"I'm not making this up".... seriously "I'm not making this up".... seriously!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Below are 3 examples of why when I hear Biden say "I'm not making this up"....I know it's a LIE!
And the President was asked, “What do you think, Mr. President?”
And his response was — his response was — and this is — I’m not making this up. Remember it? He said, “There are good people on both sides.”

The problem is HE didn't complete Trump's quote and here it is word for word!
Trump said There were very fine people on both sides,". "& I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists because they should be condemned totally."

Biden said the following and Politifact said it was not true:
If the president had done his job, had done his job from the beginning, all the people would still be alive. All the people. I'm not making this up. Just look at the data."
Experts said Joe Biden’s claim that a different pandemic response from President Donald Trump would have prevented every coronavirus death goes too far.

And if they hadn’t put this in print, you’d think I was making it up.

I'm not making this up," says Joe Biden, saying that Republicans are going to put Medicare and Social Security "on the chopping block"

Whenever I hear Biden say..".I'm not making this up", IT IS A LIE!

Remember every time you hear Biden say "I'm not making this up...." you are about to hear a LIE!

Below are 3 examples of why when I hear Biden say "I'm not making this up"....I know it's a LIE!
And his response was — his response was — and this is — I’m not making this up. Remember it? He said, “There are good people on both sides.”

Trump said There were very fine people on both sides,". "& I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists because they should be condemned totally."

If the president had done his job, had done his job from the beginning, all the people would still be alive. All the people. I'm not making this up. Just look at the data."
Experts said Joe Biden’s claim that a different pandemic response from President Donald Trump would have prevented every coronavirus death goes too far.

I'm not making this up," says Joe Biden, saying that Republicans are going to put Medicare and Social Security "on the chopping block"

Remember every time you hear Biden say "I'm not making this up...." you are about to hear a LIE!

Control your OCD. Damn!

But he was half-truthful. He didn't make it up; his handlers made it up.

Biden has a long, long history of lying....his entire career was built on lies.....he is what is known as a pathological liar.

For the most part he has gotten away with it....thanx mainly to the media.

Though the media was more honest the first time biden ran....and they ousted him...he got nailed for lying and plagerism....how quickly people forget.

Sam Donaldson who was big at that time....suggested biden was toooo stoooopid to be President.

Forum List

Back