I'm an F*ed Up Mess!

... how about you?

Or are you totally normal and well adjusted?
2 + 2 = 4, 4 + 4 = 8, 8 + 8 = 16, 50 cents plus 50 cents equals a dollar
President Obama takes a Michelle every morning, and wipes with a Biden
If a cat has kittens, and a dog has puppies, what do gators have?
When putting butter on toast, make sure that you start in the center and go all the way to the edges.
If John is on a bike, and Ed in a car, how fast is Bill running?

How many have seen a woman carrying a handbag that took twice as much material to make than the cloths she was wearing?

Yes, I'm normal and well adjusted.

I also make sure my peanut butter is evenly spread and at the same depth covering all of top of the slice of bread. If a little bit of peanut butter gets on the side of the bread I pull it off because I want a perfect peanut butter sandwich but use seeded rye bread because I like the taste of rye bread and I am not or have ever been Jewish.
Well, do you use both hands when eating fried chicken? Also, do you use a straw other than with a milk shake?

... how about you?

I don't think I am normal with only a high school education, a strong work ethic and never accepted one penny of government assistance but made a small fortune in the stock market that let me retire at relatively young age. I am in good health and the last time I went to the doctor was over 30 years ago. I am definitely out of the norm compared with most people.

definitely abnormal, but, not a f'ed up mess :)
Do we have a time limit on debating that?

for the record, I didn't expect anyone to actually say real ways they were f'ed up, I'm learning............

... how about you?

I don't think I am normal with only a high school education, a strong work ethic and never accepted one penny of government assistance but made a small fortune in the stock market that let me retire at relatively young age. I am in good health and the last time I went to the doctor was over 30 years ago. I am definitely out of the norm compared with most people.

Time?

We dont' need no stinkin' time

I'm very well adjusted. If I was a weaker person, I probably wouldn't be, but I'm very tough mentally.
I guess that means that you never cry when watching sad "heart string pulling" movies? In other words, you realize while watching that it's only a movie and not real life?

... how about you?

Time?

We dont' need no stinkin' time
5278.gif

... how about you?

When putting butter on toast, make sure that you start in the center and go all the way to the edges.

How many have seen a woman carrying a handbag that took twice as much material to make than the cloths she was wearing?

I agree, you're normal and well adjusted.

... how about you?

I also make sure my peanut butter is evenly spread and at the same depth covering all of top of the slice of bread. If a little bit of peanut butter gets on the side of the bread I pull it off because I want a perfect peanut butter sandwich but use seeded rye bread because I like the taste of rye bread and I am not or have ever been Jewish.
Well, do you use both hands when eating fried chicken? Also, do you use a straw other than with a milk shake?

I use one hand to eat fried chicken and keep the other hand non-greasy to channel surf with my TV remote.

... how about you?

Thank you............. Listen, I'd appreciate it if you'd keep that just between us...... do you think that you could do that for me?

... how about you?

Thank you............. Listen, I'd appreciate it if you'd keep that just between us...... do you think that you could do that for me?

Sure no problem :smoke:

... how about you?

I use one hand to eat fried chicken and keep the other hand non-greasy to channel surf with my TV remote.
Very good. Very smart. I'll have to pass that along to my wife.

I'm very well adjusted. If I was a weaker person, I probably wouldn't be, but I'm very tough mentally.
I guess that means that you never cry when watching sad "heart string pulling" movies? In other words, you realize while watching that it's only a movie and not real life?

What? That doesn't mean you aren't well adjusted! Having feelings doesn't mean you aren't mentally tough. If you knew some of the things that have happened to me during my lifetime, you would know just how mentally tough I am.

... how about you?

Sure no problem :smoke:
Well, you do understand how rumor get around and someone always twist things around to mean something else. As long we're the only two that know this, I wont be beat to death in attack threads. Thanks again, much appreciated.

What? That doesn't mean you aren't well adjusted! Having feelings doesn't mean you aren't mentally tough. If you knew some of the things that have happened to me during my lifetime, you would know just how mentally tough I am.
Well, don't take it the wrong way darling, I was just curious as to how mentally tough you are when shit puts a lump in your throat. I'm sure that you've weathered many a storm and climbed many of life's mountains. Now, do you cry during movies? You don't have to answer if you don't want to. I realize that it's a personal matter.

Well, don't take it the wrong way darling, I was just curious as to how mentally tough you are when shit puts a lump in your throat. I'm sure that you've weathered many a storm and climbed many of life's mountains. Now, do you cry during movies? You don't have to answer if you don't want to. I realize that it's a personal matter.

What in the hell does that have to do with anything? That is irrelevant.

Forum List

Back