I’m Trying To Raise My Kids As Homosexuals( I Never Have To Say ‘Gay’)

Conservatives have an unwarranted fear of positive, beneficial change, diversity, inclusion, and expressions of individual liberty.

It tells us more than we need to know about you, that you think that dangerous sexual predators going after young children, and grooming them into depraved sexual perversions, constitutes “positive, beneficial change, diversity, inclusion, and expressions of individual liberty”.

You truly are a sick, depraved, subhuman piece of shit.

Heterosexuals are not opposed to you homosexuals doing as you please. The thing is we don't want you doing to OUR kids. Do it to your own or to the kids whose parents want it. If you're a trans mtf or ftm or m or f to whatever, insist on your pronouns around other people who want to play that game. If i have to deal with you and sometimes i have to and that is okay like in a store setting..NOT in my child's school, i'm not going to be wringing my hands over what your pronoun is cause I DON"T GIVE AN F. Carry on with your silliness but leave the sane people out of it.

Heterosexuals are not opposed to you homosexuals doing as you please. The thing is we don't want you doing to OUR kids. Do it to your own or to the kids whose parents want it. If you're a trans mtf or ftm or m or f to whatever, insist on your pronouns around other people who want to play that game. If i have to deal with you and sometimes i have to and that is okay like in a store setting..NOT in my child's school, i'm not going to be wringing my hands over what your pronoun is cause I DON"T GIVE AN F. Carry on with your silliness but leave the sane people out of it.
Do what ? What are the "doing" ? What are gays doing that straight people are not doing? That was the point of the OP that was apparently lost on you and so many others

You're talking about those hetero males going after 1 in 4 girls....or don't you care about them?

Nobody is defending that, either.

A man who sexually abuses little girls deserves the same fate as a faggot who goes after little boys.

That the former happens is not any excuse at all for you to defend the latter.

I'll just as gladly send the man who molests a little girl to the bottom of the ocean with a millstone around his neck, as I would send you and your kind to that same fate.

For the record, my wife was sexually abused by her own father, when she was a little girl. I am well aware of the damage that she continues to suffer, several decades after the fact. The best thing that my father-in-law ever did with his life was to put a gun to his head and pull the trigger, after it came out what he was doing to his daughter. Too bad he didn't do it sooner.

Don't you even dare to suggest that I have any sympathy at all for subhuman pieces of shit who sexually abuse children, whether they abuse little girls or little boys. As far as I am concerned, they should all die.

And subhuman pieces of shit such as yourself, or such as the OP, who ever defend them or take their side can die too.

True.

But attacking gay Americans has been in the GOP playbook for decades, not just this year’s election.

The demonization of transgender Americans is a variation on that long-running theme.

And going after children has been in your side's playbook for a long time. You haven't always been as open about it as you now are, but it's always been there.

For the record, my wife was sexually abused by her own father, when she was a little girl. I am well aware of the damage that she continues to suffer, several decades after the fact. The best thing that my father-in-law ever did with his life was to put a gun to his head and pull the trigger, after it came out what he was doing to his daughter. Too bad he didn't do it sooner.
Wow Bob. We are finally gaining some insight as to where you anger is coming from. I am truly sorry for the pain that your wife has suffered, and that I am sure you feel too. But please consider that your animosity towards gay people might be misdirected .

Much, much, much worse than merely “confused”.
You hypocrite.
What have you done about those paedophile priests and pastors you support.
Yet now you instruct people how to rear their kids how they chose. Why don't they have the same freedom as you have by supporting paedophilia of your choice?
What is your god doing about that? Has he told you to condemn others but remain silent on your own filthy housekeeping?
Do you know what hypocrisy means?
The hide of you to hide behind your filthy religion while kids are getting the butts reamed by priests.
You filthy pos.

ProgPat said:
Do what ? What are the "doing" ? What are gays doing that straight people are not doing? That was the point of the OP that was apparently lost on you and so many others

1 Homosexuality is not normal, it is not sanitary, it is not healthy, it is physically dangerous, it is mentally dangerous.

2. Homosexuals of either sex should not be hired for positions involving children.

3. It is clearly in the best interest of the leftist agenda to propagandize kids in the early grades. Just read an article a day or so ago that those pushing the homosexual agenda aka the tolerant agenda (but we all know it is not tolerant and it is not right) is crucial in the early grades before these kids are hardwired into their natural 'cisgender' beliefs. Got that...natural....as in NORMAL. This is destructive to kids, family, schools, society, freedom, the nation, the world.

4. Our own gov't is pushing this agenda on adults as well as the children. If the parents/adults in this country do not agree that homosexuality is good and normal and we tolerate it with open arms then we will be punished. Democrats, when they dont get their way on something they say, 'this is not us, this is not America'. What they want to do to our kids and to society is not us and it is not America. It is godless, it is freedom destructive.

I can go on. I may.

Last edited:
you are as crazy as she is,
Interesting how you and most others have failed to answer the question that I posed in the OP. How is what this Lesbian woman doing any different that what heterosexuals people do? Your inability to answer leads me to conclude that collectively have the brain power of a badly decomposed turnip

Wow Bob. We are finally gaining some insight as to where you anger is coming from. I am truly sorry for the pain that your wife has suffered, and that I am sure you feel too. But please consider that your animosity towards gay people might be misdirected .

Go fuck yourself, you sick freak.

It is perverts such as yourself who cause that kind of pain.

Your crocodile tears over what happened to my wife are a disgusting mockery, given all that you have done to assure that more children's will suffer similar abuses.

The best thing that you can do is to follow my father-in-law's final example, and die from a self-inflicted .357-caliber brain hemorrhage.

And going after children has been in your side's playbook for a long time. You haven't always been as open about it as you now are, but it's always been there.
Wa
Interesting how you and most others have failed to answer the question that I posed in the OP. How is what this Lesbian woman doing any different that what heterosexuals people do? Your inability to answer leads me to conclude that collectively have the brain power of a badly decomposed turnip
Her analogy was bogus.........not that hard dumbass

96 % of humans may be heterosexual ( maybe) but that is not the same as believing that heterosexuality is the only "normal" Give others equal time. What are you people so afraid of?

While it may certainly be a ''normal'' routine for those who choose to do so, there's absolutely nothing biologically normal about putting your pee pee in a butthole. Buttholes are for pooping. Umkay?

Forum List

Back