I'm Watching BROADCAST NEWS

Have you seen the movie?
Thoughts?

I have not seen the movie. But I have seen the same symmetry before. Woman don't like 'good guys'. They like bad guys. And then complain their lives suck.

Good guys are fine. They just have to have confidence. And not be too much of a push over.

It's a great movie that reflects work. relationships and life in general. And how unfair it is, and, how people can be successful in work, but, totally stupid in relationships.

Another good movie about human error and dysfunction is "Little Children".
Some people may not be able to handle the subject matter.

It's a great movie that reflects work. relationships and life in general. And how unfair it is, and, how people can be successful in work, but, totally stupid in relationships.

I make note to watch "Broadcast News"

I make note to watch "Broadcast News"

It's sharp, witty and different. I have not seen it in a while.
Accidental Tourist is another you should watch....

Have you seen the movie?
Thoughts?

I have not seen the movie. But I have seen the same symmetry before. Woman don't like 'good guys'. They like bad guys. And then complain their lives suck.

Good guys are fine. They just have to have confidence. And not be too much of a push over.

I've met men, far better than myself, who had confidence, and were not a push over. They have told me exactly the same thing. They can't hardly get a girl to pay attention to them, because they are nice, and open the door. I actually had a girl laugh in my face, literally... because I opened the door for her.

Girls don't want good guys. They want jerks. Ever wonder how convicted rapist, have girl friends on the outside sending them love notes? There you go.

Have you seen the movie?
Thoughts?

I've met men, far better than myself, who had confidence, and were not a push over. They have told me exactly the same thing. They can't hardly get a girl to pay attention to them, because they are nice, and open the door. I actually had a girl laugh in my face, literally... because I opened the door for her.

Girls don't want good guys. They want jerks. Ever wonder how convicted rapist, have girl friends on the outside sending them love notes? There you go.

How old are you?
Modern women are different......

Most people lack values and morals.
The place emphasis on unimportant things, and mock important life altering things.

Have you seen the movie?
Thoughts?

The militant Feminists think it's patronising for man to open door for woman....normal women, such as myself, think it's good manners and chivalrous for man to open door for woman.

I like being treated nicely, but only if it's genuine.
I can tell if it's a "put on" - be yourself is all I would ask.

Have you seen the movie?
Thoughts?

How old are you?

38. But I'm not really talking about myself. That was one example of me, but most of this I get from watching and talking to others. I haven't been on a date in my life, so I wouldn't know first hand.

You really think so? I'd like to think that.

Have you seen the movie?
Thoughts?

How old are you?

38. But I'm not really talking about myself. That was one example of me, but most of this I get from watching and talking to others. I haven't been on a date in my life, so I wouldn't know first hand.

Why have you not been on a date?

Have you seen the movie?
Thoughts?

You're absolutely right... beats all I've ever seen. I have a friend my age (56) who is single like me... he gets laid regularly by pretty much any girl he wants. Most of them are in their 20s. If I ever were to hit on a girl in her 20s she'd call me a perverted creeper and probably call the cops. But in talking to my friend he tells me the secret is to insult the hell out of them. Tell them how fat their ass is or ask them if they have some kind of genetic disorder that makes their eyes look like that (beautiful). Tell them they need to wear some pants to cover up their ugly legs... that kind of thing. Just terrible awful stuff that I could never say to someone even if it's what I thought.

Meanwhile... I get these older fat women who's hormones have changed them with facial hair and deep voices... falling in love with me and wanting to take me home! Anything under 200 lbs and 40 years old... don't want to give me the time of day. I'm going to have to start being a real asshole I guess. :dunno:

Have you seen the movie?
Thoughts?

How old are you?

You need to go on some sort of date darling. Quick....run outside now, if any woman walking down street, go up to her and say "hey do you want to go on the date?"

Oh no, on second thoughts, maybe you better not do that :eusa_doh:

Have you seen the movie?
Thoughts?

You're absolutely right... beats all I've ever seen. I have a friend my age (56) who is single like me... he gets laid regularly by pretty much any girl he wants. Most of them are in their 20s. If I ever were to hit on a girl in her 20s she'd call me a perverted creeper and probably call the cops. But in talking to my friend he tells me the secret is to insult the hell out of them. Tell them how fat their ass is or ask them if they have some kind of genetic disorder that makes their eyes look like that (beautiful). Tell them they need to wear some pants to cover up their ugly legs... that kind of thing. Just terrible awful stuff that I could never say to someone even if it's what I thought.

Meanwhile... I get these older fat women who's hormones have changed them with facial hair and deep voices... falling in love with me and wanting to take me home! Anything under 200 lbs and 40 years old... don't want to give me the time of day. I'm going to have to start being a real asshole I guess. :dunno:

I don't understand this. If man is bad-mannered and insulting, why would girl want to sleep with him? :confused-84:

I don't understand this. If man is bad-mannered and insulting, why would girl want to sleep with him? :confused-84:

I don't know... I don't get it either, but this guy is nothing special. He is overweight with gray hair... dresses nice but kind of disheveled looking mostly... nothing to write home about.

So... We're in this bar up in New Hampshire one night... at the hotel we were staying at... they're having this cosmetics convention and the place is crawling with attractive young females. I'm sitting there drooling and he says.... Who's the hottest looking chick you see here? I looked around and spotted a fine looking girl at the bar... blonde hair, nice body, mid-20s... looks like a supermodel... I pointed her out to him. He says, "watch this..." and he goes over to the bar and greets her with a kiss on the hand... inside of 5 minutes, they are making out... practically dry humping at the bar! I shit you not! I've never seen anything like it before in my life.

I don't know... I don't get it either, but this guy is nothing special. He is overweight with gray hair... dresses nice but kind of disheveled looking mostly... nothing to write home about.

So... We're in this bar up in New Hampshire one night... at the hotel we were staying at... they're having this cosmetics convention and the place is crawling with attractive young females. I'm sitting there drooling and he says.... Who's the hottest looking chick you see here? I looked around and spotted a fine looking girl at the bar... blonde hair, nice body, mid-20s... looks like a supermodel... I pointed her out to him. He says, "watch this..." and he goes over to the bar and greets her with a kiss on the hand... inside of 5 minutes, they are making out... practically dry humping at the bar! I shit you not! I've never seen anything like it before in my life.

This is bewildering, how is he doing this? This is obviously a mystery....were those women hookers do you think? If so, that might explain it.

This is bewildering, how is he doing this? This is obviously a mystery....were those women hookers do you think? If so, that might explain it.

No, not hookers... like I said, they were women who were at a cosmetics convention. I've seen him do the same thing with attractive waitresses in restaurants.... ends up in the bathroom getting a blow job before we leave! I can't explain it... it's like he has some kind of magic spell he casts or something!

But he says, you gotta insult them a little... knock them off their pedestal... make them doubt their self confidence or whatever... I'm the total opposite... when I meet a woman who I like and find attractive, I am showering her with compliments and telling her how beautiful she is... but HE is the one getting laid! lol

Forum List

Back