Illegals given 7 times more benefits than military families in NYC

What is your point?

You think New York City should start paying military members more? That would be very expensive and something typically paid for by the federal government.

How would this work?
This is not hard. You have 2 sets of homeless people being compared. Veterans versus people who don't belong here.
They are sharing the sidewalk.

Veterans should always take
Precedence....in this case they are not.

Last edited:
That is an option but New York city chooses too.

Besides, if we gave them nothing they would likely still be in Texas or Florida.

Has nothing to do with the military.

A silly false equivalence.
Thats a good point

So what? That's not the point, you're either profoundly stupid or... actually there is no other option.

Is there some unwritten rule that in comparing what veterans are given out of tax payer dollars vs what illegals are given out of tax payer dollars, that it has to come from the same entity in order to be valid?? Only in your deranged head.
No rules except being a false equivalence.

Tax dollars from the Fed for military and a city tax for immigrants are way different.

That said, not sure why military members would expect to keep that allowance when deployed.

This is not hard. You have 2 sets of homeless people being compared. Veterans versus people who don't belong here.
They are sharing the sidewalk.
Veterans should always take
Precedence....in this case they are not.
Agreed. We should pay the military more.

No rules except being a false equivalence.

Tax dollars from the Fed for military and a city tax for immigrants are way different.

That said, not sure why military members would expect to keep that allowance when deployed.

There's no false equivalence, tax payer money is tax payer money regardless which government institution is doling it out. Your 'point' makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

I disagree.

So here we are.

Yep, here we are at illegals getting more tax payer dollars than veterans, and here you are trying to defend it because it's different government institutions that give the money out. Pathetic.

Yep, here we are at illegals getting more tax payer dollars than veterans,

This is false.

A very few illegals are getting more money then the difference between a very specific benefit for a small period of time for some military members.

and here you are trying to defend it because it's different government institutions that give the money out. Pathetic.
What seems pathetic is when you read this article, instead of advocating for military members to get more money you complain about how a city spends it's taxes.

This is false.

A very few illegals are getting more money then the difference between a very specific benefit for a small period of time for some military members.

What seems pathetic is when you read this article, instead of advocating for military members to get more money you complain about how a city spends it's taxes.

No it's not false.

So you think illegals are only getting one handout and that's it?

Why would I advocate for military to get more money, and instead advocate that illegals get nothing? As a matter of fact. I'll advocate for both, no tax payer money for illegals period, and more money for military vets. Will you do the same?

No it's not false.

So you think illegals are only getting one handout and that's it?

I'm talking about the original post.

Why would I advocate for military to get more money, and instead advocate that illegals get nothing?

Because military members should get more money.

As a matter of fact. I'll advocate for both, no tax payer money for illegals period, and more money for military vets. Will you do the same?
Sounds good to me. When does that happen?

I'm talking about the original post.

Because military members should get more money.

Sounds good to me. When does that happen?

Of course you are... :laughing0301:

Military members shouldn't get 'more money', they should be the only ones out of the two groups getting any money at all.

Maybe when you idiots stope defending hordes of illegals being handed all kinds of benefits.

Of course you are... :laughing0301:

Of course I am. The article is about illegals in New York city vs military members. We could sit here all day talking about different groups that shouldn't get as much as military members but that isn't what this post is about.

Military members shouldn't get 'more money', they should be the only ones out of the two groups getting any money at all.

Do you live in New York city?

Maybe when you idiots stope defending hordes of illegals being handed all kinds of benefits.
Then right wing governors shouldn't spend money on illegals as well.

Of course I am. The article is about illegals in New York city vs military members. We could sit here all day talking about different groups that shouldn't get as much as military members but that isn't what this post is about.

Do you live in New York city?

Then right wing governors shouldn't spend money on illegals as well.

It's literally what the topic is about.

Irrelevant.

I agree. Still doesn't change the point of the op, and that you're trying to defend it by obfuscating about the source of the money.

What is your point?

You think New York City should start paying military members more? That would be very expensive and something typically paid for by the federal government.

How would this work?
The poster has no clue what he is talking about. He made that clear in the opening post.

It's literally what the topic is about.

Irrelevant.

I agree. Still doesn't change the point of the op, and that you're trying to defend it by obfuscating about the source of the money.
I pay taxes toward military pay.

I don't pay taxes in New York city.

If they're spending federal tax dollars, it's every American's business.
Good to know. Everything that goes on in every town in America is everyone's business.

We should be fighting to vote in local elections all over america so we have a say in how our tax dollars are spent.

Forum List

Back