Illuminati Exposed: New World Order - Conspiracy Theory Or Reality? (2016 Doc)...

An hour's worth of crazy? If you aren't already mentally unstable at the beginning, you would be by the end

it's real and happening right before our eyes. it's so far fetched many people just can't and won't believe it. and that's what they count on

it's real and happening right before our eyes. it's so far fetched many people just can't and won't believe it. and that's what they count on

Oh, it's real alright. I like the part where he says "Don't do what the U.S. wants, the U.S. military will be at your door opening up a 'Can of Democracy' on ya."

Can someone summarize this hour long video? BBall is on.

should I empty my IRA right away? How long we got left?

Oh, it's real alright. I like the part where he says "Don't do what the U.S. wants, the U.S. military will be at your door opening up a 'Can of Democracy' on ya."

Why do yoiu think they are now crawling out of the woodwork with all their Fascist and commie Bs? The American people have been so dumbed down they know more about American Idol than who our Vice President is.

Can someone summarize this hour long video? BBall is on.

should I empty my IRA right away? How long we got left?

Ha, check it out when you have time. It's not too long. It's very interesting.

Interesting new Documentary on the Illuminati.

It has long left the "conspiracy" arena. They boast about it. Watch some Soros interviews. Acquaint yourself with him. He has been running this country for quite awhile now. Google the map of the Club of Rome to get an understanding of why our president hid in Canada to bring Cuba into the "fold". Obama was offered a presidency in the NWO depending on how well he was able to bring America to it's knees. Ask Soros. He boasted about that too. We are no longer Democrats and Republicans. It is the Americans vs the Globalists. And the Globalists are winning. We will soon be rid of any thing patriotic, have no borders, a new "history" and be called the Americas. (which includes Cuba, by the way...)

Last edited:
Basically, the Elites want poor people imprisoned, used as slaves, or dead. Oh what a bright future for the world.

BOOOOO! Lame. What's next? The obligatory 'Tinfoil Hat' insult?

Lemme guess here.

If I am not a member, I am going to starve or die? Are they going to tell me I cant have any desert at Bob Evans? Are they going to pick my next vehicle out for me and tell me that is what I have to drive?

People......worried about this for no reason.....about a organization they know nothing about. If you are a member - give me your membership number. A clue = it one letter and 5 numbers.

Shadow 355

Lemme guess here.

If I am not a member, I am going to starve or die? Are they going to tell me I cant have any desert at Bob Evans? Are they going to pick my next vehicle out for me and tell me that is what I have to drive?

People......worried about this for no reason.....about a organization they know nothing about. If you are a member - give me your membership number. A clue = it one letter and 5 numbers.

Shadow 355

Did you watch the Doc?

Lemme guess here.

Shadow 355

Did you watch the Doc?

If it is the same one that was on ---- ???? Discovery channel - History Channel ???? ; I think it was on the History Channel, ahhh....2007 or 2008, I have seen it it....as I recall. I was in my parents den and watched it late at night. Right before the Illuminti Documentary I watched the Documentary on the Secret Service = Bush was on Air Force One and "9/11" was occurring. S-S was a great documentary.

Illuminiti - Masons - Bonesman - Order of the Odd Fellows......over the period of about eight months were on. I watched them all as I recall.

Shadow 355

Lemme guess here.

Shadow 355

Did you watch the Doc?

If it is the same one that was on ---- ???? Discovery channel - History Channel ???? ; I think it was on the History Channel, ahhh....2007 or 2008, I have seen it it....as I recall. I was in my parents den and watched it late at night. Right before the Illuminti Documentary I watched the Documentary on the Secret Service = Bush was on Air Force One and "9/11" was occurring. S-S was a great documentary.

Illuminiti - Masons - Bonesman - Order of the Odd Fellows......over the period of about eight months were on. I watched them all as I recall.

Shadow 355

No, i seriously doubt you saw it on any Government/Corporate-owned Media outlet. But check it out if you have time. It is very interesting.

Lemme guess here.

Shadow 355

Did you watch the Doc?

Shadow 355

No, i seriously doubt you saw it on any Government/Corporate-owned Media outlet. But check it out if you have time. It is very interesting.
I have spent a lot of time learning about the Jesuit order of the Illuminati and other secret societies that are directly or indirectly connected in order to lead the world to a one world government, one world currency and religion. George Washington knew and even stated back in 1798 that they had infiltrated Free-Masonry because most influential members of towns and cities belonged to the Masons. The Jesuits also were behind the creation of communism long before they commissioned Karl Marx to write their manifesto. If you look at the communist, Jesuit and Illuminati manifestos, they mirror each other especially when it comes to the topic of subjugation, subversion and political intrigue. JFK warned us about a monolithic conspiracy and those that belonged to secret societies and took secret oaths and since they murdered him. It has only gotten worse. The number of people tied his murder that belonged to the Knights of Malta and/or were Jesuit trained is staggering.

Forum List

Back