I'm a hell raiser are you?

I'd have never said anything about a knife, I don't bring knifes too a gun fight.
I found the quote of your melt-down lol. You want me to post it? NBD because you meltdown every other day :rofl:

Being blunt is melting down?
I don't do melt downs that's only in your world
I don't give a fuck what you post, but I am glad you save my post's it's good living rent free in someones mind.

ok. here you go Huckleberry. One of the biggest melt-downs/"tough guy" poseurs I've witnessed here:

I live in Kannapolis north carolina come on chickenshit son of a bitch let me know when YOU GET HERE I WILL ENJOY CUTTING YOUR FUCKING GUTS OUT

You really need to step away from the interwebz until you can control yourself. The post after it is priceless/golden as well. :p

Last edited:
In fact I come from a long line of hell raisers.

I'm pretty perceptive and I've never had that image of you. I see you as short, kind of roundish and passive aggressive. Angry inwardly but smiling outwardly so people don't beat you up.

Classy :thup:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/8180349-post81.html

Wow, Pixie. You're not a very good judge of character standing up for a guy like that. You're such a dope.

I found the quote of your melt-down lol. You want me to post it? NBD because you meltdown every other day :rofl:

I don't give a fuck what you post, but I am glad you save my post's it's good living rent free in someones mind.

ok. here you go little buddy. One of the biggest melt-downs/"tough guy" poseurs I've witnessed here:

I live in Kannapolis north carolina come on chickenshit son of a bitch let me know when YOU GET HERE I WILL ENJOY CUTTING YOUR FUCKING GUTS OUT

You really need to step away from the interwebz until you can control yourself. The post after it is priceless/golden as well. :p
You really need to not let me stay rent free in your mind. I know a few ways of cutting someone guts out without using a blade shotgun will do nicely.

I'm pretty perceptive and I've never had that image of you. I see you as short, kind of roundish and passive aggressive. Angry inwardly but smiling outwardly so people don't beat you up.

Classy :thup:

Wow, Pixie. You're not a very good judge of character standing up for a guy like that. You're such a dope.

I'm nice to none liberals eat shit bitch and if you don't like you can just pound sand. I'm fucking fed up with the nice guy shit towards you god damn liberals.

ok. here you go little buddy. One of the biggest melt-downs/"tough guy" poseurs I've witnessed here:

You really need to not let me stay rent free in your mind. I know a few ways of cutting someone guts out without using a blade shotgun will do nicely.

Not if you intend to preserve the meat...

Not if you intend to preserve the meat...

I would not want anything left of that meat.

cussing out women what Southern Gentlemen do? :eusa_eh:

I'm nice to none liberals eat shit bitch and if you don't like you can just pound sand. I'm fucking fed up with the nice guy shit towards you god damn liberals.

Have a nice night, now.

pack your bags and leave this country.
:rofl:
fuck you liberal do you understand this?

words on a screen? :shock: Sure I do Huckleberry. Anything else?

words on a screen but nothing that I would not say to your fucking face.
admGDKRm.jpg

Last edited:
cussing out women what Southern Gentlemen do? :eusa_eh:

words on a screen? :shock: Sure I do Huckleberry. Anything else?

words on a screen but nothing that I would not say to your fucking face.

I told you fuck you god damn liberals Mr. Nice guy is dead to liberals he's done and gone.

you were the same self-righteous, chest-thumping, blow-hard when I got here in 2011. You haven't changed a whit. I think your grammar may have gotten worse but, other than that, same guy.

I'm done w/ this guy.

Last edited:
Nope, I badmouth the system...

Sorry you can't see the difference... that the people consistantly vote for fairness and the system keeps them from getting it.

As you sit on your fat ass? "Fairness" is not working, or are you just a big fat liar whoremongering yourself in one thread or another. :rofl:

Guy, I work a full time job, a part time job, and I have a side business.

Unlike you and Dave and a few others here who apparently have time to post all day about those lazy welfare people while you wait for your totally deserved government checks.

I do not believe it or your screen name either. Honey?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNYEbohfeLI]Spin Doctors - Big Fat Funky Booty - YouTube[/ame]

you were the same self-righteous, chest-thumping, blow-hard when I got here in 2011. You haven't changed a whit. I think your grammar may have gotten worse but, other than that, same guy.

I'm done w/ this guy.
You say? You are also a liar, I say.

Forum List

Back