'I'm Angry, I'm Fed Up': Cornyn Demands Pelosi Pass Bipartisan Bill To Combat Opioid Crisis...opioids are a "slow motion weapon of mass destruction"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
6 dead, 2 taken to the hospital Saturday from drug overdoses within 3 blocks in St. Louis
St. Louis DEA seized a record 188kg fentanyl in 2021 compared to 82kg in 2020.

The opioid crisis fueled by Mexican drug cartel-supplied fentanyl continues.

If we had a Media that wasn't dedicated to their respective political parties, people would know how bad the opioid and Fentanyl epidemic is. Don't get a bargain pain killer, it might turn out to be the death of you.

One of our Democrat party's main objectives is to create chaos and suffering. Their MO is to keep people poor, pissed off and dependent on government. Hard drugs result in people who become poor, pissed off and dependent on government. That's why Pelosi and her drug pushing party won't do anything about our drug epidemic.

The crises was fueled by the Sackler family. Still not a one of them have been arrested.

6 dead, 2 taken to the hospital Saturday from drug overdoses within 3 blocks in St. Louis
St. Louis DEA seized a record 188kg fentanyl in 2021 compared to 82kg in 2020.

The opioid crisis fueled by Mexican drug cartel-supplied fentanyl continues.

Fentanyl and opioids are two separate things. The former has no legitimate medical uses. The later is a valuable drug that spares millions of people from excruciating pain.

There's nothing I hate more than a drug warrior.

"Got away with" what? Nothing they did is illegal, moron. They provided a product that people want. You don't like opiods? Then don't take them. Otherwise, go fuck yourself, drug NAZI.

All dealers provide people with things they want.

Whats up with Cornyn?

He not due for reelection till 2026

this is much too early for him to pretend to do his job

Forum List

Back