Illegal assaulting MAGA hat wearing American facing deportation

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2015
FALMOUTH, Mass. - A woman on Cape Cod has been detained by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) after assaulting a man wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat.

Rosiane Santos, 41, of Falmouth was charged with disorderly conduct and assault and battery after a confrontation at a Mexican restaurant last Friday.

Santos told police she was upset the man was wearing the hat in a Mexican restaurant. According to ICE, Santos' arrest revealed her status as an illegal immigrant from Brazil who overstayed a 1994 tourist visa.

The man wearing the hat, 23-year-old Bryton Turner of Mashpee, told Boston 25 News he pulled out his phone and started recording her after she confronted him at Casa Vallarta.

"I don’t think ICE or anything would’ve been involved if it wasn’t for the video," said Emmanuel Santos, Rosiane's husband.

When police showed up to the restaurant, the woman told them the man shouldn't be allowed to eat in a Mexican restaurant. President Donald Trump is aiming to build a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border.

Being a foreigner you go through a lot. She’s been through a lot in her life; she felt she had to stand up for herself and for other people."

"Earlier today, deportation officers with ICE’s Fugitive Operations Team arrested Rosiane Santos, an unlawfully present citizen of Brazil, today near Falmouth, Massachusetts. Santos is currently facing local charges for assault and other offenses. She has since been released from ICE custody after being entered into removal proceedings in the federal immigration courts and provided a Notice to Appear at a future date before an immigration judge."

Woman accused of assaulting man in MAGA hat facing deportation

My Lord. These filthy people have become so comfortable living in our country illegally that now, they are telling an American citizen where "he" shouldn't' be allowed to dine?

Isn't it time to get rid of them all already? I suggest a new law that states anybody caught here illegally is charged with a first degree felony, and a minimum of five years in prison for first offense. Second offense minimum ten years in prison.

The Democrats tell us that foreigners would never dream of risking deportation by voting illegally. Yet, we have this filthy btch willing to risk deportation because a native born American is wearing a hat of his choice in a restaurant. She's been here for 25 years for crying out loud; 25 years too many.

I hope she got some good shots in. If Trump really thinks the wall is the answer, she should be back in the country in no time.

FALMOUTH, Mass. - A woman on Cape Cod has been detained by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) after assaulting a man wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat.

Rosiane Santos, 41, of Falmouth was charged with disorderly conduct and assault and battery after a confrontation at a Mexican restaurant last Friday.

Santos told police she was upset the man was wearing the hat in a Mexican restaurant. According to ICE, Santos' arrest revealed her status as an illegal immigrant from Brazil who overstayed a 1994 tourist visa.

The man wearing the hat, 23-year-old Bryton Turner of Mashpee, told Boston 25 News he pulled out his phone and started recording her after she confronted him at Casa Vallarta.

"I don’t think ICE or anything would’ve been involved if it wasn’t for the video," said Emmanuel Santos, Rosiane's husband.

When police showed up to the restaurant, the woman told them the man shouldn't be allowed to eat in a Mexican restaurant. President Donald Trump is aiming to build a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border.

Being a foreigner you go through a lot. She’s been through a lot in her life; she felt she had to stand up for herself and for other people."

"Earlier today, deportation officers with ICE’s Fugitive Operations Team arrested Rosiane Santos, an unlawfully present citizen of Brazil, today near Falmouth, Massachusetts. Santos is currently facing local charges for assault and other offenses. She has since been released from ICE custody after being entered into removal proceedings in the federal immigration courts and provided a Notice to Appear at a future date before an immigration judge."

My Lord. These filthy people have become so comfortable living in our country illegally that now, they are telling an American citizen where "he" shouldn't' be allowed to dine?

Isn't it time to get rid of them all already? I suggest a new law that states anybody caught here illegally is charged with a first degree felony, and a minimum of five years in prison for first offense. Second offense minimum ten years in prison.

The Democrats tell us that foreigners would never dream of risking deportation by voting illegally. Yet, we have this filthy btch willing to risk deportation because a native born American is wearing a hat of his choice in a restaurant. She's been here for 25 years for crying out loud; 25 years too many.
She should be at the head of the deportation line. First to go.

nations, like religion, are one of the few things people would die for. they would die for America, but they wouldn't die for the Democrat Party, or the LA Rams or United Way

She should be at the head of the deportation line. First to go.

Exactly. How dare you come to our country, stay here illegally for 25 years, and then say what restaurant an American can eat in. What other country would allow that?

She should have never been released. She should have been held in jail until her court hearing, and then immediately deported from court.

Duct tape the hat to her head for the ride out...

I hope she got some good shots in. If Trump really thinks the wall is the answer, she should be back in the country in no time.

yep hes advocating violence, in another thread hell pretend he would never do such a thing

yep hes advocating violence, in another thread hell pretend he would never do such a thing
MAGA hats are the new KKK hoods. Only MAGAts wear them.

wow what a typical leftwing reaponse, so the Klan wasnt that bad, all those killings and church burnings were just made up? MAGA people dont fo that....
you are such a robot tool of the left...you are still sucking Obama's dick

DWUeVXc_d.jpg

It only goes to show how well brainwashing works. The media controls puppets like you and your ilk and you continue the lies by spreading them as commanded.

I would be wiling to bet that if we Republicans could control the airwaves for one week, and using computers to replace CNN and MSMBC shows telling liberals the only solution to getting rid of Republicans is to walk off of a cliff, half of you would do it.

The most feared voter for a Democrat politician is one that thinks for themselves.

more proof the MSM is anti-Trump/America/white = this isn't BIG time news

Trump is not a nazi. his supporters are not klansmen, or anything remotely resembling that sort of organization.

Get off the hyperbolic express. it's a hat. this guy's rights were clearly violated in plain view of a room full of people and on video. very little room for spin on this one...

Trump is not a nazi. his supporters are not klansmen, or anything remotely resembling that sort of organization.

Get off the hyperbolic express. it's a hat. this guy's rights were clearly violated in plain view of a room full of people and on video. very little room for spin on this one...

These people are amazing. An American gets attacked by an illegal, and they make excuses for the illegal.

Forum List

Back