Illegal immigrants ‘to get one-time $15,600 stimulus payments

Desperado

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2012
It appears that Killer Cuomo loves illegals more than he loves Americans and America

NEW York state has approved a fund that will award a one-time $15,600 stimulus payment to illegal workers.

The $2.2billion program for "excluded workers" will provide payments for hundreds of thousands of people who are not eligible for other government aid but has been criticized by Republican lawmakers.

And look at that picture in the OP's link. Illegals in wheelchairs who we are paying for. And then they go on a hunger strike for more free stuff? Whom the gods would destroy first they make mad.

9b22b5e2-af76-459f-8c74-3cbb7935a372.jpg

Impossible. NY is unable to determine who is here legally or illegally.

It appears that Killer Cuomo loves illegals more than he loves Americans and America

NEW York state has approved a fund that will award a one-time $15,600 stimulus payment to illegal workers.

The $2.2billion program for "excluded workers" will provide payments for hundreds of thousands of people who are not eligible for other government aid but has been criticized by Republican lawmakers.

If I were an unscrupulous shithead and didn't believe in God's commandment "Thou Shalt Not Steal", I'd be robbing the hell out of those rich-ass Beaners.

Fuck me. They're probably gonna send my tax money back to the shithole country they came from, so their stupid family members can hire coyotes to bring them up here too.

:death::spank::piss2::evil::banghead:

I am sorry but that money should be for the U.S. Citizens and not for anyone that overstayed or are illegally here by another way...

NEW York state has approved a fund that will award a one-time $15,600 stimulus payment to illegal workers. The $2.2billion program for "excluded workers" will provide payments for hundreds of thousands of people who are not eligible for other government aid but has been criticized by Republican lawmakers.

I haven't qualified for $15,000 in gov aid in my whole life. Who knew all I had to do was break the law.

Bet there will be a lot now coming for that $15,000 handout! That's like 1-2 year's income!

m changing my name to Jose and heading to new Yuk

Hmmm.....I live less than 25 miles from the NY state line. The possibilities....

Well the voters keep voting these imbeciles in to run the city and State. Can't say I have any sympathy for them. You get what you vote for.

You see every few years democRats need to replenish their voter ranks . The reason being no matter how stupid they are nobody can stay that stupid for long, Including shit for brains democRats, who some how bought a clue along the way.

No wonder New Yorkers are pulling out and heading for Florida and Texas. They know that Cuomo and DeBlasio will keep being re-elected and will keep pushing their insane policies.

Your article is dated April..Have they recieved the money yet?

If I were an unscrupulous shithead and didn't believe in God's commandment "Thou Shalt Not Steal", I'd be robbing the hell out of those rich-ass Beaners.

Fuck me. They're probably gonna send my tax money back to the shithole country they came from, so their stupid family members can hire coyotes to bring them up here too.

Bi-Dung and Kameltoe plan to give Guatemala $4 Billion!!

Bi-Dung and Kameltoe plan to give Guatemala $4 Billion!!

Good.. Maybe they can lift themselves up in Guatamala instead of coming to the US.

Forum List

Back