Imaginary smog shuts down China .

My refusal to respond to your absurd demands indicates nothing about the qualities of the material in "The Physical Science Basis". That would be determined by actually examining the material. Thus I can confidently say either you've never bothered to read it or you have and have chosen to lie about it.

We b both know that if you could find any observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence supporting the claim that mankind is altering the global climate with his CO2 emissions, you would break the sound barrier getting it here to slap me down with it...

The fact that you warmers have nothing but excuses for not posting it is clear and damning evidence that it simply doesn't exist...if it did, no one would be able to avoid it... and rather than asking repeatedly for it for decades, I would not be able to get a word in edgewise for it being posted everywhere all the time.

That isn't AGW, moron. That's pollution.

You're right and that is pollution from a very dirty source of energy(coal!).

I think most of it comes from cars. There are also numerous industrial plants near Beijing that spew pollutants. And even if it is coal, all that proves is that China doesn't require coal plants to be built with scrubbers.

Forum List

Back