"I'm So Sick Of Trump" -- What's Up With Alex Jones???

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Prominent conspiracy theorist and far-right media personality Alex Jones is seen in a newly revealed video complaining about former President Trump and exclaiming that he wished he had never met him. ā€œItā€™s the truth, and Iā€™m just going to say it: that I wish I never would have f---ing met Trump,ā€ Jones says in the video, which was taken in January 2019. ā€œI wish it never would have happened. And itā€™s not the attacks Iā€™ve been through. Iā€™m so sick of f---ing Donald Trump, man. God, Iā€™m f---ing sick of him. And Iā€™m not doing this because, like, Iā€™m kissing his f---ing ass, you know. Itā€™s, like, Iā€™m sick of it.ā€

The video of Jones was taken by filmmaker Caolan Robertson, who shot a documentary with Jones in Austin, Texas -- Robertson said Jones "doesnā€™t care about most of the stuff he professes to." "It just shows he doesnā€™t care about anything he talks about," he said. "He doesnā€™t like Trump but then goes on camera talking about how Trump is the savior."

For a guy who in large part owes his media success to Trump; he sure does have a funny way of showing his gratitude....However, according to Alex -- he feels if it wasn't for him giving a platform to Trump; Trump would have never been president....maybe both can be true and their relationship was co-dependent; but now Alex claims he is so sick of Trumpy bear.....

I hear much more about QAnon-generated conspiracies than I do about Alex Jones-generated conspiracies....if this was music; it would be like QAnon came along and copied Alex's whole style and didn't give him any credit...nobody was talking about lizard people, gay frogs and drinking the blood of children for adrenochrome before Alex.....Then after the insurrection failed, Alex totally flips out on QAnon and talks about how all they do is lie and how they are all full of shit..and now this hissy fit about Trump........so I wonder; is Alex Jones still considered a "king maker" of sorts in conservative circles or have they used him for what he's worth at this point?

"Prominent conspiracy theorist and far-right media personality Alex Jones is seen in a newly revealed video complaining about former President Trump and exclaiming that he wished he had never met him. ā€œItā€™s the truth, and Iā€™m just going to say it: that I wish I never would have f---ing met Trump,ā€ Jones says in the video, which was taken in January 2019. ā€œI wish it never would have happened. And itā€™s not the attacks Iā€™ve been through. Iā€™m so sick of f---ing Donald Trump, man. God, Iā€™m f---ing sick of him. And Iā€™m not doing this because, like, Iā€™m kissing his f---ing ass, you know. Itā€™s, like, Iā€™m sick of it.ā€

The video of Jones was taken by filmmaker Caolan Robertson, who shot a documentary with Jones in Austin, Texas -- Robertson said Jones "doesnā€™t care about most of the stuff he professes to." "It just shows he doesnā€™t care about anything he talks about," he said. "He doesnā€™t like Trump but then goes on camera talking about how Trump is the savior."

For a guy who in large part owes his media success to Trump; he sure does have a funny way of showing his gratitude....However, according to Alex -- he feels if it wasn't for him giving a platform to Trump; Trump would have never been president....maybe both can be true and their relationship was co-dependent; but now Alex claims he is so sick of Trumpy bear.....

I hear much more about QAnon-generated conspiracies than I do about Alex Jones-generated conspiracies....if this was music; it would be like QAnon came along and copied Alex's whole style and didn't give him any credit...nobody was talking about lizard people, gay frogs and drinking the blood of children for adrenochrome before Alex.....Then after the insurrection failed, Alex totally flips out on QAnon and talks about how all they do is lie and how they are all full of shit..and now this hissy fit about Trump........so I wonder; is Alex Jones still considered a "king maker" of sorts in conservative circles or have they used him for what he's worth at this point?

I'm so sick of hearing about Alex Jones

Why should I care about a low life con man like Alex Jones. He tried to profit off telling folks that the Sandy Hooks was a false flag event. Enough of him.

Regardless of his opinion on this issue, Jones is just a provocateur. A little too loud and convenient of one as it were.

Caolaon Robertson has zero credibility in the UK.
He's a grifter.
Surprised Alex never heard of him before agreeing to meet him.
Anyway, apart from that, this highlights the difference between conservatives and democrats.
We believe in constructive criticism whereas Dems have never criticised Obama for example....despite the foreign wars, spying, and slavery allegations.
I've criticised Trump on several occassions (picking Bolton, listening to Jared, not breaking Big Tech), but on balance he has been a positive force in the world.

Forum List

Back