I'm going to be honest

1640290506587.png

As I said honest

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Somewhere there is a video of myself and a group of guys onstage with a group of guys at Margaritaville in Cancun singing paradise by the dashboard light and Sweet Caroline.
Tequila good, Justaguy like.

View attachment 578472

Instead of bitching and complaining about the mods deleting my posts, which I could by the way, this whole thread is actually created to gain their attention because...

*****CHUCKLE*****

...and yeah I will hose you down with holy water if you get too hot!

We can't quit you and you know it. Ever since you sent that real life 5 ft 2 in cardboard cutout of you impersonating David Bowie that we put in same sex bath room -- you're hard to forget.

We can't quit you and you know it. Ever since you sent that real life 5 ft 2 in cardboard cutout of you impersonating David Bowie that we put in same sex bath room -- you're hard to forget.
1640395938906.png

I do hope they got my hair right or there could be dire consequences

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 578472

Instead of bitching and complaining about the mods deleting my posts, which I could by the way, this whole thread is actually created to gain their attention because...

*****CHUCKLE*****

...and yeah I will hose you down with holy water if you get too hot!

Merry Christmas dude. You're in charge from now til about 1100 hrs. Santa's got some cookies to eat. And the reindeer want a 30 minute break in Moscow.

Forum List

Back