Zone1 I'm Afraid That The Left Finally Pushed Me Away From God

Go EDUCATE yourself.

Your opinion is not facts.

Your opinions are nothing but fear mongering.

ENOUGH. !!!
Have you researched the pharmaceutical/money making part of this? Have you researched those who started into these procedures and now regret them? My opinion is based on fact, and in having a front row seat where it has not worked out. This is not anything anyone needs to rush into. (Now that last sentence IS my opinion.) There are both pros and cons and a reasonable person is willing to look at both.

Bro, Jesus was never afraid to tell people that they were going to go to Hell. He didn't sugarcoat things.
It is not about sugarcoating and it is not about who is going to hell, or not. Although he was Jewish and Hell is NOT a Jewish concept.

It is about understanding and showing some humanity, something you do not want, at all, to extend to the Trans community.

But he would have.

Nobody OWNS anybody. This is a Republican word which continues to be thrown around.

Being pro a group, any group, is not "owning" them.

Blacks do not vote Republicans because Republicans do not care about Blacks. Which is why Republicans have gone out of their way to suppress voting rights which harms Blacks to keep them from voting.

BS some more.
For a party that claims they don’t OWN anyone. You sure do SPEAK for them as if they are a collective instead of individuals.

BS some more.

It is about understanding and showing some humanity, something you do not want, at all, to extend to the Trans community.

But he would have.

No He wouldn't. See you people confuse love over condoning and Jesus wouldn't accept a LGBT person even though He loves everybody. He would say to repent if they wanted to be in Heaven with Him someday.

Have you researched the pharmaceutical/money making part of this? Have you researched those who started into these procedures and now regret them? My opinion is based on fact, and in having a front row seat where it has not worked out. This is not anything anyone needs to rush into. (Now that last sentence IS my opinion.) There are both pros and cons and a reasonable person is willing to look at both.
You brought it up, you post it.

You really want to believe that this procedures are unnecessary and it is all about making money?

Why would they have regretted it? Are you confusing this with botox and plastic surgery and breast implants? Because it is nothing like that.

If some have regretted it, and how many would they be (?), it is because of the lack of acceptance in the family or their friends, and it has made their lives more difficult, when they should have been accepted, people understand it or not.

For a party that claims they don’t OWN anyone. You sure do SPEAK for them as if they are a collective instead of individuals.

BS some more.
You are nothing but BS. You have nothing to show for yourself, or prove anything you have said.

The LGBT community isn’t all on board with the trans trend of sexualizing kids any more than Republican’s,Independents or Libertarians are. Democrats do like to broad brush though and claim to own the whole LGBT community ( much like they claim to own blacks). Do a little research lots of them are in opposition to 4 th wave feminism as well.

I doubt there are "on board with the....sexualizing kids", but this sexualizing happens more than just with LGBT. There's a whole narrative, they find ONE CASE, and suddenly this is a reason to pound on ALL LGBT people.

The right go crazy, the left fight back with crazy.

If both fucked up sides would just stop being fucking crazy batshit eejits, then people could just get on with their lives.

No He wouldn't. See you people confuse love over condoning and Jesus wouldn't accept a LGBT person even though He loves everybody. He would say to repent if they wanted to be in Heaven with Him someday.
You do DARE to speak for him not having the faintest idea of Judaism.

You keep confusing him with a Christian, with a Christian mentality. He was not a Christian.

Judaism accepts homosexuals and Trans people.
Just look at Israel and how they protect those communities.

That is how Jewish Jesus would have been.

You do DARE to speak for him not having the faintest idea of Judaism.

You keep confusing him with a Christian, with a Christian mentality. He was not a Christian.

Judaism accepts homosexuals and Trans people.
Just look at Israel and how they protect those communities.

That is how Jewish Jesus would have been.

Blah, blah, blah all I see is a bunch of false preaching.

Blah, blah, blah all I see is a bunch of false preaching.
Are you seriously saying that Jesus was not Jewish and he did not know Judaism and Jewish laws, with your disagreement ?

Go read the NT and find out how Christian he was doing his Passover seder, or any other Jewish day of his life.

And I hate that about myself. I used to love and accept the LGBT community even if I didn't agree with their lifestyle, but I got pushed SO much by the woke agenda that I snapped and started despising them and posted a thread about it in the Badlands last night. The worst part is that I actually do have hatred towards them right now and I honestly don't want to.
Awwww, poor poor pitiful @FJB.
Try getting a job and spending less time on message boards.
I honestly don't know how Jesus would be able to control Himself with everything the left is doing to innocent children these days.

Forum List

Back