I'm Cool With ACB

I'm sure you are familiar with social conservatives and their habit of stamping out fun. They do not care about liberty or freedom of choice. They have appointed themselves guardians of our immortal souls. This woman is a libertarian nightmare.
No, none of that is true, it's a leftist meme that you have fallen for hook, line, and sinker. I thought libertarians believed in individual liberty you know, like the right to worship as one chooses. Apparently you agree with dictators and facists that decree what we can believe and not believe.

Are Trump and the Republicans craven two-faced asswipes by not waiting until after the election before filling RBG's chair?

Yep. Undeniably so. You have to wonder how they can stand their own stench in light of their feigned righteousness vis-à-vis Merrick Garland in 2016.

Is Donald Trump just an empty-headed yes man for the Federalist Society when it comes to filling seats on the Supreme Court?

Yep.

With that said...

None of us ever heard of Amy Coney Barrett until a few days ago. But according to all accounts, she's pro-life, right wing, blah blah blah.

I'm pro-life, so that's good. I'm also an actual conservative (no one seems to know what that is any more) with a libertarian bent.

The Left has had a liberal Supreme Court for, what, the past three thousand years or so.

It's the Right's turn for a while, folks. Get over it.

I guess getting rid of Obamacare won't put your life in jeopardy but it will mine.

Along with millions of other Americans.

My horrendous crime? Getting divorced and having the audacity to fight with everything I have against a very deadly form of cancer that was in both of my breasts.

I lost the insurance I had for 30 years because of divorce. I was safe before Obamacare. I had insurance. Now I don't. Only because I got divorced.

When Obamacare is ruled unconstitutional the insurance company won't renew my policy or jack the rates so high I can't afford it. I don't get any subsidies for my insurance. I pay every penny of the 845 dollars a month for insurance.

I'm not asking for any money from anyone. I'm asking for my own government to not work so hard to make it impossible for me to fight the cancer if it returns. I just want my own government to not work so hard to kill me.

If we are going to be forced to buy private insurance then the government shouldn't make it legal for insurance companies to deny people a policy or rates to sky high people can't afford it. If the government is going to allow that then should offer us a public potion to buy into.

But they don't. They just let people like me die.

It may be about so called "pro life" to you but to me, IT'S LITERALLY MY LIFE.

How pro life is it to cause so many people to die?

How pro life is it to put mine and millions of other American's lives into jeopardy?

Why does an embryo or zygote have more right to life than I do?

That is very dramatic except for one thing. You cannot be denied care due to a pre-existing condition whether or not Obamacare goes away or not. Trump signed an executive order protecting those with pre-existing conditions. Second Obamacare is already sky high. Getting rid of it won't magically make insurance rates go up. They were already going up every year because Obama lied. Obamacare was a sop to the Insurance Companies and big Pharma. It is crap. So maybe throttle back the drama.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
I'm sure you are familiar with social conservatives and their habit of stamping out fun. They do not care about liberty or freedom of choice. They have appointed themselves guardians of our immortal souls. This woman is a libertarian nightmare.
No, none of that is true, it's a leftist meme that you have fallen for hook, line, and sinker. I thought libertarians believed in individual liberty you know, like the right to worship as one chooses. Apparently you agree with dictators and facists that decree what we can believe and not believe.
Religious fanatics have no regard for individual liberty and you know it. They have no patience with your beliefs if they differ. They don't care about your choices or free will itself when they achieve the power to make those choices for you. Do not be fooled by the appearance of wholesome piety. It's just about always a lie.

Religious fanatics have no regard for individual liberty and you know it. They have no patience with your beliefs if they differ. They don't care about your choices or free will itself when they achieve the power to make those choices for you. Do not be fooled by the appearance of wholesome piety. It's just about always a lie.

How deeply intolerant of you. To me nothing is more offensive and Un-American that attacking someone for their religious beliefs. But you are a Dim....intolerance is what you girls do. :(

That is very dramatic except for one thing. You cannot be denied care due to a pre-existing condition whether or not Obamacare goes away or not. Trump signed an executive order protecting those with pre-existing conditions. Second Obamacare is already sky high. Getting rid of it won't magically make insurance rates go up. They were already going up every year because Obama lied. Obamacare was a sop to the Insurance Companies and big Pharma. It is crap. So maybe throttle back the drama.
Yes, apparently the left is either hard of hearing or is just lying. Probably the latter...... :dunno:

John F. Kennedy (The Democrat/Left hero), was a Catholic, was he a 'religious fanatic?'

The self righteous, Bible thumping, State Womb Police may finally get the statutory authority to place a guard on every fecund woman's and girl's vagina to test for pregnancy. This is to ensure that all females carry the State's spawn to full term for the good of the State.

Religion has no place in our government.
Wow, today the left wing cabal actually has a guard on every school to insure that vulnerable young girls are forced to share lockers and showers with confused boys. Meanwhile salivating lefties invent a scenario in their fevered minds that includes a guard that checks "a girls vagina". It sounds more like a nazi fantasy than a logical argument about the pending confirmation of a Supreme Court Justice.

Are Trump and the Republicans craven two-faced asswipes by not waiting until after the election before filling RBG's chair?

Yep. Undeniably so. You have to wonder how they can stand their own stench in light of their feigned righteousness vis-à-vis Merrick Garland in 2016.

Is Donald Trump just an empty-headed yes man for the Federalist Society when it comes to filling seats on the Supreme Court?

Yep.

With that said...

None of us ever heard of Amy Coney Barrett until a few days ago. But according to all accounts, she's pro-life, right wing, blah blah blah.

I'm pro-life, so that's good. I'm also an actual conservative (no one seems to know what that is any more) with a libertarian bent.

The Left has had a liberal Supreme Court for, what, the past three thousand years or so.

Notorious A.C.B.

How deeply intolerant of you. To me nothing is more offensive and Un-American that attacking someone for their religious beliefs. But you are a Dim....intolerance is what you girls do. :(
You're attacking me for my beliefs hypocrite. It seems there is only one set of beliefs that are above reproach in your world. It's the trouble with theocracy, there is only one right answer for everyone whether they like it or not. We have had decades to get to know the evangelical right. People who think they are on a mission from God are not to be trusted.

Yep.

With that said...

Barrett’s cool. Switch out Garland for Kav and we got a solid court. Fire all the GOP senators and their so called leader

You're attacking me for my beliefs hypocrite. It seems there is only one set of beliefs that are above reproach in your world. It's the trouble with theocracy, there is only one right answer for everyone whether they like it or not. We have had decades to get to know the evangelical right. People who think they are on a mission from God are not to be trusted.

No, I mock you because you're a bigoted idiot, You have no beliefs I can see other than intolerance and hatred. ACB is a Christian and a Catholic. Where the hell are you getting theocracy, mission for God, and all of the other hyperbolic made up shit you say?

You are an intolerant bigot. You are anti-Christian. People with faith can and do serve honorably and are none of the things you accuse ACB of. Stop the lies and bullshit.

John F. Kennedy (The Democrat/Left hero), was a Catholic, was he a 'religious fanatic?'
Evangelicals, for the purpose of my argument, are a political movement. I do not care about a person's religious beliefs until they try to make them into law.

No, I mock you because you're a bigoted idiot, You have no beliefs I can see other than intolerance and hatred. ACB is a Christian and a Catholic. Where the hell are you getting theocracy, mission for God, and all of the other hyperbolic made up shit you say?

You are an intolerant bigot. You are anti-Christian. People with faith can and do serve honorably and are none of the things you accuse ACB of. Stop the lies and bullshit.
I'm not anti-christian. I am against the evangelical right exercising political power over Americans without regard to liberty and freedom of choice. It's not like they have been secretive over what they want. When one comes forth from their ranks to take political power we are right to worry about their actions regarding personal freedom.

I'm not anti-christian. I am against the evangelical right exercising political power over Americans without regard to liberty and freedom of choice. It's not like they have been secretive over what they want. When one comes forth from their ranks to take political power we are right to worry about their actions regarding personal freedom.

What the hell are you talking about? Nobody is taking away "political power over Americans without regard to liberty and freedom of choice."

Where do you get this shit from? Seriously. Because ACB is Christian does not mean any of that will happen. It is pure hysteria. She has been on the second highest Court in the land for over three years. Nobody is coming to your house with a pitchfork.

Yep.

With that said...

Who cares?

The Dems have no principles or scruples. Ends justify the means.

Why not make the choke down a dose of their own fucking medicine? You know good and goddamn well if the shoe were on the other foot they would be nominating and push through whomever the commie fuck twinkle toed cocksucker they wanted.

Quit being such a sanctimonious shit.

Yep.

With that said...

Intelligent people knew about her.

Yes.

While moscow mitch told the useful idiot which judges to nominate for federal judgeships --- and then pushed the unqualified ideologues through the Senate --- the Federalist Society are the ones who fed the idiot a short list of people to nominate for the SC, three times.

Guaranteed, if someone out of the blue just walked up to the idiot-in-chief and asked him who the first 2 people were that he nominated for the SC that were then seated, he wouldn't be able to come up with both of their names off the top of his head. Hell, he probably wouldn't be able to name either one of them.

Poor baby

Church ladies are some of the cruelest monsters God put on this earth. I expect some beautifully worded opinions from her explaining why Americans do not have the right to mind their own business and find Heaven or Hell on their own terms.

The sooner people like you find hell, however you find it, the better.

What the hell are you talking about? Nobody is taking away "political power over Americans without regard to liberty and freedom of choice."

Where do you get this shit from? Seriously. Becuase ACB is Christian does not mean any of that is or will happen. It is pure hysteria.
Lots of people are christian, that's not the issue, evangelicals are a political movement of overly religious people. Understand this. I believe people have every right to worship how they wish and I will never ridicule that. It's when they use that faith and the faith of voters to advance a narrow political agenda where they run afoul of my sensibilities.

Forum List

Back