Zone1 I'm Afraid That The Left Finally Pushed Me Away From God

And I hate that about myself. I used to love and accept the LGBT community even if I didn't agree with their lifestyle, but I got pushed SO much by the woke agenda that I snapped and started despising them and posted a thread about it in the Badlands last night. The worst part is that I actually do have hatred towards them right now and I honestly don't want to.
God is a whole lot bigger than politics. I get the irritation and frustration, but we don't really have a problem with the people, it's with the forces using them.

Many people who aren't pedophiles or pedophile defenders are great friends of mine both online and in real life, I just refuse to be friends with perverts.

Wouldn’t be nice if people took this to heart:

“Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’”
Of course, and if we really care about our neighbor, we will try to help him/her to avoid destructive behaviors.

And I hate that about myself. I used to love and accept the LGBT community even if I didn't agree with their lifestyle, but I got pushed SO much by the woke agenda that I snapped and started despising them and posted a thread about it in the Badlands last night. The worst part is that I actually do have hatred towards them right now and I honestly don't want to.
You are commanded to love others and do unto others as you want them to do to you.

You have legit gripes I am sure. The hard 'woke' community virtue signals and has no personal humor than the hardcore MAGA.

Just hang on. It's hard. I go through it all the time with the fussbodies on left and right.

Just watch how post #102 will be reported and or deleted now and an infraction against me for it. westwall would be one of my favorite mods if he was still on the staff team because he doesn't take kindly to pedophiles being respected.

Just watch how post #102 will be reported and or deleted now and an infraction against me for it. westwall would be one of my favorite mods if he was still on the staff team because he doesn't take kindly to pedophiles being respected.
...and yet it is still there...maybe, just maybe, the world doesn't revolve around you and your never ending brown nosing :rolleyes:

Your posting history calls you a liar.

Eat shit and live.

Some righteous anger is fine. Consider the cliché, “What would Jesus do?”, but remember this precedent that He set.

And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers’ money, and overthrew the tables;
Righteous anger is God's for the most part, man is near incapable.

When you paint with a broad brush, or include politics or a political party, that is NOT righteous anger.

This is why the good Lord teaches us to be SLOW to anger...

And also, not cast the first stone...until we examine ourselves....

BS all you can for as long as you can.

It is very clear that you are not telling the truth about your timeline about your feelings towards the LGBTQ community.

Take sometime and either go to church or at your home and think how different they are really from you.

Love thy neighbor. Apparently you do not go for that if they are way too different and cannot understand them.

They do not ask to be understood, only respected.
And left alone.

Respect them. Respect anything you do not understand.

That is a true sign of maturity.
They do not want to be left alone. They want to be the center of attention. AND. they want our kids. They show no respect towards others. They insist on someone reading minds for their idiotic pronouns and their sexual behavior. That don't make ya special.

I honestly don't know how Jesus would be able to control Himself with everything the left is doing to innocent children these days.

greetings
if I may
this is what Christ would say

To everything, there is a season, A time for every purpose under heaven:
A time to be born, And a time to die; A time to plant, And a time to pluck what is planted;
A time to kill, And a time to heal; A time to break down, And a time to build up;
A time to weep, And a time to laugh; A time to mourn, And a time to dance;
A time to cast away stones, And a time to gather stones; A time to embrace, And a time to refrain from embracing;
A time to gain, And a time to lose; A time to keep, And a time to throw away;
A time to tear, And a time to sew; A time to keep silence And a time to speak;
A time to love, And a time to hate; A time of war, And a time of peace.
Eccl 3:1-8 (NKJV)

And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment,
so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him, He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation.
Heb 9:27-28 (NKJV)

Surely for your lifeblood, I will demand a reckoning; from the hand of every beast I will require it, and from the hand of man. From the hand of every man's brother, I will require the life of man.
"Whoever sheds man's blood, By man his blood shall be shed; For in the image of God, He made man.
Gen 9:5-6 (NKJV)

But everyone shall die for his own iniquity; every man who eats the sour grapes, his teeth shall be set on edge.
Jer 31:30 (NKJV)

They do not want to be left alone. They want to be the center of attention. AND. they want our kids. They show no respect towards others. They insist on someone reading minds for their idiotic pronouns and their sexual behavior. That don't make ya special.
You are not even a precious fool, just a fool. Look up the GOP congressmen tied to kiddie molesting.

You’re not alone and in falling into this.. the thing you do is pray for them as human beings, for their souls (not their causes). We Christians value all human life, unlike the left who dehumanizes people who oppose them.

Also, involve yourself in need of prayer to promote humility. Acknowledge that they, you, and I are all sinners. Pray for God to soften your heart, they’re humans and reside in holy bodies of Christ.

It’s tough to pray for your enemies, but it’s what elevates a Christian above the secular ease
Of just hating your enemies, which most of the left does (and sadly far too much of Christians can fall into)

Here is the reset:

Whatever is:

true
honorable
just
pure
lovely
commendable
If there is any excellence
If there is anything worthy of praise
Think about these things

Phil 4:8

Wouldn’t be nice if people took this to heart:

“Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’”
The two most excellent reasons to sign up with Satan asap.

btw . The first is all about Gullibility and the second is for Deaf , Dumb and Blind people ( see Tommy) who do not "see" how permanently absurd we all are .The product of a joker or narcissist or both , imo

Ouch . Who( !! ) just tried to electrocute me ?

On the other hand, the attempt to force all of society to accept LGBT Pride Parades, LGBT Month, and other "In-Your-Face" exhibitions crosses the line because for many of us (including some gays and transgenders) God's law still has priority. In those cases is our love of homosexuals and transgenders is to take first place and our love of God is to take second? Should we make an exhibition of our own sins and ask people to approve and applaud?
Sad.

Have you even looked through this thread? How many pastors, church councelors, church youth leaders, deacons, priests are in this thread? Way too many. Like, WAY too many.

Now show me examples of drag queens or trans people who have been even arrested for this behaviour, never mind convicted by a court of law.
Still waiting . . .

Forum List

Back