I'm Going In For A MRI On July 13th I Might Have A Possible Brain Tumor

It's not a hundred percent guaranteed yet, but I went into the ENT today and whatever I have isn't getting better it's getting worse as I was having both ear pain and pressure before along with occasional dizziness and now hearing is coming and going out of my right ear as well as ringing sensations. Please pray that it isn't as serious as this, as I could definitely use your prayers right now. I've had a lot of pain and suffering for weeks. :(

I sure hope its just something else! will say a prayer.

It's not a hundred percent guaranteed yet, but I went into the ENT today and whatever I have isn't getting better it's getting worse as I was having both ear pain and pressure before along with occasional dizziness and now hearing is coming and going out of my right ear as well as ringing sensations. Please pray that it isn't as serious as this, as I could definitely use your prayers right now. I've had a lot of pain and suffering for weeks. :(
My prayers go out to you FJB and your family during this difficult time with your health.

Sincere wishes for a good outcome.

Prayers for you FJB. Lots and lots of things can cause tinnitus, ear pain and dizziness besides brain tumors. Sounds like the test might be a "ruling out" thing. Without mucking up your thread, an injection given to many people in the last two years is known to cause tinnitus, for example. If your symptoms line up with that timing look online, there are some things you can take that might help.

The person you have opposite tribal politics with is in your corner hoping you will be well.

I realized what you meant later on last night and I had to look up to see what benign meant and it looks like it means a tiny tumor. I feel a bit better than I did yesterday where the pain, pressure, and discomfort was just getting way too much for me that I just had to lay down. I forgot to mention yesterday that the ENT also prescribed a nasal spray for me just in case that it is congestion (which I hope or something just as small) that's doing this to me.

You can be sure a lot of us will keep you in our thoughts as you go through this.

And remember...we need you here!

Aww,.. thank you and everybody else for their kind words and support once again. :smiliehug:

Prayers for you FJB. Lots and lots of things can cause tinnitus, ear pain and dizziness besides brain tumors. Sounds like the test might be a "ruling out" thing.

It pretty much is but it doesn't mean that I don't have something serious which is why I'm asking for prayers. It still could very well be possible that I don't have a tumor, but since my symptoms match having a brain tumor I am going to have a MRI to check it. Tagging JohnDB because since I PM'd him about this I want to make sure he understands this as well as I also don't want to scare anybody even though I'm honestly scared too right now.

Give the nasal spray a few days...see if you feel better then sweetheart.

More like a month,.. but as I said, today was a better day than yesterday for sure although I still had my symptoms. All I can do now is just pray and take one day at a time.

I realized what you meant later on last night and I had to look up to see what benign meant and it looks like it means a tiny tumor. I feel a bit better than I did yesterday where the pain, pressure, and discomfort was just getting way too much for me that I just had to lay down. I forgot to mention yesterday that the ENT also prescribed a nasal spray for me just in case that it is congestion (which I hope or something just as small) that's doing this to me.

Aww,.. thank you and everybody else for their kind words and support once again. :smiliehug:

It pretty much is but it doesn't mean that I don't have something serious which is why I'm asking for prayers. It still could very well be possible that I don't have a tumor, but since my symptoms match having a brain tumor I am going to have a MRI to check it. Tagging JohnDB because since I PM'd him about this I want to make sure he understands this as well as I also don't want to scare anybody even though I'm honestly scared too right now.
malignant tumor means the tumor is cancerous and has spread to other parts of the body. benign tumor means the tumor is not cancerous and has not spread to other parts of the body. i am praying you do not have a tumor.

malignant tumor means the tumor is cancerous and has spread to other parts of the body. benign tumor means the tumor is not cancerous and has not spread to other parts of the body. i am praying you do not have a tumor.

I have you in my prayers.

Thank you both and yes I looked that up and it would be great if I didn't have a tumor at all,.. but if I do a benign tumor doesn't seem that much of a threat so if I have one hopefully it's minor.

Thank you both and yes I looked that up and it would be great if I didn't have a tumor at all,.. but if I do a benign tumor doesn't seem that much of a threat so if I have one hopefully it's minor.
You are very welcome FJB! I am praying for you and your family.

Alright guys now listen up!! Tagging JohnDB, Meister, Coyote, shoshi, and OhPleaseJustQuit!! I want to thank everyone for their prayers and I think I might have just discovered for myself of where if most if not all of my issues are coming from. I think I might be spending way too much time on the computer and hunched over my tablet, because when I didn't do much of that this morning I realized that I was ninety percent better and it's like I was feeling like a million bucks!!! :D

So, hopefully this is all that it is or there's only minor issues connected to this and the MRI will rule out anything else. Just keep praying and I'm going to try and limit my computer/ device time and see if that continues to help me. :) (Oh and I realize that not everybody I tagged gets along with one another, but let's keep it civil guys kay? :) )

Alright guys now listen up!! Tagging JohnDB, Meister, Coyote, shoshi, and OhPleaseJustQuit!! I want to thank everyone for their prayers and I think I might have just discovered for myself of where if most if not all of my issues are coming from. I think I might be spending way too much time on the computer and hunched over my tablet, because when I didn't do much of that this morning I realized that I was ninety percent better and it's like I was feeling like a million bucks!!! :D

So, hopefully this is all that it is or there's only minor issues connected to this and the MRI will rule out anything else. Just keep praying and I'm going to try and limit my computer/ device time and see if that continues to help me. :) (Oh and I realize that not everybody I tagged gets along with one another, but let's keep it civil guys kay? :) )
Hope it's as simple as that.

I have relatives coming for a week in July and we'll be far too busy being family to allow me to hang out at my desk, in front of the evil screen.

Hope it's as simple as that.

Me too and I'm not completely better as I have a bit of ringing in my ears and pain today,.. but I noticed after spending a lot more time than I should have on my laptop last night (in general not really this website in particular) I had an awful attack after I went to bed. I'm talking 10/10 and I woke up with my ears ringing badly,.. but now it isn't as bad and I can see the difference. :) (Also, I very much appreciate you didn't suddenly disown me when you saw a name mentioned in here that I tagged because I was a tad bit worried about it since many people on her would. I'm not going to name the person because we both know who I'm talking about.)

Me too and I'm not completely better as I have a bit of ringing in my ears and pain today,.. but I noticed after spending a lot more time than I should have on my laptop last night (in general not really this website in particular) I had an awful attack after I went to bed. I'm talking 10/10 and I woke up with my ears ringing badly,.. but now it isn't as bad and I can see the difference. :) (Also, I very much appreciate you didn't suddenly disown me when you saw a name mentioned in here that I tagged because I was a tad bit worried about it since many people on her would. I'm not going to name the person because we both know who I'm talking about.)
I'm happy to hear that you are feeling better and you know that you are free to associate with whomever you wish!

Btw, I'm still going to stay on my nasal spray for now and see if that's working too as we still need to officially figure this out,.. BUT I don't think that it's as serious as we originally thought. I hope and pray that anyways.

Forum List

Back