I'm Going In For A MRI On July 13th I Might Have A Possible Brain Tumor

It's not a hundred percent guaranteed yet, but I went into the ENT today and whatever I have isn't getting better it's getting worse as I was having both ear pain and pressure before along with occasional dizziness and now hearing is coming and going out of my right ear as well as ringing sensations. Please pray that it isn't as serious as this, as I could definitely use your prayers right now. I've had a lot of pain and suffering for weeks. :(

Will definitely pray for you, but I'm wondering why they think it may be a brain tumor? There are a lot of conditions that can cause the symptoms you describe. Has everything else been ruled out already?

Will definitely pray for you, but I'm wondering why they think it may be a brain tumor? There are a lot of conditions that can cause the symptoms you describe. Has everything else been ruled out already?

Pretty much yes, but once I get the MRI I will have more information.

I’m sorry to hear that and wish you the best.

Thank you. :smiliehug:

I don't know how that all that works I just know my symptoms line up with a brain tumor but I'm hoping and praying that it isn't anything too serious.

Well, I hope so as well. As I say, if they believed it was a malignancy they would have scheduled the MRI this week. So they do not believe it is a malignancy.

But it would have been nice for you not to have to wait around for 3-weeks in any event.

Ask them why the wait. Maybe you can get an MRI sooner.

It's not a hundred percent guaranteed yet, but I went into the ENT today and whatever I have isn't getting better it's getting worse as I was having both ear pain and pressure before along with occasional dizziness and now hearing is coming and going out of my right ear as well as ringing sensations. Please pray that it isn't as serious as this, as I could definitely use your prayers right now. I've had a lot of pain and suffering for weeks. :(
I'm so sorry, FJB. I hope that you feel better soon and this is not a brain tumor.

Well, I hope so as well. As I say, if they believed it was a malignancy they would have scheduled the MRI this week. So they do not believe it is a malignancy.

But it would have been nice for you not to have to wait around for 3-weeks in any event.

Ask them why the wait. Maybe you can get an MRI sooner.

I already know why the wait,.. my ENT didn't schedule this appointment for me. The people involved with the MRI gave me the first appointment available because the ENT isn't in charge of that. Now, if I wind up having a tumor or needing a surgery or something they're going to call me immediately about it,.. if it's nothing serious, I have a follow up appointment with my ENT on September first.

Prayer for you. Keep us posted.

Thank you, I certainly will. :)

Best of luck.

Best of luck.

Thank you and I also forgot to mention too that in the meantime I've been keeping myself busy with fun activities to try and take my mind off of everything else that's going on. Lately, it's been coming and going I have good days and bad days. Today is a pretty bad and off day though. :(

:smiliehug:

You can be sure a lot of us will keep you in our thoughts as you go through this.

And remember...we need you here!

New Topics

Forum List

Back