Names of Canada truck convoy donors leaked after reported hack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
Here.

A website devoted to disseminating leaked data says it was given reams of information about donors to a Canadian movement opposed to pandemic health measures after a fundraising platform popular with supporters of the group allegedly suffered a hack.

Distributed Denial of Secrets has a long record of hosting leaked data from right-wing organizations, including the far-right Patriot Front and the Oath Keepers.

And Here.

A copy of the data obtained by The Verge contained close to 93,000 entries, including names, email addresses, ZIP codes, and country of origin. Among the email addresses listed in the database, a handful come from domains ending in “.gov,” a domain reserved for government entities, and appear to belong to employees of the TSA, Department of Justice, Bureau of Prisons, and NASA.

No comment yet.

Looks like the CIA and deep state have been busy. They collect all this info illegally, then “leak” it to punish the enemies of the radical left that they serve.

Absolutely pathetic.
LOL CIA. The website administrative password was probably "admin". Turns out conservatives hire idiots to protect their secrets.

From the party that claims to be in support of rights.

Except free speech. Except bodily autonomy. Except...
What party would that be ? I'm a Conservative I've never asked Social Media to censor views I do not agree with and I've never forced people to take an experimental vaccine.

Weird how wanting to be free of Government overreach is now a far right thing.
It is when you want to be immune from the same laws you would send your scapegoats to jail for. The right wants to overreach the fuck out of certain parties and people who have forgotten their place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back