Illegals Killing Americans

New York Governor Kathy Hochul is facing backlash after an illegal alien, who was arrested but not deported, allegedly murdered a New York resident.

20-year-old Carlos Corrales-Ramirez from Honduras has been charged with second-degree murder and first-degree assault.
He allegedly stabbed 28-year-old Jario Hernandez-Sanchez to death in Troy
Rensselaer County Executive Steve McLaughlin is demanding Hochul’s resignation.

Hochul has reportedly pledged to protect criminal illegal aliens from arrest and deportation by the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency.

Far Left & Left are almost suicidal in their refusal to malign or deride Peoples of Color ( Minorities ) Or Cover (Islamists)

New York Governor Kathy Hochul is facing backlash after an illegal alien, who was arrested but not deported, allegedly murdered a New York resident.

20-year-old Carlos Corrales-Ramirez from Honduras has been charged with second-degree murder and first-degree assault.
He allegedly stabbed 28-year-old Jario Hernandez-Sanchez to death in Troy
Rensselaer County Executive Steve McLaughlin is demanding Hochul’s resignation.

Hochul has reportedly pledged to protect criminal illegal aliens from arrest and deportation by the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency.

New York City is cutting funding of the police department to support more invaders.
This can only be good news to the criminals.

I know I Know , the Browning of America is taking to long ...😆
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

Evidently, You people don't have any American values left in your DNA.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

Evidently, You people don't have any American values left in your DNA.
What value is 6-10 Million Turd Worlders and Illegals & Visa Overstayers and Refugees in last 30 months when Far Left & Left are going full Cloward / Piven ?

Forum List

Back