Images from the border show thousands of migrants in Biden's cages

I just saw a local news report about the CBP shipping "Asylum Seekers" to Bisbee Arizona. Bisbee is a tiny little town with around 4,000 people. They have no resources to house immigrants WTF????

They need to start a busing program to get the migrants to LA, San Francisco, New York City, Chicago, Portland, etc.

The Joe Biden human rights crisis at the border continues:

Where's AOC?
1694707337280.jpeg

Holy cow, Marvin. Those are cages!!!

1.5M ‘gotaways’ have slipped into the US under Biden — three times as many as during 3 years of Trump

They admit to 7.2M (not long ago) SURRENDERS. I posted "10million" including "gotaways". Libstain maggots pounced like wild hyena to feed on the "mistake, the lie" that I would dare to spread.

Even UncleToro hides behind some legal BS SPIN that they "don't qualify for benefits". The melting pot etc. It never ends.

Last edited:
The Joe Biden human rights crisis at the border continues:

Where's AOC?

If Biden does have all these folks caged ... it's probably the ONLY thing he's done right. Unfortunately, when the cages are opened, the trapped invaders will be released in the USA which, in and of itself, is a human rights violation against natural-born, American citizens.

They have been lying for 4 years.

We know they lie. They know they lie. They know we know they lie….yet they still lie.

The cult is real.

It's been a banner year for debunking the left's lies about their political positions:

Since the Hunter Biden gun crime incident, we now KNOW the left doesn't really support gun control of any kind.

Since Biden's universally-praised-on-the-left Ukrainian war, we now KNOW the DemoKKKrats are the warmongering neo-cons they've been for decades.

Since the blue cities have been overrun by illegals, we now KNOW that "sanctuary cities" were a lie and the DemoKKKrats actually hate immigrants.

Now, with the pictures of thousands of migrants locked in cages while Biden regime soldiers look on, to the total silence of the lefty media, we now KNOW the left has no problem with kids in cages.

They admit to 7.2M (not long ago) SURRENDERS. I was saying "10million" including "gotaways". Libstain maggots pounced like wild hyena to feed on the "mistake, the lie" I dare to spread.

Even UncleToro hides behind some legal BS SPIN that they "don't qualify for benefits". The melting pot etc. It never ends.
If they don't qualify for benefits why is the government paying hotels for them to stay in and feeding them?

Forum List

Back