I'm Cool With ACB

Church ladies are some of the cruelest monsters God put on this earth. I expect some beautifully worded opinions from her explaining why Americans do not have the right to mind their own business and find Heaven or Hell on their own terms.

You must have gone to the wrong Church. Why would she do that? There is 0 evidence for what you portray.
No one exemplifies the saying: "The road to hell is paved with good intentions" better than "concerned moms" and their moralistic meddling. Nothing "adult" is safe from these well meaning busy bodies who think we should all live like 13 year-olds.

Are Trump and the Republicans craven two-faced asswipes by not waiting until after the election before filling RBG's chair?

Yep. Undeniably so. You have to wonder how they can stand their own stench in light of their feigned righteousness vis-à-vis Merrick Garland in 2016.

Is Donald Trump just an empty-headed yes man for the Federalist Society when it comes to filling seats on the Supreme Court?

Yep.

With that said...

None of us ever heard of Amy Coney Barrett until a few days ago. But according to all accounts, she's pro-life, right wing, blah blah blah.

I'm pro-life, so that's good. I'm also an actual conservative (no one seems to know what that is any more) with a libertarian bent.

The Left has had a liberal Supreme Court for, what, the past three thousand years or so.

It's the Right's turn for a while, folks. Get over it.

Whether you like her or not, her credentials are amazing. Graduated magna cum laude, first in her Law School class, clerked for two Federal judges, professor of the year 3 times.

Adopted Haitian children. Damn, everyone else is a slug in comparison.

There is no hypocrisy. If democrats had the opportunity they would have replaced Scalia with someone far more left than Merrick Garland. Republicans simply have an opportunity that democrats didn’t.

Are Trump and the Republicans craven two-faced asswipes by not waiting until after the election before filling RBG's chair?

Yep. Undeniably so. You have to wonder how they can stand their own stench in light of their feigned righteousness vis-à-vis Merrick Garland in 2016.

Is Donald Trump just an empty-headed yes man for the Federalist Society when it comes to filling seats on the Supreme Court?

Yep.

With that said...

None of us ever heard of Amy Coney Barrett until a few days ago. But according to all accounts, she's pro-life, right wing, blah blah blah.

I'm pro-life, so that's good. I'm also an actual conservative (no one seems to know what that is any more) with a libertarian bent.

The Left has had a liberal Supreme Court for, what, the past three thousand years or so.

None of you ever heard of Amy Barrett? Who is 'us'? Uninformed Liberals? That makes sense because the rest of us know very well who Amy Barrett is and her stellar record as a person and a judge.

No one exemplifies the saying: "The road to hell is paved with good intentions" better than "concerned moms" and their moralistic meddling. Nothing "adult" is safe from these well meaning busy bodies who think we should all live like 13 year-olds.
Define 'moralistic meddling' that is such a broad statement it could be applied to anyone even Atheists and who make up their on 'morals' as they go along.

Yep.

With that said...

I guess getting rid of Obamacare won't put your life in jeopardy but it will mine.

Along with millions of other Americans.

My horrendous crime? Getting divorced and having the audacity to fight with everything I have against a very deadly form of cancer that was in both of my breasts.

I lost the insurance I had for 30 years because of divorce. I was safe before Obamacare. I had insurance. Now I don't. Only because I got divorced.

When Obamacare is ruled unconstitutional the insurance company won't renew my policy or jack the rates so high I can't afford it. I don't get any subsidies for my insurance. I pay every penny of the 845 dollars a month for insurance.

I'm not asking for any money from anyone. I'm asking for my own government to not work so hard to make it impossible for me to fight the cancer if it returns. I just want my own government to not work so hard to kill me.

If we are going to be forced to buy private insurance then the government shouldn't make it legal for insurance companies to deny people a policy or rates to sky high people can't afford it. If the government is going to allow that then should offer us a public potion to buy into.

But they don't. They just let people like me die.

It may be about so called "pro life" to you but to me, IT'S LITERALLY MY LIFE.

How pro life is it to cause so many people to die?

How pro life is it to put mine and millions of other American's lives into jeopardy?

Why does an embryo or zygote have more right to life than I do?

Yep.

With that said...

I guess getting rid of Obamacare won't put your life in jeopardy but it will mine.

Along with millions of other Americans.

My horrendous crime? Getting divorced and having the audacity to fight with everything I have against a very deadly form of cancer that was in both of my breasts.

I lost the insurance I had for 30 years because of divorce. I was safe before Obamacare. I had insurance. Now I don't. Only because I got divorced.

When Obamacare is ruled unconstitutional the insurance company won't renew my policy or jack the rates so high I can't afford it. I don't get any subsidies for my insurance. I pay every penny of the 845 dollars a month for insurance.

I'm not asking for any money from anyone. I'm asking for my own government to not work so hard to make it impossible for me to fight the cancer if it returns. I just want my own government to not work so hard to kill me.

If we are going to be forced to buy private insurance then the government shouldn't make it legal for insurance companies to deny people a policy or rates to sky high people can't afford it. If the government is going to allow that then should offer us a public potion to buy into.

But they don't. They just let people like me die.

It may be about so called "pro life" to you but to me, IT'S LITERALLY MY LIFE.

How pro life is it to cause so many people to die?

How pro life is it to put mine and millions of other American's lives into jeopardy?

Why does an embryo or zygote have more right to life than I do?

You should've planned better.

There is no hypocrisy. If democrats had the opportunity they would have replaced Scalia with someone far more left than Merrick Garland. Republicans simply have an opportunity that democrats didn’t.

RBG loved her job just a tad too much and a tad too long.
Thanx, Ruthie, wherever u are....

She was in love with power. Liberals should be pissed at her for not retiring while Democrats had the White House and senate.

Why is it that you wingnuts can't seem to comprehend the political distinction between a divided POTUS and Senate vs a united one? It's almost as if you're willfully ignorant for the purpose of your propaganda.

The self righteous, Bible thumping, State Womb Police may finally get the statutory authority to place a guard on every fecund woman's and girl's vagina to test for pregnancy. This is to ensure that all females carry the State's spawn to full term for the good of the State.

Religion has no place in our government.

Define 'moralistic meddling' that is such a broad statement it could be applied to anyone even Atheists and who make up their on 'morals' as they go along.
I'm sure you are familiar with social conservatives and their habit of stamping out fun. They do not care about liberty or freedom of choice. They have appointed themselves guardians of our immortal souls. This woman is a libertarian nightmare.

The self righteous, Bible thumping, State Womb Police may finally get the statutory authority to place a guard on every fecund woman's and girl's vagina to test for pregnancy. This is to ensure that all females carry the State's spawn to full term for the good of the State.

This has the makings of a new superhero: 'Thoughtcrimes, Womb Destoyer!'.
You gonna wear a spandex outfit, too?

This has the makings of a new superhero: 'Thoughtcrimes, Womb Destoyer!'.
You gonna wear a spandex outfit, too?
Go see your Parole Officer!

Forum List

Back