I'm back

More like ocean oysters.
Are there fresh water oysters where you live, you may be referring to rocky mountain oysters, which have nothing to do with the sea. Ocean oysters are enjoyed world wide, but I think the first guy to eat one had to be very hungry after looking at it. Having said that, I like oysters, raw, char broiled, or fried.

liberalisms worst enemy. I post truth, facts, and logic. I consistently destroy liberals. I lost a bet on the 2020 election and agreed to leave the board for a year. Its been over a year and I decided to return.
You're no match for me boy. You'd be better off taking another sabbatical.

At this point, the far left has completely destroyed itself, to all Americans that can think logically. Yet some Americans are repulsed by any truth that makes them feel bad. Some on this forum will actually enter into a strange "pretend world" as a defense mechanism. Those posters will claim that it is just common sense that Jussie is innocent, a 50year old man can suddenly become a woman, Hunter's laptop belonged to someone else, Joe Biden is doing great things for our economy, holding 80 political prisoners without bail is a good thing etc. etc. etc. Trying to point out the obvious truth to some of these posters his a noble endeavor. However it mostly just solidifies, to other readers, the belief that the loony lefties are clueless.

liberalisms worst enemy. I post truth, facts, and logic. I consistently destroy liberals. I lost a bet on the 2020 election and agreed to leave the board for a year. Its been over a year and I decided to return.

Just don't make anymore bets with libfarts. They're all welshers.

Forum List

Back