I'm worried about Trump

outlier

Jul 8, 2017
I know it's highly unlikely, but I have a morbid fear someone will persuade the POTUS to stop tweeting.

I know it's highly unlikely, but I have a morbid fear someone will persuade the POTUS to stop tweeting.
Don't worry. I don't thinkk that trump will grow up any time soon.
/----/ I know you're seething with rage that Trump bypasses the Lame Stream Media and they can't filter his remarks and actions. Really I do feel your pain when the President reaches out to the American people.

OP is banned.

Is there finally maybe true punishment for starting troll threads on this forum?
/----/ Why would someone be banned? And what qualifies as trolling?
/----/ I doubt it. It's too effective as demonstrated by the LIbtards over the top reaction.
"libtards"? How old are you and who ties your shoes in the morning and puts you on the bus for special ed?
/----/ I'm 66, wear top siders and I teach college level courses.
libtard
noun
/libˈtärd/
1. an individual, whose thinking process has been
rendered impaired by political correctness and the
failure to understand that people are responsible
for their actions and the world does not owe lazy
or stupid people a living.

/----/ I know you're seething with rage that Trump bypasses the Lame Stream Media and they can't filter his remarks and actions. Really I do feel your pain when the President reaches out to the American people.
I know you love your ignorant traitor-whore and his big mouth, but "Lame Stream Media" is soooo Sarah Palin.

Wilson used the telephone, Roosevelt the radio, Kennedy the television. President Trump uses the next channel for communication, the Twiitter. We need more communication from our country's leaders, not less.

Wilson used the telephone, Roosevelt the radio, Kennedy the television. President Trump uses the next channel for communication, the Twiitter. We need more communication from our country's leaders, not less.
/----/ If Trump didn't use Twitter then Libtards would screech that Trump can't even use Social Media.
Trump social Media.jpg

I know you love your ignorant traitor-whore and his big mouth, but "Lame Stream Media" is soooo Sarah Palin.
Cellblock seems to be lacking in original thought. The president reaches out to the klan and the gun fondling Deplorables, not to civil people.

But Wilson, Roosevelt, Kennedy were actually grownups communicating about important issues and doing business on behalf of the nation. What trump "communicates" consists only of nonsensical rants, juvenile remarks about other people, and fluffs about how "great" something is or will be. He probably is the most ignorant person to ever sit in the Oval Office.

Cellblock seems to be lacking in original thought. The president reaches out to the klan and the gun fondling Deplorables, not to civil people.
/-----/ That would include all you Libtards who whine about it.
Trump-bypasses-msm.jpg

View attachment 166939
But what "message" is this whore and bullshit artist trying to send? That he's an idiot? We got that already. Remember the old saying that "you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear."

View attachment 166939
Do you have any plans to become an adult in your future? You have a long way to go.

But what "message" is this whore and bullshit artist trying to send? That he's an idiot? We got that already. Remember the old saying that "you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear."

That bullshit artist has the stock market up 5000 pts in one year which is an all time one year record, record unemployment, record job growth, record GDP growth, stock markets up over 25% in one year, tax cuts getting passed, etc.

But what do you hear from the media? The sky is falling!! But Trump can talk directly to the people, rendering the lamestream media impotent.

So the message is whatever Trump actually wants people to know. Usually the stuff you DON'T hear on CBS, NBC, NPR, ABC, MSNBC, CNN.

No worries s0n........zero chance of it happening. Like he's going to give up this penchant for poking progressives square in the eye on almost a daily basis?

Funniest thing Ive seen in a long time........a vid of a toddler soccer game as an analogy of what happens to liberals when Trump tweets!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back