I'm going to tell you 99 things I saw, and one thing that was told to me.

Only on channels where the stench of the entire Neo-GOP is being absorbed by their opinion hosts. The rest of the country is smelling that stench. But Nov. is a long way off and people get use to lots of stench from both sides.
Ah ... you mad too.

I get it.

It has to be frustrating.

I won't hold it against ya.

Bull. That means there is a witness. One who in this case said she's wrong

No duh. And?

Um ... what? Of course her testifying falsely once puts all her statements into doubt because we know she repeats lies. She should have said she wasn't there, she'd still have credibility

But no longer useful to the Fascists.....er, Democrats.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
And anyone who wants to deny what I witnessed will focus on the one thing I freely admitted I only knew about second hand.

On its face, I really doubt that Hutchinson would make up the story about Donald trying to grab the steering wheel. There's just no reason to make it up. Even if you believe she's lying about everything it's just entirely useless to add this particular lie. And more broadly speaking, I just don't see why anything she's told the committee would be a lie in the first place. It's worth remembering that everything she told the committee was behind closed doors. Even the things she publicly testified about yesterday was all told to the committee behind closed doors at first. She would not have had any particular reason to expect that she would ever provide public testimony.

On the other hand, Secret Service officers might have some motivation to lie, if Hutchinson's statements are true. It is know that many of the Secret Service officers were MAGA nation members themselves, and it's common for those on Protection details develop a strong rapport with their protectees. It's also possible that the agency might be concerned with the public appearance of the agency being dragged into the whole public affair at all, the image of an officer being involved in a physical altercation with a President, being on the verge of losing control of the Presidential limo even for a moment, etc.

That being said, I think it was a little sloppy of the committee not to have also followed up with the Secret Service personnel before making the allegations public. But nobody should lose sight of the fact that of everything Hutchinson has said (at least, what has been made public) this is the only detail that she talked about which was not based on first hand knowledge, and she clearly stated as much.

Secret Service: Jan. 6 committee didn't reach out before Hutchinson's explosive Trump testimony

The rest of her lies are being debunked now...another HUGE swing and miss by the corrupt left.

LOL

She's 26 years old and has set her career on fire by doing this. She's acting against her own interest. Are you seriously not capable of understanding that? Or you just don't want to?

Career on fire? Dang, how many jobs are available where lying through your teeth is a prerequisite? Or are the Dems hiring?

baby praying.gif

Part of her testimony was wrong. Along with everyone involved saying she isnt correct. It isnt looking too good for her.
Now the committee needs to bring in these people. They said this was going to be important details, so they should.

She'll be fine. Telling the truth is always the right thing to do.

So what? That's hardly a deal breaker.

Ultimately It will turn out Trump started the rumor about his heroic effort to lead his mob's attack on the Capitol.
It will? How is it you know all this?

Forum List

Back