Illegal Immigrant got sick crossing the border. Should we sympathize?

Should we sympathize?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's so nice when borders become more important than human lives.

Seriously, a fine example of a WWJD? moment......

:clap:
He did it to himself.
I would bet borders have saved more lives than cost them.

Almost every malady in human existence can be boiled down to something someone did to themselves.

Let's just let people die, shall we?

And how have borders saved lives?
If he wasnt trying to sneak into our country, this would not have happened.
Really? Act like we dont know of history and all the boundaries and borders that have stopped invaders, raiders and extremists?

The imaginary line on a map has not stopped anyone.

Again, almost every illness can be traced back to what someone did to themselves. This is a human rights issue; do we put moral and financial price tags on who is "worth" saving?

So you'll be writing a check to cover this guy's medical bills? Or are you shoving your ideas of morality down the throat of others who'll pick up the tab?

I'm definitely shoving my pro-life ideals down your throat.

Open wider, ok?

So no, you'll not put your money where your mouth is.

Got it, thanks for the transparency.

So, right to life and healthcare is simply a financial issue to you?

What price is too high for saving a life?

Ever

So you'll be writing a check to cover this guy's medical bills? Or are you shoving your ideas of morality down the throat of others who'll pick up the tab?

Open wider, ok?

Everyone has the right to healthcare, just not the right to take money from others to pay for it. I don't get to rob the grocery store because I'm hungry either.

When YOU write the check for this guy voluntarily, then we'll know the price one is willing to pay.

Feel free to post an image of that check.

Open wider, ok?

Ever

Open wider, ok?

Everyone has the right to healthcare, just not the right to take money from others to pay for it. I don't get to rob the grocery store because I'm hungry either.

When YOU write the check for this guy voluntarily, then we'll know the price one is willing to pay.

Will my tax return be enough?

I see it's very much a financial issue for you. That's ok, I guess. If you want to value money over life. Have at it.

He did it to himself.

Almost every malady in human existence can be boiled down to something someone did to themselves.

Really? Act like we dont know of history and all the boundaries and borders that have stopped invaders, raiders and extremists?

Again, almost every illness can be traced back to what someone did to themselves. This is a human rights issue; do we put moral and financial price tags on who is "worth" saving?

Low-life piece of shit REAL American's are the PROBLEM and LIABILITY of American's. They're our pet humans...our Constitutional obligation forces us to spoon feed them.
Foreign criminal filth is not and should never be the PROBLEM and or LIABILITY of REAL American's regardless of the soil the filth stands on. Hand the cockroach a band-aid and a Tylenol and wish him luck.

He did it to himself.

He did it to himself.

a border means more than just a line, rice.. Please, stop trying to change the meaning of words.
Why should i be forced to do anything i dont want to do that doesnt interfere with someone else? Why?

Open wider, ok?

Ever

Open wider, ok?

I see it's very much a financial issue for you. That's ok, I guess. If you want to value money over life. Have at it.

Haha...that's funny shit!
We know your type...you're gonna need that taxpayer funded Earned Income Credit refund you get.
I'm sure you have new lights to buy for that Marijuana grow room I bet you have...no?

He did it to himself.

He did it to himself.

a border means more than just a line, rice.. Please, stop trying to change the meaning of words.
Why should i be forced to do anything i dont want to do that doesnt interfere with someone else? Why?

Bullshit. A border is a line. There's not a physical barrier running along all borders, TN.

You shouldn't be forced to do anything. Are you being asked to spoon feed or sponge bathe this patient or something????

Open wider, ok?

Ever

Open wider, ok?

Haha...that's funny shit!
We know your type...you're gonna need that taxpayer funded Earned Income Credit refund you get.
I'm sure you have new lights to buy for that Marijuana grow room I bet you have...no?

LOL. You're such an intellectual giant, sussing out deadbeats on a messageboard, with nothing to go on but political stance.

Oh, wait......no, that's really stupid.

He did it to himself.

He did it to himself.

Bullshit. A border is a line. There's not a physical barrier running along all borders, TN.

You shouldn't be forced to do anything. Are you being asked to spoon feed or sponge bathe this patient or something????
Well, i guess if we be extremely technical, you are right.
Who do you think is paying for his healthcare? Donations? A catholic church? A group of globalists?

Who do you think is paying for his healthcare? Donations? A catholic church? A group of globalists?

I have no real knowledge, but if I had to guess, taxes that have already been paid. Or the hospital eats a good portion of the cost, like they do with any uninsured citizen. That happens pretty frequently.

I have no real knowledge, but if I had to guess, taxes that have already been paid. Or the hospital eats a good portion of the cost, like they do with any uninsured citizen. That happens pretty frequently.
Then, yes, i am being forced to pay for this.
Hospitals dont eat costs. Most businesses dont. They pass them on.

He Crossed The Border In A Packed, Unventilated Trailer And Survived
san-antonio-815-edit_wide-b8954eea54e0bc931151b2069a050d263b78492b-s800-c85.png

Brandon Martinez, 16, was one of nearly 40 undocumented immigrants found on a blistering summer day inside an unventilated trailer parked at a San Antonio Wal-Mart. Ten died, and Brandon barely survived.

Federal officials who interviewed some of the survivors say that the human cargo was assembled and loaded into the truck in the border city of Laredo.

Some had paid smugglers to take them across the Rio Grande in rafts. One immigrant said there were as many as 200 people in the back of the truck.

Before he closed the door, one of the human smugglers reassured them that the truck had a refrigeration unit, but as the trip up Interstate 35 progressed they realized there was no cooling system. They took turns gulping outside air through a small vent hole, and began passing out. They pounded on the walls of the enclosure to get the driver's attention but he did not stop until he pulled over at the Wal-Mart, he says, to urinate. That's when, the driver claims, he was surprised to hear people in the trailer, opened the door and saw the grim scene inside with "bodies just lying on the floor like meat." It was a Wal-Mart employee who called 911. Many of the passengers fled on foot or were picked up by black SUVs before the police arrived.
---
Sad story but I wonder who is paying for that hospital visit? Sure hope they deport him and his illegal father.

No sympathy. The young man is lucky to be alive, it send his ass back as soon as he is stable.

He Crossed The Border In A Packed, Unventilated Trailer And Survived
san-antonio-815-edit_wide-b8954eea54e0bc931151b2069a050d263b78492b-s800-c85.png

Brandon Martinez, 16, was one of nearly 40 undocumented immigrants found on a blistering summer day inside an unventilated trailer parked at a San Antonio Wal-Mart. Ten died, and Brandon barely survived.

Federal officials who interviewed some of the survivors say that the human cargo was assembled and loaded into the truck in the border city of Laredo.

Some had paid smugglers to take them across the Rio Grande in rafts. One immigrant said there were as many as 200 people in the back of the truck.

Before he closed the door, one of the human smugglers reassured them that the truck had a refrigeration unit, but as the trip up Interstate 35 progressed they realized there was no cooling system. They took turns gulping outside air through a small vent hole, and began passing out. They pounded on the walls of the enclosure to get the driver's attention but he did not stop until he pulled over at the Wal-Mart, he says, to urinate. That's when, the driver claims, he was surprised to hear people in the trailer, opened the door and saw the grim scene inside with "bodies just lying on the floor like meat." It was a Wal-Mart employee who called 911. Many of the passengers fled on foot or were picked up by black SUVs before the police arrived.
---
Sad story but I wonder who is paying for that hospital visit? Sure hope they deport him and his illegal father.
Occupational hazard. Should they start insisting that any stops for more than one hour, constitutes a "breach of contract" and implied consent to bail out.

For-profit hospitals often do, but there are non-profit hospitals who don't.....they do get a certain amount from the government, but it doesn't usually cover the gap.

Who Bears the Cost of the Uninsured? Nonprofit Hospitals.

Open wider, ok?

You pay for him.

For-profit hospitals often do, but there are non-profit hospitals who don't.....they do get a certain amount from the government, but it doesn't usually cover the gap.

NEGATIVE!
Econ 101-
Operating costs / losses / and expenses are calculated in to cost of goods and or services.
You learned this in third grade...you're welcome.

He did it to himself.

He didn't do it to himself, he was a victim of confidence men. Him and those with him were convinced to pay for a trip that cost some their lives and nearly cost him his and what do you think his motivations were? Could it have been a chance at a better life in the United States? Try to put yourself in his shoes and ask yourself if you wouldn't do the same thing if some silver tongued con man came along to whatever 3rd world shit hole this guy was living in and promised you safe trip to the promised land for cash, would you take him up on it?

Of course he should be deported after he recovers since he's here illegally but the people that we should be cracking down on are the human smugglers that profit off deception and the desire of human beings to seek to improve their own circumstances.

By the way, no offense, but the poll bugs me.

I clicked, yes, we should sympathize, because I try to be a decent human being.

But this kid doesn't need sympathy. He needed healthcare. Sympathy is useless.

Tenet Healthcare - Wikipedia
That is the place taking care of him.

Forum List

Back