Illinois City Cancels 4th of July Parade Due To COVID, But Launches Juneteenth And LGBT Pride Events

How many MEN lost their lives during the Civil War to free other MEN who were being held captive?
Thank You America for putting an end to slavery for all Mankind.
Now let's get to work on the rest of the world...
shall we?

HUGS
"Thank You America for putting an end to slavery for all Mankind."

America was late to the party by almost a century. The first country to outlaw slavery forever was a Black country. Education is important.
Better late than never.
It doesn't matter how we got here. The important thing is that we ARE here.
Well, not really. I think we just live under an illusion of freedom.
I think we could be truly free if we wanted to. But it's so much easier to let government tell us what freedom is, while they hold all the cards.
Forget government, it's the corporations that are making the laws and paying off the politicians to pass them.
Our voice really doesn't matter. Until they need our voice to keep them elected.
Education IS important. You got that right.
Problem is, what they are teaching today I wouldn't call education. I would call it indoctrination.
But they been doing that since the beginning of time too..

So Asclepias what is the answer?
Is there an answer?

Thank You for your reply
Hugs

The town of Evanston, Illinois, part of the Chicago metro area, has determined that there will be no physical July 4 celebration in 2021, however, a Juneteenth concert-style event and a LGBT pride “drive by parade” are offered by the city during the month of June.

(Excerpt) Read more at nationalfile.com ..

Predicted the left would use this to preempt the 4th of July. Keep that race war going, can’t have this Communist Revolution without it....Ask pres. KAMALTOE!
8d4bbd442bea57f85433b3407dc62fba
So whats the problem? Juneteenth celebrates a day when everyone was free which is more important than the 4th that celebrates freedom for whites from european white rule. Its way more important to celebrate Juneteenth than any of those other white only holidays.
I dont think you are going to find the rest of the nation agreeing with you on this one. The 4th of July will always be a massive holiday nation wide, while Junteenth will be exactly like Kwanzaa; not taken seriously by anyone.

When are certain people going to learn that anything can be celebrated at any time and in any way? For example, if certain people can not gather together on Thanksgiving Day for the meal that they plan to have together, their gathering will take place at some point earlier or later on.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

How many MEN lost their lives during the Civil War to free other MEN who were being held captive?
shall we?

HUGS

America was late to the party by almost a century. The first country to outlaw slavery forever was a Black country. Education is important.
Guess who was last to get rid of slavery? Africa. They still refuse to give it up in 2021. There are more slaves today than in any other time in history. Oddly, Ive never heard you mention them. :dunno:

shall we?

HUGS

Better late than never.
I think we could be truly free if we wanted to. But it's so much easier to let government tell us what freedom is, while they hold all the cards.
Forget government, it's the corporations that are making the laws and paying off the politicians to pass them.
Our voice really doesn't matter. Until they need our voice to keep them elected.
Problem is, what they are teaching today I wouldn't call education. I would call it indoctrination.

Is there an answer?

Thank You for your reply
Hugs
The answer to what?

Its not just today. It has always been that way in america. If you are educated anywhere here you will be indoctrinated. Just depends on being able to educate yourself with true history so you can see the patterns.

shall we?

HUGS

Better late than never.

Is there an answer?

Thank You for your reply
Hugs
The answer to what?

Its not just today. It has always been that way in america. If you are educated anywhere here you will be indoctrinated. Just depends on being able to educate yourself with true history so you can see the patterns.
You got your history lessons from black militants. Im sure they were super accurate with their historical facts. :laugh:

The town of Evanston, Illinois, part of the Chicago metro area, has determined that there will be no physical July 4 celebration in 2021, however, a Juneteenth concert-style event and a LGBT pride “drive by parade” are offered by the city during the month of June.

(Excerpt) Read more at nationalfile.com ..

Predicted the left would use this to preempt the 4th of July. Keep that race war going, can’t have this Communist Revolution without it....Ask pres. KAMALTOE!
8d4bbd442bea57f85433b3407dc62fba
It’s a very wealthy and extreme leftist town just north of Chicago where the famous leftist NW university is

shall we?

HUGS

Guess who was last to get rid of slavery? Africa. They still refuse to give it up in 2021. There are more slaves today than in any other time in history. Oddly, Ive never heard you mention them. :dunno:
Not to mention the Muslim Uygers being held in labor camps in China.
And do we even need to mention human trafficking?
Hey, but who cares. We rather sit here and argue about racial issues, because that's so much more important than attacking slavery or celebrating freedom.
Sometimes I wonder where people's priorities are.

So let the Illinois city cancel anything they want. They have much more important things to do with that money than to give people a day of patriotism. Well, they can't give you anything that you already have. And they can't take away anything that they never gave you to begin with.
It's the people that celebrate or not. Not the city or the state or the government.
It belongs to the people.

So get your flags... all of them. American, LGBT (what happened to Q) and Juneteenth. Get them all.
Have a PARTY and tell the city to go &*%^ itself.
I mean it is your city and your money and your holidays.
And if people want to celebrate pink and purple unicorns.. so what!!

Live Free or Die.
And that goes for everyone.

I guess I never really realized how racism really does thrive in America.
I grew up in the whitest city of Boston and back then it was all around me.
I grew up during the forced bussing era. I saw the fights, I saw a lot.
I was still a pre-teen and it really bothered me.
I couldn't understand how kids could treat other kids so badly.
And now that I've grown up I thought we were past that.
I never had a racial bone in my body, even though I grew up in the center of it.

You make your own choices. You control how you feel about people.
So stop crying about it. If you want to see a change then stop glorifying it.
Stop feeding it with anger, jealousy, whatever it is that makes people racist.
JUST STOP IT.

The only power it has is what people feed into it.

Stepping off the soapbox now.
Just try to be nice to eachother.
How hard can that be?

Hugs

shall we?

HUGS

Not to mention the Muslim Uygers being held in labor camps in China.
And do we even need to mention human trafficking?
Hey, but who cares. We rather sit here and argue about racial issues, because that's so much more important than attacking slavery or celebrating freedom.
Sometimes I wonder where people's priorities are.

So let the Illinois city cancel anything they want. They have much more important things to do with that money than to give people a day of patriotism. Well, they can't give you anything that you already have. And they can't take away anything that they never gave you to begin with.
It's the people that celebrate or not. Not the city or the state or the government.
It belongs to the people.

So get your flags... all of them. American, LGBT (what happened to Q) and Juneteenth. Get them all.
Have a PARTY and tell the city to go &*%^ itself.
I mean it is your city and your money and your holidays.
And if people want to celebrate pink and purple unicorns.. so what!!

Live Free or Die.
And that goes for everyone.

I guess I never really realized how racism really does thrive in America.
I grew up in the whitest city of Boston and back then it was all around me.
I grew up during the forced bussing era. I saw the fights, I saw a lot.
I was still a pre-teen and it really bothered me.
I couldn't understand how kids could treat other kids so badly.
And now that I've grown up I thought we were past that.
I never had a racial bone in my body, even though I grew up in the center of it.

You make your own choices. You control how you feel about people.
So stop crying about it. If you want to see a change then stop glorifying it.
Stop feeding it with anger, jealousy, whatever it is that makes people racist.
JUST STOP IT.

The only power it has is what people feed into it.

Stepping off the soapbox now.
Just try to be nice to eachother.
How hard can that be?

Hugs
Black people in the US dont seem to care about any slavery other than historical US slavery. Modern day slavery isnt an issue for them at all. Its a glaring inconsistency.

shall we?

HUGS

Better late than never.

Is there an answer?

Thank You for your reply
Hugs
The answer to what?

Hard to find the truth today. Everything has been buried under centuries of lies.
They edit wikipedia every hour of every day to make it say what they want it to say.
The only answer is to stop looking back and start looking forward.
We have to let go of old wounds and old baggage. Those wounds will never heal.
And the powers that be are seriously twisting knives in them.
They are manipulating peoples emotions and keeping us at each others throats, all the while they are laughing at us.

And some people just go along for the enjoyment of the drama.
They look for sensational news that they know will make them angry upset, make them feel justified in their hatred.
MSM got a hold on them so tight, they couldn't breathe without it.

And the media makes %&#@ up to flame those emotions.
Your all puppets and you can't see the strings.
Only you can cut them and set yourself free.

Their LOVER is the news media... and there's a cure for that.

shall we?

HUGS

Better late than never.

Is there an answer?

Thank You for your reply
Hugs
The answer to what?

Hard to find the truth today. Everything has been buried under centuries of lies.
They edit wikipedia every hour of every day to make it say what they want it to say.
They are manipulating peoples emotions and keeping us at each others throats, all the while they are laughing at us.

They look for sensational news that they know will make them angry upset, make them feel justified in their hatred.

I'd have to disagree with the belief that the truth is hard to find. Its out there but its just not taught. I'd also have to disagree with the concept of not looking back. We can walk and chew gum at the same time. If you dont look back you repeat the same mistakes. if you dont look back you dont know who you are. You are just left with what someone else decided you are. In the case of my people that simply cannot stand. You cant move forward without looking back because you have no path to base your direction on. Everything you are is because of your past. Everything you will become is because of the lessons you learned in the past. Again you need only look at the pattern. A good example is the white reaction to Juneteenth. Something Blacks have been celebrating for decades. However a formal recognition of that date is viewed as an attack on whites. Thats a behavioral pattern that you will find throughout american history.

shall we?

HUGS

Better late than never.

Is there an answer?

Thank You for your reply
Hugs
The answer to what?

I'd have to disagree with the belief that the truth is hard to find. Its out there but its just not taught. I'd also have to disagree with the concept of not looking back. We can walk and chew gum at the same time. If you dont look back you repeat the same mistakes. if you dont look back you dont know who you are. You are just left with what someone else decided you are. In the case of my people that simply cannot stand. You cant move forward without looking back because you have no path to base your direction on. Everything you are is because of your past. Everything you will become is because of the lessons you learned in the past. Again you need only look at the pattern. A good example is the white reaction to Juneteenth. Something Blacks have been celebrating for decades. However a formal recognition of that date is viewed as an attack on whites. Thats a behavioral pattern that you will find throughout american history.

You have to be willing to take the time and effort to find the truth. Most people just read the headline on the latest *Breaking News* Article.
I'm not saying that history should not be used as a tool for making sure we don't keep making the same mistakes.
I know there's a quote for that, but I'm busy thinking at the moment.
I'm saying, things that happened in the past can't be changed. Unless you have a time machine.. I don't.
Your PATH is TODAY. You are not everything you are because of yesterday. You are who you are because of who you are TODAY.
Yes watch the patterns, but understand it is you who can change the pattern.

I believe the State of Texas and many other states have been celebrating Juneteenth. I don't see it as a black/white opposing sides celebration. I mean it's just as much an accomplishment for whites to say Look we did a good thing. As it id for Blacks to sing Halleluia Look we are free!
Why can't we be HAPPY TOGETHER??!!

The formal recognition by congress , by congress now, is that this PAID Holiday is only for Federal workers.
That is the underlying manipulative reason for them wanting to declare it an official holiday.
So they can PAY THEMSELVES. Who? CONGRESS!!

You think they're doing this for you? Or for the black people? REALLY??!!
Do you think they knew that on top of everything else going on in this messed up world, that making this an issue wouldn't cause racial tension and issues?
People are seriously high strung and on the defensive on all sides.
And they do this CRAP intentionally.

The system is rigged. They know what buttons to push to get the results they want.
It's not about US, it's about THEM.
I understand what your saying, I do.
And the people need to come together to discuss it. Not have government mandate what we should think or how we should feel, or how we should react.
This is personal. This is between you and your neighbor. They have no right to interfere in private affairs, and yet they do.
Everything from cradle to grave. They manipulate the way you think.

And I don't have a "my" people. I'm an American.
America is all my people.
But I'm also a human being which means all of humanity is my people too.
And that includes you no matter what your color or gender or nationality or pay grade or religion...

And I just wish more people felt the same way.
Someday..
Thank You
Hugs

shall we?

HUGS

Better late than never.

Is there an answer?

Thank You for your reply
Hugs
The answer to what?

You got your history lessons from black militants. Im sure they were super accurate with their historical facts. :laugh:
Makes me wonder where we got ours though.
I suppose the only accurate truth to find is by those who actually lived it.
And even then you are only able to see it from their perspective.
And there are always more than one side to a story.
Who's to say what is actual and what is only an illusion or a perception.

What's that from.. Nights in White Satin?
Lot of truth hidden in them songs.
Hugs

shall we?

HUGS

Better late than never.

Is there an answer?

Thank You for your reply
Hugs
The answer to what?

Hugs

How rude, it got cut off at the best part:

shall we?

HUGS

Better late than never.

Is there an answer?

Thank You for your reply
Hugs
The answer to what?

If we were meant to live in the past, Pharaoh would still be ruling the world.
And we would all still be slaves building pyramids in the sky.
Hugs

shall we?

HUGS

Better late than never.

Is there an answer?

Thank You for your reply
Hugs
The answer to what?

Hugs

Historians have a better picture. We only get snippets of history, usually either through rose colored glasses, or an ultra pessimistic version of events. Historians read personal journals and old books. Their grasp of the truth is much closer than ours.

shall we?

HUGS

Better late than never.

Is there an answer?

Thank You for your reply
Hugs
The answer to what?

Hugs

Historians have a better picture. We only get snippets of history, usually either through rose colored glasses, or an ultra pessimistic version of events. Historians read personal journals and old books. Their grasp of the truth is much closer than ours.

Not that I'm paranoid or overly cynical..
But do you believe their is a possibility that even Historians can be paid or bribed to portray the historical events in light of the best offer they receive?
Do you think Historians can be paid off or coerced into recording whatever those in charge of publishing want publishing?

I believe anything is possible.
Waddaya say?

Thank You

So cancel a tradition and add two new events that 10-15% of the population identifies with ?
UnAmerican to the core. Media wants to elevate that 5% to 50%+.
Cancel Culture July 4 and Way Too Many are happy about that.
Resistance Is Not Futile.

Forum List

Back