Biden's Open Border Body Count- Nearing 200,000 in just 18 Months

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
After the high death count today in the back of a tractor trailer, I think it is only fitting to create a thread devoted the deaths caused by the Biden and Democrat Open Borders policies.

Trump had this under control when it was handed to Biden and Democrats and in just 17 short months it is totally out of control.

The crossing deaths caused by the policies last year were 674, that we could account for. Source

The deaths from Fentanyl last year were at 100,000. This is our young population hooked on the drugs that the Biden admin is advocating for and giving out crack pipes and needles.

Close to 100,000 Americans have died of drug overdoses in the last year. These are not 85-year-olds with emphysema in nursing homes. These are kids on your street, young people in the prime of life, our country's future, the next generation. And they are dead now, mostly because of fentanyl that came up through Mexico.
Source

The body count is massive from these illegal policies and refusal to enforce our laws. This year we are already at 595 dead from crossings and its only June. Estimated Fentanyl deaths are already at 90,000 for this year.

How many must die for us to hold Biden and his lawless band of traitors accountable? These are just the bodies we can directly tie to the open borders and the moving of drugs and human trafficking that is allowed by Biden and Democrats.

Day in and day out .....tragedies like this happen because of the puppet idiot in the WH......between drugs, crossing deaths at the border.....etc.... this stolen Adminstration doesn't give a fig about human life.

Like what happened today and was mentioned above...

Biden knows those poor unfortunate 50 dead will be replaced promptly by another 500.000 ilegals .....but still, it's a horrible thing.

Day in and day out .....tragedies like this happen because of the puppet idiot in the WH......between drugs, crossing deaths at the border.....etc.... this stolen Adminstration doesn't give a fig about human life.

Like what happened today and was mentioned above...

Biden knows those poor unfortunate 50 dead will be replaced promptly by another 500.000 ilegals .....but still, it's a horrible thing.

I equate what is going on at the border as modern-day slave trade... The lives of these people mean nothing and the cartels have them working as indentured slaves all over the US and Biden is transporting them at taxpayers' expense.

I will never understand your border policy, I don't care the objective, it has to be possibly the worst policy of any nation. I imagine it is greatly jeopardizing Americas global influence and sovereignty and yet, Trump was the only president willing to even address the issue in a meaningful way.

It was the #1 reason Trump was elected along with confronting global trade abusers. It could be the number one reason he is re-elected.

If he repeats his desire to fund the wall "in full" this time, how would ANY GOP candidate compete with that? Even if they echoed his promise would voters believe that a career politician would keep their word?

I will never understand your border policy, I don't care the objective, it has to be possibly the worst policy of any nation. I imagine it is greatly jeopardizing Americas global influence and sovereignty and yet, Trump was the only president willing to even address the issue in a meaningful way.

It was the #1 reason Trump was elected along with confronting global trade abusers.
Biden and democrats think they can replace those keeping them in power who have finally woke up and see the abuse they were taking and left. ITs a power struggle. IF they can make them citizens, they think they will vote to keep them in power for the next 40 years.

What they fail to understand, these people are running from the crap in their old homes, that democrats want to give them here and it is not going to end well.

As I find articles that relate to this death count, I am going to add them. Feel free to post them up if you find them before I do. I am going to try and keep an ongoing count.

After the high death count today in the back of a tractor trailer, I think it is only fitting to create a thread devoted the deaths caused by the Biden and Democrat Open Borders policies.

Trump had this under control when it was handed to Biden and Democrats and in just 17 short months it is totally out of control.

The crossing deaths caused by the policies last year were 674, that we could account for. Source

The deaths from Fentanyl last year were at 100,000. This is our young population hooked on the drugs that the Biden admin is advocating for and giving out crack pipes and needles.

Source

The body count is massive from these illegal policies and refusal to enforce our laws. This year we are already at 595 dead from crossings and its only June. Estimated Fentanyl deaths are already at 90,000 for this year.

How many must die for us to hold Biden and his lawless band of traitors accountable? These are just the bodies we can directly tie to the open borders and the moving of drugs and human trafficking that is allowed by Biden and Democrats.

Hey, let's impeach the bastard next Spring and charge him with human atrocities and for once, finally have the criminal in front of the firing squad a year from now! Maybe Joe will do the noble thing and take his own life by drinking coal oil. :smoke:

The dems are trying to kill-off the old and young alike.....It's way past time for the DNC to be declared a domestic terrorist org and their leaders arrested.....Enough is enough.

Lincoln suspended the writ of habeas corpus to stop the copperhead movement and so it should be suspended for dealing with the dems.....Have the .mil arrest and hold them in prisons without trial till whenever.....They have done enough damage to the fabric of our society.

The next POTUS/Congress (pray to Gawd it be Republican) needs to tell Mexico that we will be shutting down the border completely, no exceptions, for the foreseeable future till a wall is completed and our border is secure.
If they bitch then tell them "pray I don't alter the deal further".

Source

Voter registration drive.

Voter registration drive.
LOL I hadn't thought about it that way... but a dead drug addict will vote the same as a dead democrat... Now look, I'm being redundant.

In all seriousness, what Biden is doing is way beyond an act of treason, he is allowing an invasion of our nation and aiding its moving forward. He is allowing drugs into the nation that are killing our young and destabilizing our society. Everything being done is what someone destroying the nation would do. HE is actively aiding in the slave trade across our border. He is moving these indentured slaves all over the US? What is he and other democrats being paid by the Cartels? They have to be getting a kick back. They are making billions and we know that the Biden crime family doesn't do anything without it lining their own pockets...

This morning's deflections from Bidens total disregard for the rule of law is stunning... Every left wing pundint is blaming someone or something else... NO surprise to be seen here..

If there is an open border policy why are these migrants being smuggled in to the US in trucks?

Source

Like Victoria during Dubya's administration. But you don't really care anyways.

If there is an open border policy why are these migrants being smuggled in to the US in trucks?
LOL... the term is got aways. or people who do not want to be caught. Biden is openly moving hundreds of thousands into the interior who are indentured slaves to the cartels. What are Biden and democrats being paid for completing the journey for the Coyte's?

No one is defending or discounting the death count... When other drugs from the cartels are included the death count soars to over 300,000. Thanks Joe... Your racking up democrat voters...

Forum List

Back