Dec 21, 2015
iran
HI

IM IN SLOWDOWN BUT I NEVER GET MESSEAGE FOR IT
no information . until when?

HI

IM IN SLOWDOWN BUT I NEVER GET MESSEAGE FOR IT
no information . until when?
You should be receiving a certified letter in the mail shortly explaining the details and time frame. In addition, our advertisers will insert coupons for KFC, McDonalds, and Long Horn Steak House in the enclosed notice. Remember, time goes by fast and you'll be back here in no time. Meanwhile, enjoy your extra time, and get caught up on the many re-runs on TV. Hope to see you back soon.

Anyone care to tell me what kind of activity gets you banned or 'slowed down?' I shudder to think, considering some of what I've read on threads (not in FZ either).

i just posted:
amc channel is left or republican in walking dead thread.
i think walking dead is for amc.isnt it?
it was just for get information.

Anyone care to tell me what kind of activity gets you banned or 'slowed down?' I shudder to think, considering some of what I've read on threads (not in FZ either).
Yes, thanks for asking.

(1) Always wear suitable clothing. ( nudity, or partial nudity, will get you banned )
(2) Drinking is allowed, although choice of words during times of extreme intoxication is wise
(3) Animals are off limits, and considered as family members
(4) Do not include children in any conversation relative to sex, sexual activities, or sexual desires
(5) Immediate family members are also off limits, and considered as taboo subjects when discussed in the negative
(6) Do not post pictures of same sex couples engaging in after-hours happy time
(7) Use cryptic wording when describing human body parts
(8) Don't piss off forum hierarchy, or challenge their absolute authority
(9) Pissing off the wrong people can get you reported and/or banned
(10) Do not STALK other members ( placing repeated phone calls, etc. )

******* There are many more, but this should get you started in the right direction. Go luck, and may the force be with you.

Forum List

Back