I'm with Scaramucci on gun control

Quoting in picture form is meaningless. For all we know he was 12 when he said that. But he isn't the president.
3 months ago, Scaramucci touted Eisenhower's quote that making guns is akin to stealing food from hungry people. “Every gun made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense,a theft from those who hunger and are not fed" Ike

Anthony Scaramucci on Twitter

When I spend money on a firearm I am providing jobs.
And of course they spend that paycheck on household needs including food.
Eisenhower's statement has nothing to do with gun control...try again.

Exactly what controls do you want added? Those who agree with him, tell us what, specifically, you think would help.

Quoting in picture form is meaningless. For all we know he was 12 when he said that. But he isn't the president.
3 months ago, Scaramucci touted Eisenhower's quote that making guns is akin to stealing food from hungry people. “Every gun made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense,a theft from those who hunger and are not fed" Ike

Anthony Scaramucci on Twitter

Ike's quote was about the military-industrial complex. It was not about privately owned firearms.

Although I'm a liberal, today I praise Donald Trump's pick for communications director.
SBM5vri.jpg

I do not like Trump but I have to give him credit when he makes a wise decision.
Please give this thread a positive rating for Scaramucci and more control on guns. Guns kill a lot of people.

is this going to turn into another leftarded

"We really REALLY got Trump this time" thread

--LOL

Although I'm a liberal, today I praise Donald Trump's pick for communications director.
SBM5vri.jpg

I do not like Trump but I have to give him credit when he makes a wise decision.
Please give this thread a positive rating for Scaramucci and more control on guns. Guns kill a lot of people.

Seems a strange choice, he's pro-gay marriage, not so pro-gun, basically not a Republican at all.....

SBM5vri.jpg

Seems a strange choice, he's pro-gay marriage, not so pro-gun, basically not a Republican at all.....

Neither are Ivanka or Jared and neither was Trump a few years back. He is a friend of the family.

SBM5vri.jpg

. That all may change or has changed... Ever thought about that ?

SBM5vri.jpg

...and everyone knows more frivolous gun control laws will increase violent crime.

SBM5vri.jpg

you see unlike you leftists in the real world not everyone has to be in lockstep

SBM5vri.jpg

Neither are Ivanka or Jared and neither was Trump a few years back. He is a friend of the family.

Yes, which suggests Trump is what? An opportunist? Someone who makes sure he puts his friends in high places? Someone who doesn't care about what happens, as long as he makes himself look good? What? What is Trump?

SBM5vri.jpg

No, I don't think anything has changed. I just think that what a lot of people think Trump is, is wrong.

SBM5vri.jpg

No, I don't think anything has changed. I just think that what a lot of people think Trump is, is wrong.
. Your entitled to your opinion, even if your opinion could be wrong as well.

Forum List

Back