Illinois City Cancels 4th of July Parade Due To COVID, But Launches Juneteenth And LGBT Pride Events

So cancel a tradition and add two new events that 10-15% of the population identifies with ?
UnAmerican to the core. Media wants to elevate that 5% to 50%+.
Cancel Culture July 4 and Way Too Many are happy about that.
Resistance Is Not Futile.
"So cancel a tradition and add two new events that 10-15% of the population identifies with ?"

I thought 100% of people identify with freedom for everyone? Good thing you have finally admitted you and the other fuckwads dont.

How many MEN lost their lives during the Civil War to free other MEN who were being held captive?
Thank You America for putting an end to slavery for all Mankind.
Now let's get to work on the rest of the world...
shall we?

HUGS
"Thank You America for putting an end to slavery for all Mankind."

America was late to the party by almost a century. The first country to outlaw slavery forever was a Black country. Education is important.
Better late than never.
It doesn't matter how we got here. The important thing is that we ARE here.
Well, not really. I think we just live under an illusion of freedom.
I think we could be truly free if we wanted to. But it's so much easier to let government tell us what freedom is, while they hold all the cards.
Forget government, it's the corporations that are making the laws and paying off the politicians to pass them.
Our voice really doesn't matter. Until they need our voice to keep them elected.
Education IS important. You got that right.
Problem is, what they are teaching today I wouldn't call education. I would call it indoctrination.
But they been doing that since the beginning of time too..

So Asclepias what is the answer?
Is there an answer?

Thank You for your reply
Hugs
The answer to what?

Its not just today. It has always been that way in america. If you are educated anywhere here you will be indoctrinated. Just depends on being able to educate yourself with true history so you can see the patterns.
Hard to find the truth today. Everything has been buried under centuries of lies.
They edit wikipedia every hour of every day to make it say what they want it to say.
The only answer is to stop looking back and start looking forward.
We have to let go of old wounds and old baggage. Those wounds will never heal.
And the powers that be are seriously twisting knives in them.
They are manipulating peoples emotions and keeping us at each others throats, all the while they are laughing at us.

And some people just go along for the enjoyment of the drama.
They look for sensational news that they know will make them angry upset, make them feel justified in their hatred.
MSM got a hold on them so tight, they couldn't breathe without it.

And the media makes %&#@ up to flame those emotions.
Your all puppets and you can't see the strings.
Only you can cut them and set yourself free.

Their LOVER is the news media... and there's a cure for that.

I'd have to disagree with the belief that the truth is hard to find. Its out there but its just not taught. I'd also have to disagree with the concept of not looking back. We can walk and chew gum at the same time. If you dont look back you repeat the same mistakes. if you dont look back you dont know who you are. You are just left with what someone else decided you are. In the case of my people that simply cannot stand. You cant move forward without looking back because you have no path to base your direction on. Everything you are is because of your past. Everything you will become is because of the lessons you learned in the past. Again you need only look at the pattern. A good example is the white reaction to Juneteenth. Something Blacks have been celebrating for decades. However a formal recognition of that date is viewed as an attack on whites. Thats a behavioral pattern that you will find throughout american history.

If we were meant to live in the past, Pharaoh would still be ruling the world.
And we would all still be slaves building pyramids in the sky.
Hugs

We aren't meant to live in the past and the pyramids were actually built by volunteer workers not slaves.

The town of Evanston, Illinois, part of the Chicago metro area, has determined that there will be no physical July 4 celebration in 2021, however, a Juneteenth concert-style event and a LGBT pride “drive by parade” are offered by the city during the month of June.

(Excerpt) Read more at nationalfile.com ..

Predicted the left would use this to preempt the 4th of July. Keep that race war going, can’t have this Communist Revolution without it....Ask pres. KAMALTOE!
8d4bbd442bea57f85433b3407dc62fba
So whats the problem? Juneteenth celebrates a day when everyone was free which is more important than the 4th that celebrates freedom for whites from european white rule. Its way more important to celebrate Juneteenth than any of those other white only holidays.
No---that isn't even accurate. Why are the june19 suppporters aka communists and race ho so ignorant about basics.

How many MEN lost their lives during the Civil War to free other MEN who were being held captive?
shall we?

HUGS

America was late to the party by almost a century. The first country to outlaw slavery forever was a Black country. Education is important.
Better late than never.
I think we could be truly free if we wanted to. But it's so much easier to let government tell us what freedom is, while they hold all the cards.
Forget government, it's the corporations that are making the laws and paying off the politicians to pass them.
Our voice really doesn't matter. Until they need our voice to keep them elected.
Problem is, what they are teaching today I wouldn't call education. I would call it indoctrination.

Is there an answer?

Thank You for your reply
Hugs
The answer to what?

Its not just today. It has always been that way in america. If you are educated anywhere here you will be indoctrinated. Just depends on being able to educate yourself with true history so you can see the patterns.
Hard to find the truth today. Everything has been buried under centuries of lies.
They edit wikipedia every hour of every day to make it say what they want it to say.
They are manipulating peoples emotions and keeping us at each others throats, all the while they are laughing at us.

They look for sensational news that they know will make them angry upset, make them feel justified in their hatred.

I'd have to disagree with the belief that the truth is hard to find. Its out there but its just not taught. I'd also have to disagree with the concept of not looking back. We can walk and chew gum at the same time. If you dont look back you repeat the same mistakes. if you dont look back you dont know who you are. You are just left with what someone else decided you are. In the case of my people that simply cannot stand. You cant move forward without looking back because you have no path to base your direction on. Everything you are is because of your past. Everything you will become is because of the lessons you learned in the past. Again you need only look at the pattern. A good example is the white reaction to Juneteenth. Something Blacks have been celebrating for decades. However a formal recognition of that date is viewed as an attack on whites. Thats a behavioral pattern that you will find throughout american history.

Hugs

We aren't meant to live in the past and the pyramids were actually built by volunteer workers not slaves.

Some say they was built by aliens..
but that's a whole different topic
lol
:)
Hugs

shall we?

HUGS

Better late than never.

Is there an answer?

Thank You for your reply
Hugs
The answer to what?

Hugs

lol
Hugs

Yeah I know. Aliens and anything else to take away the credit from the true builders.

shall we?

HUGS

Better late than never.

Is there an answer?

Thank You for your reply
Hugs
The answer to what?

Hugs

lol
Hugs

Yeah I know. Aliens and anything else to take away the credit from the true builders.

Do we even know who they were?
Was the pyramids built before Moses?
They say (archeologists that is) that they was here a long time before civilizations started forming.
It all goes back to history... which really does repeat itself, whether we choose and determine to make it different,
somehow it has a mind of it's own.
Kind of like seasons. You can't take them out of turn. They just keep going round and round and round.
History is like that. Nature proves it.
The rise and fall of civilizations.
Maybe it's just another turn of the wheel of time.
We all have to fall sometime. And other's get to rise.
I'm just praying the next one that rises has compassion and love for all of humanity.
Not just the select few.
Thank you for the conversation.
Hugs

The town of Evanston, Illinois, part of the Chicago metro area, has determined that there will be no physical July 4 celebration in 2021, however, a Juneteenth concert-style event and a LGBT pride “drive by parade” are offered by the city during the month of June.

Predicted the left would use this to preempt the 4th of July. Keep that race war going, can’t have this Communist Revolution without it....Ask pres. KAMALTOE!
So whats the problem? Juneteenth celebrates a day when everyone was free which is more important than the 4th that celebrates freedom for whites from european white rule. Its way more important to celebrate Juneteenth than any of those other white only holidays.

Sounds like you are saying Blacks should only celebrate Juneteenth.

Nah it aint that serious. I don't celebrate the 4th but I see no reason other Blacks should not celebrate it. Have your reading comprehension checked. I specifically said its way more important to celebrate Juneteenth. Thats no matter what color you are. How for fucks sake did you come up with such a fuck up of what I wrote?

shall we?

HUGS

Better late than never.

Is there an answer?

Thank You for your reply
Hugs
The answer to what?

Hugs

lol
Hugs

Do we even know who they were?
Was the pyramids built before Moses?
They say (archeologists that is) that they was here a long time before civilizations started forming.
It all goes back to history... which really does repeat itself, whether we choose and determine to make it different,
somehow it has a mind of it's own.
Kind of like seasons. You can't take them out of turn. They just keep going round and round and round.
History is like that. Nature proves it.
The rise and fall of civilizations.
Maybe it's just another turn of the wheel of time.
We all have to fall sometime. And other's get to rise.
I'm just praying the next one that rises has compassion and love for all of humanity.
Not just the select few.
Thank you for the conversation.
Hugs

Yes we know who they were. The Egyptians themselves tell you were they came from. The interior of Africa.
Imhotep built the pyramids and Moses is just an African character in an African story. Most likely based on Tutmoses
No only some crack pot (anything other than the true builders) archaeologists say this was before civilizations started forming.
No problem. Good conversation.

Nah it aint that serious. I don't celebrate the 4th but I see no reason other Blacks should not celebrate it. Have your reading comprehension checked. I specifically said its way more important to celebrate Juneteenth. Thats no matter what color you are. How for fucks sake did you come up with such a fuck up of what I wrote?

When you said, “ white only holidays”.

YOU are the problem. And IDIOTS like you who say outrageous things like this. The 4th of July is a holiday for AMERICANS (of all colors, races creeds).

Nitwit liberals never seem to get the simplest things right.

Also, the LGBT "Pride" parades are all disgusting displays of sexual perversion. Sex lunatics showing off their shame (disguised as pride), shouldn't even be allowed at all.
What is there to be "proud" of ? Answer: Nothing

Screw the city libtards. All the normal thinking citizens of Evanston (if there are any in that leftist hellhole), should band together and have their own parade for the 4th of July, and make it with a lot of pizazz. Include lots of fire dept, police, and National Guard in it, so the cops cant stop it.

1624327553154.png
1624327445498.png

1624327778207.png
1624327894257.png
1624328210727.png
1624327838546.png

Attachments

• 1624327407273.png
    1624327407273.png
    50.4 KB · Views: 29
  • 1624327819433.png
    1624327819433.png
    194.7 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Yes we know who they were. The Egyptians themselves tell you were they came from. The interior of Africa.
Imhotep built the pyramids and Moses is just an African character in an African story. Most likely based on Tutmoses
No only some crack pot (anything other than the true builders) archaeologists say this was before civilizations started forming.
No problem. Good conversation.
Dreaming out loud.

The only person I know that lost their lives for the freedom of Black people is John Brown. So fuck you and the rest of white people who only fought to keep the south from eventually enslaving whites later on. None of your other bullshit is relevant to US history.
Is there a doctor in the house ? I mean really.

1624328863843.png

There's no reason in the world why we can't celebrate both. Both events were massive landmark steps forward toward our country becoming a more perfect union.

It's unfortunately placed on the calendar—only two-ish weeks from both Memorial and Independence Days means your company is unlikely to add it to their list of days off—but surely there's no harm in another mid-summer party to remember that we're better now than we used to be, is there?

There's no reason in the world why we can't celebrate both. Both events were massive landmark steps forward toward our country becoming a more perfect union.

It's unfortunately placed on the calendar—only two-ish weeks from both Memorial and Independence Days means your company is unlikely to add it to their list of days off—but surely there's no harm in another mid-summer party to remember that we're better now than we used to be, is there?
I would agree with the sentiment there Pellinore .
Except the holiday is only a paid holiday for federal workers. Like Columbus Day.
If your not federal I don't know if your employer has to keep it.
He doesn't have to pay you for it.
That was the initial teason for Johnson being against it.
The government was giving itself another holiday.

But for the sake of celebrating a day to remember a milestone in our history?
I say go for it. If you get paid all the better.
Don't let them hi-jack another good thing.
Stand up and fight for it..
really..
Blow their minds..

Hugs

Hmmmm....how many WHITE MEN lost their lives during the Civil War to free all those BLACK PEOPLE?
How many black slaves were raped tortured and killed at the hands of the white man?

How many Native Americans were raped tortured and killed at the hands of the white man?

Hmmmm....how many WHITE MEN lost their lives during the Civil War to free all those BLACK PEOPLE?
How many black slaves were raped tortured and killed at the hands of the white man?

How many Native Americans were raped tortured and killed at the hands of the white man?
A fuck of as lot less than black have done to whites since then, thats for damn sure. Do you even know what the rape and murder statistics of black men are? The numbers are god damn staggering!

Forum List

Back