Im gonna say it since no one else will.

She's an embarrassment, but the Tea Partiers love her, so there ya go.

I'm still not home so I can't look but from the reports I'm hearing on the radio many in congress are putting miles between her and them, including the speaker of the house.

Michelle Bachmann must resign. Others in congress should call for it. To imply that Hillary Clinton's aid and US born resident is a terrorist or sympathizer is FUCKING NUTS.

I just heard bits and pieces of the story but its a travesty that this woman has any power at all.

Can you or anyone else supply a link to a verbal or written statement by her that purports those implications? What I've seen so far is a document to the State Dept where Bachmann and 5 other repubs say that the aide has family connections to the Islamic Brotherhood: mother, brother, and deceased father. If true, maybe questions should be asked.

Uh, when she said it cost Obama $200,000,000 a day to go overseas. Jesus people, I don't like Obama at ALL but we dont' need the help of people like these.

link please?

She should be forced out. By any means available. No one this fucking stupid should hold power over us with a vote in DC. She shapes the laws we must follow. Fuck that. You want a paranoid schizophrenic passing laws?

Well shit then, while you're forcing her ass out get that dude that though Guam would tip the fuck over out too. Shit if dumb is a mile stone take that bitch pelosi too.

Oh, I agree most heartily. Lets expunge ALL the dumbasses from positions of authority. Pelosi most definitely at the top of that list.

Michelle Bachmann must resign. Others in congress should call for it. To imply that Hillary Clinton's aid and US born resident is a terrorist or sympathizer is FUCKING NUTS.

I just heard bits and pieces of the story but its a travesty that this woman has any power at all.

Can you or anyone else supply a link to a verbal or written statement by her that purports those implications? What I've seen so far is a document to the State Dept where Bachmann and 5 other repubs say that the aide has family connections to the Islamic Brotherhood: mother, brother, and deceased father. If true, maybe questions should be asked.

This is just one of many manic episodes by the lunatic legislator. There is a virtual treasure trove of video gems on YouTube of her gaffes, made up history, and sheer stupidity which call into question her sanity and integrity. She has so destroyed her credibility that one would be foolish to EVER take her seriously.

Uh, when she said it cost Obama $200,000,000 a day to go overseas. Jesus people, I don't like Obama at ALL but we dont' need the help of people like these.

link please?

You'll have to give me a minute because I don't want to give you a writen link, I'd like you to actually hear her say it.

She is definitely one bigoted and insulting BITCH.

This is just one of many manic episodes by the lunatic legislator. There is a virtual treasure trove of video gems on YouTube of her gaffes, made up history, and sheer stupidity which call into question her sanity and integrity. She has so destroyed her credibility that one would be foolish to EVER take her seriously.

No doubt Bachmann is a loose cannon, sorta like the GOP version of Joe Biden. I don't agree with much of what she is for either. But that ain't the point, I'm still waiting for somebody to post the link where she said or wrote what is claimed in the OP.

BTW, we targeted (and killed) an American citizen in the ME because he was a terrorist.

Timothy McVeigh was an American citizen.

Jane Fonda was an American citizen.

Obama's mentor, Bill Ayres (sp) (the one that bombed the WTC first) is an American citizen.

The Ft, Hood shooter was an American citizen.

Being an American citizen does not preclude one from being a terrorist to America.

that is for sure, for instance every person supporting voter suppression voter id laws is a terrorist

Oh, and I dont know why you complain about Bachmann, all baggers think exactly like her...

Minnesota politics: Bachmann surpasses peers in fundraising - TwinCities.com

Minnesota congressional candidates filed their quarterly campaign finance reports over the weekend, and once again U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann raised far more money than her North Star state colleagues.

Bachmann raised $1.9 million from April through June, bringing her total for the two-year election cycle to $7 million. That quarterly figure was four times more than any other member of the Minnesota House delegation collected.

The 6th District Republican from West Lakeland Township had $1.7 million in her campaign treasury June 30.

Her Democratic challenger, St. Cloud hotelier Jim Graves, had $404,000 in the bank after raising $256,000 in the previous three months. That figure includes a $150,000 loan he made to his campaign, on top of $100,000 that he chipped in to launch his campaign last winter.

Good times. :thup:

But that^ really is not answering Wiseacres request for a link to specifics, is it? Some people here like accusations to be backed up by facts.

This kind of shit leads to the left's label of our party being only for old white people. And as far as a link I have none yet. But last time I checked Bachmann wasn't an FBI or CIA agent so her so called deductions are ridiculous.

Michelle Backman is a good example of what is wrong with the republican party. We don't need the nut jobs speaking for us. Let the dems occupy that space.

"I’m a registered Republican, I only seem liberal because I believe that hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure and not gay marriage.”--Will Macavoy

Fundamentalist extremist Christianity rots the brain. This is one of the odd side-effects.

Couldn't agree more. I'd say acceptance of dogma in general rots the brain. Every time you take a concept that you can't logic your way through, from known premise to conclusion, and then accept that concept as gospel, you turn off your brain in small degrees. I don't agree with everything Ayn Rand said, but she did have one concept absolutely right: Anyone who allows any entity outside of their own reasoning to be the final arbiter of their perception of reality doesn't deserve their own sentience. Period.

link please?

Here you are:

CNN.com - Transcripts

REP. MICHELE BACHMANN (R), MINNESOTA: Well, I think we know that, just within a day or so, the president of the United States will be taking a trip over to India that is expected to cost the taxpayers $200 million a day. He's taking 2,000 people with him.

link please?

Here you are:

CNN.com - Transcripts

REP. MICHELE BACHMANN (R), MINNESOTA: Well, I think we know that, just within a day or so, the president of the United States will be taking a trip over to India that is expected to cost the taxpayers $200 million a day. He's taking 2,000 people with him.

Thankee. I'd be all day finding that.

I have yet to hear a single reason why someone would support McCain or W or Reagan and not support Obama...

CaféAuLait;5650726 said:
BTW, we targeted (and killed) an American citizen in the ME because he was a terrorist.

Timothy McVeigh was an American citizen.

Jane Fonda was an American citizen.

Obama's mentor, Bill Ayres (sp) (the one that bombed the WTC first) is an American citizen.

The Ft, Hood shooter was an American citizen.

Being an American citizen does not preclude one from being a terrorist to America.

I was not aware he bombed WTC. I do know he bombed the Capitol Building, and the Pentagon among other buildings and planned on killing hundreds at Fort Dix but never knew about WTC. Is that new information?
No, it's not true at all, it's simply another lie.

Forum List

Back