Illegal immigrants block American children from entering Disneyland

As one illegal said " Disneyland is the place of dreams. Why should these children have their dreams when we don't have ours."

Shouldn't these Mexcrement be busy selling heroin and conceiving about 15 children apiece? Where do they find time to bother people at Disneyland?

We are told, correctly, that Americans have a constitutional right to protest in public.

In my opinion, that right does NOT extend to undocumented residents.

I think that many moderates and conservatives (and even some thoughtful liberals) lose their sympathy for undocumented residents when the latter march down the street demanding this and that.

In my opinion, undocumented residents should show their gratitude for the privilege of living here by being very humble. They should never, ever yell, scream, or demand anything. They should quietly work through their American lawyers and lobbyists to gain whatever they are seeking.

We are told, correctly, that Americans have a constitutional right to protest in public.

In my opinion, that right does NOT extend to undocumented residents.

I think that many moderates and conservatives (and even some thoughtful liberals) lose their sympathy for undocumented residents when the latter march down the street demanding this and that.

In my opinion, undocumented residents should show their gratitude for the privilege of living here by being very humble. They should never, ever yell, scream, or demand anything. They should quietly work through their American lawyers and lobbyists to gain whatever they are seeking.

The right to protest doesn't allow you to impede anyone else's rights.

Forum List

Back