illegal immigrants protest

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
1633031729349.png

They're free to go back to their country of origin and I'll consider any application for increasing legal immigration for them after we process all the others legal applications of those who have applied before them.

*****SMILE*****

:)

You'd like to think you're in charge, wouldnt you?

1633032910031.png

Jumping to the front of the line gets you no where with me.

I'll tell you what though since they're already here we'll look at where they're from and make allocations, by population, from other countries not represented and add quotas to allow people from those non-represented countries to come.

I suspect we'll see a large influx of unrepresented countries from SE Asia.

Does that sound fair to you?

It does to me because I like Asian food and think we should have a Asian restaurant in every American town.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Besides Asian women are sexier than Haitian women just look at the VP.

View attachment 545737

I'll tell you what though since they're already here we'll look at where they're from and make allocations, by population, from other countries not represented and add quotas to allow people from those non-represented countries to come.

It does to me because I like Asian food and think we should have a Asian restaurant in every American town.

*****CHUCKLE*****

If given what you said is true, can Asian women effectively twerk with their tiny heinies?

View attachment 545737

*****CHUCKLE*****

You are living in a fantasy world. You'll never be in a position to make those decisions no matter what. But that's funny you mention Asia. Because in a few years Asians will outpace Latino's as the largest group of illegals that will be entering America. So you're gonna get that whether you like it or not. Are you ready to put up walls on the entire west and east coast of America?

You are living in a fantasy world. You'll never be in a position to make those decisions no matter what. But that's funny you mention Asia. Because in a few years Asians will outpace Latino's as the largest group of illegals that will be entering America. So you're gonna get that whether you like it or not. Are you ready to put up walls on the entire west and east coast of America?

1633036794622.png

Yeah then we can have discussions over which language is primary and whose culture overrules another.

Bring em' in now. The more the better. Unskilled labor costs go down, food prices go up, construction has to be done to house them all, more schools have to be built, more fire and police station, land prices go up, etc.... good for me. Looking forward to it....

*****CHUCKLE*****

Attachments

• 1633036546334.png
    1633036546334.png
    21 KB · Views: 15
Yes because all Asians speak one language.

1633037568509.png

Well when we're leaving ten Asians in for every Hispanic we should have a variety of languages to choose from.

English, Spanish, Mandarin, Hindi, Japanese, Mongolian, Cantonese, Tibetan, etc, etc, etc,...

I'm easy. Let's do it. My comprise on the matter is everyone has to learn to speak Lakota...

*****CHUCKLE*****

I'd never have the nerve to block traffic protesting! I'd be too afraid someone like me would run me over! Protesting does not include blocking traffic. There isn't a protestor in the world capable of stopping my automobile.
this waws on thr golden gate bridge. they arte lucky they didnt get knocked into the bay dangerous.

why do they think they get any rights here? they are illegal!
Well they do have rights. These immigrants were promised by Soros and the rest of his cabal. That is if they leave quietly from off their land that the Globalists has stolen from them, that they were promised a rose garden here in the U.S.
But once they got, they thought that the people here in this country were going to welcome them with opened arms since they have left peacefully from off of their land.

The globalist are lying to these immigrants. That is why the Haitians were angry and stolen the bus and rioted. That it sound like someone had broken their promises to them. Like the Globalist of the olden days had broken their promises with the American Indian tribe. That is why the natives went on a warpath.

Biden and Obama are good at breaking promises.

In recent years, especially after the earthquake of January 12, 2010, multinational companies, the Haitian state and the local bourgeoisie have decided to develop a series of mega-projects contrary to the fundamental interests of the local population: mining, industrial free zones, tourism and agro-industrial

Forum List

Back