I'm not paying your "tax"

This was the straw and we can thank a progressive traitor Roberts for this. I think one of two things are going to happen ..Ether we are going to see the fall of the greatest republic ever or we are going to see progressives fall......I am less mad now but still betrayed by those who are suppose to uphold the constitution. Roberts is a reason NEVER to vote for a Bush like republican EVER again.

will the fines be cheaper?

I imagine they will be somewhat cheaper, but you won't have guaranteed insurance. You will still liable for any medical bills you incur.

I'm on medicare stupid, your victory just cost medicare 500 billion dollars. I'll get less care not more.

Yeah leave her alone! She's on government healthcare. She's not a moocher like those OTHER people on government healthcare.

Seriously. Slap fees on me. Go ahead. You will never see a dime you tyrannical clowns.

I take it you don't have health insurance and you expect everyone else to cover your medical bills if you get sick. Scumbag.

Nope. I do have insurance. And guess what? I intend to drop it in protest if this bullshit isn't repealed by 2014. Integrity and principle will win out for this guy.

I predict you won't drop your insurance, but you will falsely claim that you have.

Nope. I do have insurance. And guess what? I intend to drop it in protest if this bullshit isn't repealed by 2014. Integrity and principle will win out for this guy.

Do it right now like true patriot man would.

I don't have to now, it is not 2014.

You're full of shit. You won't drop.

I'm against the mandate. It stands in the way of single payer. This was a win for conservatives and the public is too slow to understand it.

I was just in the bathroom taking a huge Roberts....Er shit and I got to thinking....I help pay for my insurance and at my wage is not huge so it is about 13% of my pay.....Now cause of this betrayal of the constitution how much more will I have to pay or even worse will I know lose my job cause they will HAVE to make cuts..... My store makes a profit but it isn't a huge profit so I a fear that if the crunch gets to big will my store go? If your low income or poor and think this is good you are a fucking idiot cause This bill just made life far more difficult.

Last edited:
Too late to save the country.. So now here we are..
You get the Congress you voted for..
You get the laws they made.
You get the worst of leadership.
You get taxed on broccoli and the very air you breathe.
But y'all are still good REPs and DEMs..

Couldn't get people to give up the DEM/REP mantra of a "wasted" vote.
You better hunker down. It's gonna get nasty..
I'm going off-liine for awhile to use my time working on 3rd party "alternatives".
Or any other option that's open to me..

This decision was a brilliant move by Conservatives.. Obama's doomed for sure now.

States don't have to comply either.. Funny shit! Looks like Christie was king of the hill on this debate!
Depends on whether candidates come out against it.

It did make this election a One Issue election.

This November will be 2010 all over again.. In this case even the most Liberal states will have to opt out. There just isn't enough money for all this.
Of course, but they can't opt out. New funds can be stopped. Not existing, and they're going to need ever dollar possible to cover this disaster.

The states remain free not to implement the provisions of the health care bill.

The penalty for not having insurance is $65.00 a year for those who do not have insurance and make less than $50,000 a year. I see a lot of scofflaws out there who won't get insurance. I see a LOT of employers choosing to pay the penalty for all of their lower paid workers and a lot of incentive to keep wages below $50,000 a year.

Yes, it is cheaper to pay the tax than get insurance. And then if you get a major illness, you can go and get insurance because Obamacare does not allow insurance companies to turn away people with pre-existing conditions.

It's win-win for the tit suckers and lose-lose for taxpayers.

Depends on whether candidates come out against it.

It did make this election a One Issue election.

This November will be 2010 all over again.. In this case even the most Liberal states will have to opt out. There just isn't enough money for all this.
Of course, but they can't opt out. New funds can be stopped. Not existing, and they're going to need ever dollar possible to cover this disaster.

If the federal government holds all Medicare federal funding hostage, the states will hold their uninsured hostage. No federal funding? Then no care for the poor.

The federal taxpayer is going to lose that game of chicken.

Last edited:

If the federal government holds all Medicare federal funding hostage, the states will hold their uninsured hostage. No federal funding? Then no care for the poor.

The federal taxpayer is going to lose that game of chicken.
Can't. M-TALA (sp?) laws stop that.

ERs will become overloaded. Hospitals will go bankrupt. Taxpayers will of course lose in the end till they get mad enough to take drastic action either at the ballot box or bullet box.

Last edited:
This was the straw and we can thank a progressive traitor Roberts for this. I think one of two things are going to happen ..Ether we are going to see the fall of the greatest republic ever or we are going to see progressives fall......I am less mad now but still betrayed by those who are suppose to uphold the constitution. Roberts is a reason NEVER to vote for a Bush like republican EVER again.

As to Justice Roberts? Bushs' legacy just went into the toilet. And bolster's the claim of Conservatives about Bush not being a Conservative.

I'm sure now Roberts and Bush are the darlings of the left about now?

I cant wait til they throw people in jail for this.

Bitter and stupid, I would expect nothing less from the 'conservative' chic.

There are no criminal penalties. Period. That does not mean there will not or can not be civil penalties.

What the fuck is the difference,if you don't have the funds you don't have the funds. How much do you pay each month for health insurance?

As to Justice Roberts? Bushs' legacy just went into the toilet. And bolster's the claim of Conservatives about Bush not being a Conservative.

I'm sure now Roberts and Bush are the darlings of the left about now?
I'm wondering if a prediction Rush made back during the hearings is true. Roberts, to preserve the 'integrity' of the SCOTUS sided with the left to prevent a partisan decision and control the majority opinion by writing it, sided with the left. I then wonder if Roberts is playing the long game.

We'll know more after the opinion is read if he put in a few trap doors, back doors and allegators allowing a re-challenge once the law is implemented. I've no idea, but it's one theory I've heard bandied about already through radio show callers on various shows.

I still maintain that this energizes the right far far more than the left and sucked oxygen out of so many other issues come November as this dominates the election.

So I'm not going to dogpile on Roberts... yet.... but I am surprised at this dangerous game of brinkmanship if it is what he's doing.

Seriously. Slap fees on me. Go ahead. You will never see a dime you tyrannical clowns.

will the fines be cheaper?

Probably.

My question is how would they know who does or does not have insurance? How can it be collected?

That's what this was about:
The Internal Revenue Service wants to add about 4,000 agents to hunt down tax cheats and still plans to spend $303 million building a system to oversee Obamacare even though its future looks bleak in the U.S. Supreme Court.http://washingtonexaminer.com/article/416051

Just remember: It's a tax, not a right.

Hey, I just invented a bumper sticker even the morons who dominate the GOP can understand.

IT'S A TAX, NOT A RIGHT
REPEAL OBAMACARE

The court ruled that the mandate is unconstitutional, but it can stay as part of Congress’s power under a taxing clause. The court said that the government will be allowed to tax people for not having health insurance.

“The Affordable care act’s requirement that certain individuals pay a financial penalty for not obtaining health insurance may reasonably characterized as a tax. Because the Constitution permits such a tax, it is not our role to forbid it, or to pass upon its wisdom or fairness,” the court said in the ruling.

This is not about your healthcare, its about taxing and getting more money from the citizens. You Liberals wanted this, and wanted Obama and now you will pay like everyone else is going too.

My, my, what ever made you think that health care would be free? But health care that depends on preventive care rather than the emergency room will be much less costly in the long run. We see that in Germany, Canada, and Japan.

Yeah,Canada's health care is a shinning beacon of light.
Not according to these articles.(Which took all of thirty seconds to find)
Canadian Health-Care System Is No Model for Prescription Drug Reform [Mackinac Center]
The Ugly Truth About Canadian Health Care by David Gratzer, City Journal Summer 2007
One man
Canada’s Health Care ‘Refugees’ | Conservative News, Views & Books

On top of these articles my Aunt and Cousin both work in health care in Canada.
And even they say it sucks.
These medical utopias you libs think exist ...Don't.

I go to Canada quite often and know a lot of folks there. It is funny, in all the years I have been going there I have yet to meet a single one of these people who think their system sucks. It's always someone somebody knows.

I did have one experience there. A group of us were there diving and one of the group got bent. Actually passed out during dinner. We called an ambulance and off to the ER we went. He got right in at the ER, was immediately seen by the doctor, received several hours of treatment before they released him. While this is going on, the rest of the group was trying to figure out how much money we had because the guy was not covered under the Canadian system. We had to pay up front. We knew in the US we were looking at a $2,000 easy. When the bill came, it was less than $300, including the ambulance ride.

Yep. What a horror story that was.

Forum List

Back