Im not going to lie I dont feel comfortable going to a restaurant with no black customers right after the inauguration

Just dont know who voted for Trump and might try to do something to my food lol I went to a pizza place out in the suburbs a couple nights ago and we were the only black customers. I said to myself......"I think I chose a place too far out in the burbs" Im guessing that they dont get many black customers because the white waitress was acting awkward and retarded. So I need to stay close to the city lol
I don't go where blacks work other. Proven scum.

well if you feel uncomfortable that's your choice

What is about you dumbass blacks and no sense of humor?

Just dont know who voted for Trump and might try to do something to my food lol I went to a pizza place out in the suburbs a couple nights ago and we were the only black customers. I said to myself......"I think I chose a place too far out in the burbs" Im guessing that they dont get many black customers because the white waitress was acting awkward and retarded. So I need to stay close to the city lol

No one gives a damn about the color of your skin except YOU and other dem racists. But you stay close, very close to the city if that is where you feel "safe" fool. While you worry about some Trump supporter spiking your food in a restaurant that gets few black people in the first place, you're much more likely to get a cap put in your ass by one of your safe black "brothers."

Im not used to being in a restaurant with all whites. That maybe the first time I ever experience that

T'was back in the 1960s when one of my best friends - a black guy I worked with - decided I need to experience the ethnic foods he so loved. He and his wife invited me and my wife to dinner at his church. It was the church that was founded 'way back when by "Sweet Daddy Grace", The dinner was in the church basement. Oh, I forgot to mention that it was a time of race riots in that old New England seaport town.

Screen Shot 2021-01-26 at 4.48.32 PM.png

We were the only two white faces in the place! No, wait, make that three! His wife was white.

I will admit to feeling somewhat apprehensive walking through the neighborhood where some of the houses were still smoldering. But once inside we were wonderfully welcomed, enjoyed some great (yes, to us unusual) foods but the final touch was when three burly men came over to our place at the long wooden table and told us they'd walk us home 'cause there "was some real crazy n........'s out there tonight!

A couple of years later I moved away and saw Jenkins...the only name liked to be called by....only once more before he died a couple of years ago. The memories are still good. It's on my bucket list to get back to that church on a night when they're having those dinners.

So did you actually encounter a problem or is your own racism getting in the way? Your paranoia is the problem. What would you say if I said I was worried about going to South Chicago, Oakland, Compton or Baltimore because I didn't see any White people? BTW, I have been to all of those places with no problems. Don't let your racism define you.

I just like to be in a mixed situation
As we all do.

No one gives a damn about the color of your skin except YOU and other dem racists. But you stay close, very close to the city if that is where you feel "safe" fool. While you worry about some Trump supporter spiking your food in a restaurant that gets few black people in the first place, you're much more likely to get a cap put in your ass by one of your safe black "brothers."

Im not used to being in a restaurant with all whites. That maybe the first time I ever experience that

Probably the safest you've ever been. I'm sure you were much more concerned about them than they about you. Grow up.

So did you actually encounter a problem or is your own racism getting in the way? Your paranoia is the problem. What would you say if I said I was worried about going to South Chicago, Oakland, Compton or Baltimore because I didn't see any White people? BTW, I have been to all of those places with no problems. Don't let your racism define you.
I’m sorry but I never go back to a business where 100% of the employees are black. Only one place Popeyes chicken drivethru. And I try to sound black when im ordering.

Okay Cleveland.....

I just like to be in a mixed situation

Well, as soon as you stepped foot in the joint, you were...

Just eat from vending machines.

It ended up being the best pizza I ever had

That is one of the saddest things I've ever heard.

If you want some great pizza go to Lazzarra's on 38th Street in Manhattan, right off of 7th Avenue. My hot Puerto Rican girlfriend and I happened upon this place back in 2019 and were blown away...

Lazzarra's Pizza

I have to see what Dave said about it..........Barstool LOL

Shame you all feel that way. No American should. I'm mostly white with a tinge of Native American and silver eyes, and my wife is Guyanese East Indian. Sometimes we prefer mixed race company as well, but it's got nothing to do with who voted for whatever clown in the White House. You want a good, feel safe dining experience? Book yourselves into an Indian owned and operated hotel with an attached Indian restaurant. Hindu people rock.

Shame you all feel that way. No American should. I'm mostly white with a tinge of Native American and silver eyes, and my wife is Guyanese East Indian. Sometimes we prefer mixed race company as well, but it's got nothing to do with who voted for whatever clown in the White House. You want a good, feel safe dining experience? Book yourselves into an Indian owned and operated hotel with an attached Indian restaurant. Hindu people rock.

it was just a new experience and it shocked me because I didnt think I was that far from philly lol I thought I was in Pinacola, PA

If I was the cook ..only white liberals would be getting my boogers and semen added sauce

You in Dallas ???

it was just a new experience and it shocked me because I didnt think I was that far from philly lol I thought I was in Pinacola, PA
Philly is in the top 5 highest black populations in the nation ??

You in Dallas ???

Philly

Philly is in the top 5 highest black populations in the nation ??

I was only 30 mins from my apt in philly so it was odd to see that

The waitress probably expected something like this.

I have a gold Amex
It doesn't matter. Enough black people have gone berserk because the nuggets were cold or the ice tea machine was broke to make everyone suspicious.

This isn't racism. Seeing a black person and immediately thinking of immediate destruction is not racism. It is prejudice. It is much harder to get beyond prejudice than racism.

Very insightful comment.

In 2021, there are very few "racists" (as defined by all dictionaries).

But, yes, there are prejudiced people (that is, people who prejudge other people because of the latter's reputation).

Even the Rev. Jessie Jackson once admitted that he would be more concerned about seeing a young gentleman of his ethnicity than a young gentleman of another ethnicity if he were to walk down the street at night and turn around to see who was behind him. Surely, the Rev. Mr. Jackson is not a racist.

Forum List

Back