Illinois Firearm Identification card ruled unConstitutional in state court....yes, this is correct.

Will you grow up.

Childish penis references do nothing but illustrate your own immaturity.

I bet you still giggle when someone says boobie

Naw, I giggle when someone says, "Defensive Gun Use", you know that guy's compensating.

Legal gun ownership does not add to the crime or murder rate and the safety record of legal gun owners is stellar compared to any other product or activity

We have 33,000 gun deaths... 78,000 gun injuries, 400,000 gun crimes and 270 BILLION in economic losses every year because of guns. not to mention the "Security State" apparatus of "Active Shooter Drills" that we all have to live with because you never tell which "Legal" gun owner might decide to off the boss.
Lol
Suicides do not count you stupid ass motherfucker

And you have never once linked to how you come up with 270 billion so it's most likely bullshit like most of your posts

Here's How Much Gun Violence Is Costing You a Year | HuffPost

In collaboration with online publication Mother Jones, Miller conducted extensive research on the cost of gun violence in America. His conclusion? Gun violence costs the U.S. $229 billion a year, or about $700 per American.

The cost of gun violence in the U.S. can be broken down into two different categories: direct costs and indirect costs — or “out-of-pocket costs and costs attributed to lost wages, pain, suffering and quality of life,” said Miller.
Lol
Only a fucking fool believes anything from the Huffington Post and mother Jones you stupid ass motherfucker

But you don't need to drive fast. If we prevent cars from moving faster than 35 mph, lots of lives would be saved.

Good point. Most roads have a 35 MPH Speed limit... thanks for proving my point.

Most? I'd like to see substantiation for that. And I'm talking about everywhere, not just some roads. Why should you be allowed a fast car just to compensation for your shortcomings?

But you don't need to drive fast. If we prevent cars from moving faster than 35 mph, lots of lives would be saved.

Good point. Most roads have a 35 MPH Speed limit... thanks for proving my point.

Most? I'd like to see substantiation for that. And I'm talking about everywhere, not just some roads. Why should you be allowed a fast car just to compensation for your shortcomings?
Lol
And not even mention Vehicle ownership is not even An right...

Will you grow up.

Naw, I giggle when someone says, "Defensive Gun Use", you know that guy's compensating.

Legal gun ownership does not add to the crime or murder rate and the safety record of legal gun owners is stellar compared to any other product or activity

We have 33,000 gun deaths... 78,000 gun injuries, 400,000 gun crimes and 270 BILLION in economic losses every year because of guns. not to mention the "Security State" apparatus of "Active Shooter Drills" that we all have to live with because you never tell which "Legal" gun owner might decide to off the boss.

Suicide is not a crime.

And you have never once linked to how you come up with 270 billion so it's most likely bullshit like most of your posts

Most crimes are committed with illegally obtained firearms
Most murders are criminal killing other criminals

Legally owned guns do not add to the crime or murder rates

Around here, ALL gun crimes are committed by using LEGALLY obtained firearms. Facts sure do get in your way, don't it.

Will you grow up.

Suicide is not a crime.

Around here, ALL gun crimes are committed by using LEGALLY obtained firearms. Facts sure do get in your way, don't it.
Suicide does not count...
It takes care of itself

Lol

You have the right to own as many vehicles as you can afford. And you have the right to operate as many as you wish on private lands. But when you go out onto the public funded highways, you are required to be license, insured and registered. But you do have the right to own as many as you can afford.

Will you grow up.

Suicide is not a crime.

It takes care of itself

Actually, suicide does count. Attempted Suicide is against the law. Even successful suicide is against the law but it's a little hard to prosecute dead people.

Lol

You have the right to own as many vehicles as you can afford. And you have the right to operate as many as you wish on private lands. But when you go out onto the public funded highways, you are required to be license, insured and registered. But you do have the right to own as many as you can afford.
Lol
It’s not in the constitution

Will you grow up.

Suicide is not a crime.

It takes care of itself

Actually, suicide does count. Attempted Suicide is against the law. Even successful suicide is against the law but it's a little hard to prosecute dead people.
Lol
There’s nothing more cowardly than suicide... Thankfully it takes care of itself

In collaboration with online publication Mother Jones, Miller conducted extensive research on the cost of gun violence in America. His conclusion? Gun violence costs the U.S. $229 billion a year, or about $700 per American.

The cost of gun violence in the U.S. can be broken down into two different categories: direct costs and indirect costs — or “out-of-pocket costs and costs attributed to lost wages, pain, suffering and quality of life,” said Miller.

Like I said bullshit

Since it adds in the cost of trials and prison for the criminals who commit crimes.
since we have more nonviolent drug offenders in prison than violent criminals who use guns it's obvious that drugs and other nonviolent crimes have a much higher cost annually than guns

Like I said bullshit

Since it adds in the cost of trials and prison for the criminals who commit crimes.
since we have more nonviolent drug offenders in prison than violent criminals who use guns it's obvious that drugs have a much higher cost annually than guns
Lol
And the vast majority of violent crime is done by repeat offenders in progressive controlled urban areas

Will you grow up.

Suicide is not a crime.

BULLSHIT.

Do illegal gun owners commit most gun crime?

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/GUIC.PDF

How dangerous people get their guns in America

Will you grow up.

Suicide is not a crime.

BULLSHIT.

Yep, The vast majority of violent crime in this country is done by repeat offenders in progressive controlled urban areas

Will you grow up.

Suicide is not a crime.

It takes care of itself

Suicide is not against the law

Is Suicide Illegal? Suicide Laws By Country

Currently there is no law against the act of committing suicide in the United States.

Will you grow up.

Suicide is not a crime.

BULLSHIT.

We don't have a problem with illegal guns here. We have a problem with illegal use of guns here.

Will you grow up.

Suicide is not a crime.

BULLSHIT.

We don't have a problem with illegal guns here. We have a problem with illegal use of guns here.
'Prove it.

You do know there is a whole country out there outside of the patch of dirt you live on don't you?

Suicide is not a crime.

It takes care of itself

Suicide is not against the law

Is Suicide Illegal? Suicide Laws By Country

Currently there is no law against the act of committing suicide in the United States.

Your own cite says otherwise. You really need to read your own cites.

Suicide is not a crime.

BULLSHIT.

'Prove it.

You do know there is a whole country out there outside of the patch of dirt you live on don't you?

I don't have to prove it. I think Rustic will agree with me. Guns are do not commit crimes. People with guns commit crimes. MOST guns are not illegal. Most are legally purchased but can be used by PEOPLE for illegal uses. Even the guns in the Urban areas.

Forum List

Back