Images emerge of Bill Clinton receiving a neck massage from a Jeffrey Epstein victim.

Bill Clinton grins with pleasure as he enjoys an intimate neck massage with a young Jeffrey Epstein victim in never-before-seen photographs obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com.

If you are 22 years old and still on the payroll- you aren't a victim, you are an employee.
Just another woman you won't believe because her charges are against a Dimwnger.

So if you are 22 you can't be a rape victim.

Got it.

I'm not seeing a rape victim, I'm seeing someone who was a paid employee of Eptstein who could have walked away and quit at any time.
She says she was forced to be a sex slave. I don't give a rip what you see.

Apparently, you don't think such things happen...........or want to blame the victim.

he says she was forced to be a sex slave. I don't give a rip what you see.

Apparently, you don't think such things happen...........or want to blame the victim.

She can say all she wants. But she's 22 years old, and unless Epstein was locking her in the closet at night, she had enough agency to walk away.

I guess she found out she was "raped" when the checks started bouncing.

She can say all she wants. But she's 22 years old, and unless Epstein was locking her in the closet at night, she had enough agency to walk away.

You really are a moron.

Why is that man speaking at a convention? Have we completely thrown away our moral compass?

Well, the Demonrats sure have. I mean when many believe and support partial-birth abortion, or letting a live-born baby simply die, then all things are possible.

Think about that, people, think deeply on that.

You really are a moron.
No. He is pure and undiluted evil.

Hi Joe; I actually think there is a chance you could be right. This may well be just a gold digging exercise by what are basically hookers. The high fast life with the rich and powerful; plus tips.

Frankly I doubt we'll ever get the real story.

Greg

It's funny whenever the MSM mentions Clinton and Epstein, they ALWAYS include Donald Trump, ( there are a few pictures of them together ) who only casually associated with him at parties. Slick Willy flew with him to destinations unknown at least 17 times.

It's interesting how the left UNPLAYS the VICTIM card if the MAN in question is a LEFTIST.

Such a shame that Eppie offed himself. So young. So much to give the world.

Suicide is an awful thing. He should have reached out for help before killing himself.

It's interesting how the left UNPLAYS the VICTIM card if the MAN in question is a LEFTIST.

Such a shame that Eppie offed himself. So young. So much to give the world.

Suicide is an awful thing. He should have reached out for help before killing himself.
He missed being the cell block president and everything.

Forum List

Back