Illinois Officers Save Swim Team From Black Thug Holding Them Hostage

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Police Detain Lone Black College Swimmer at Gun Point on Roadside Because They Believed 'The Bus Was Being Held Hostage' — Now He's Suing

Once again, some thug black is crying about police misconduct and threatening to sue the police just because they were doing their job...Claiming he was falsely accused by police simply for being black...well maybe you should pray to God to make you not black instead of whining...Most likely this kid didn't comply with the officers demands and that is why he was treated the way he was...I am sure this kid is a liberal, because no conservative black would ever draw undue suspicions by the police...

"Butler [the only black swimmer on the team] and his teammates were headed home from a college swim meet in South Dakota, when the team’s bus stopped on a frontage road near an I-80 rest stop outside East Moline, Illinois so the swimmers could stretch their legs -- One of the coaches asked Butler to snap a picture of a nearby road sign for their social media page, which he did. As he walked back to the bus, several police cars suddenly raced up and the 19-year-old was soon faced by armed officers. “Surprised and confused, Jaylan instantly followed his father’s advice and stopped, put his hands up, dropped his phone, and dropped to his knees,” according to attorneys with the ACLU of Illinois, who filed the suit on his behalf. “Police officers swarmed around Jaylan with their firearms pointed at him and pushed him facedown onto the snowy ground.”

Ok, so maybe he did follow police commands, perhaps the kid isn't a black thug after all...but we can't be sure just yet....

"One of the cops reportedly held his weapon to the young man’s head and threatened to “blow his [expletive] head off” if he moved, Bus driver Todd Slingerland watched in horror as the arrest unfolded -- “I have all the respect in the world for police officers, but I wanted to body slam that guy who said what he said about shooting Jaylan,” he told The Dispatch. “As far as I was concerned, they were assaulting an innocent victim with deadly force...The driver told The Dispatch that officers did offer a reason for detaining the Black college student: “Their excuse [for targeting Butler] was that they thought the bus was being held hostage.”

Police later changed that reason to a more believable reason which was Mr. Butler fit the description of a shooting suspect -- they however never personally told Butler why he was being detained. Even after realizing they had the wrong guy, no apologies were given and the 2 officers named in the lawsuit refused to give Mr. Butler their names, badge numbers or other identification.

Police Detain Lone Black College Swimmer at Gun Point on Roadside Because They Believed 'The Bus Was Being Held Hostage' — Now He's Suing

Once again, some thug black is crying about police misconduct and threatening to sue the police just because they were doing their job...Claiming he was falsely accused by police simply for being black...well maybe you should pray to God to make you not black instead of whining...Most likely this kid didn't comply with the officers demands and that is why he was treated the way he was...I am sure this kid is a liberal, because no conservative black would ever draw undue suspicions by the police...

"Butler [the only black swimmer on the team] and his teammates were headed home from a college swim meet in South Dakota, when the team’s bus stopped on a frontage road near an I-80 rest stop outside East Moline, Illinois so the swimmers could stretch their legs -- One of the coaches asked Butler to snap a picture of a nearby road sign for their social media page, which he did. As he walked back to the bus, several police cars suddenly raced up and the 19-year-old was soon faced by armed officers. “Surprised and confused, Jaylan instantly followed his father’s advice and stopped, put his hands up, dropped his phone, and dropped to his knees,” according to attorneys with the ACLU of Illinois, who filed the suit on his behalf. “Police officers swarmed around Jaylan with their firearms pointed at him and pushed him facedown onto the snowy ground.”

Ok, so maybe he did follow police commands, perhaps the kid isn't a black thug after all...but we can't be sure just yet....

"One of the cops reportedly held his weapon to the young man’s head and threatened to “blow his [expletive] head off” if he moved, Bus driver Todd Slingerland watched in horror as the arrest unfolded -- “I have all the respect in the world for police officers, but I wanted to body slam that guy who said what he said about shooting Jaylan,” he told The Dispatch. “As far as I was concerned, they were assaulting an innocent victim with deadly force...The driver told The Dispatch that officers did offer a reason for detaining the Black college student: “Their excuse [for targeting Butler] was that they thought the bus was being held hostage.”

Police later changed that reason to a more believable reason which was Mr. Butler fit the description of a shooting suspect -- they however never personally told Butler why he was being detained. Even after realizing they had the wrong guy, no apologies were given and the 2 officers named in the lawsuit refused to give Mr. Butler their names, badge numbers or other identification.

Not surprising in that neck of the woods...

Have you ever been to Illinois and if not let me just educate you and tell you outside Chicago a black will discover the South is more tolerant than Illinois when it come to a man, woman or child that is non-white...

East Moline is near Idiots Out Walking Around aka Iowa, so not suprising at all...

The title of this thread is pure fraud. For shame. Can't express your leftwing anti-white resentment enough to suit you by being honest, huh? Shocking behavior. Figures.

That is a disgusting story and pains me to think that such primitive motives still drive people in our law enforcement bodies. No entity is perfect and of course the police officers are going to make mistakes.... There's no question in my mind however that this particular mistake is deeply rooted in systemic dysfunction and not just a common mistake.

jo

That is a disgusting story and pains me to think that such primitive motives still drive people in our law enforcement bodies. No entity is perfect and of course the police officers are going to make mistakes.... There's no question in my mind however that this particular mistake is deeply rooted in systemic dysfunction and not just a common mistake.

jo
How is this a mistake?

How is this a mistake?
Probably the mistake was not screening these offices before they were badged. It occurs to me that in some areas of the country drawing on the local populace to staff the law enforcement bodies might be a mistake in and of itself regardless of the skin color of that recruit.

Forum List

Back