Illegal alien who killed 2 kids playing in leaves gets probation!!!

The illegal alien lobby obviously bought off everyone involved. What a joke. An american citizen would have been charged with manslaughter and gotten 20 years.

Cinthya Garcia-Cisneros, sentenced in Forest Grove fatal crash, exchanges words of remorse, forgiveness | OregonLive.com

January 31, 2014

Cinthya Garcia-Cisneros gave a nervous smile before she spoke through tears.

Dressed in jail scrubs Friday, she addressed the parents of Anna Dieter-Eckerdt, 6, and Abigail Robinson, 11, who were killed when she drove through a leaf pile where the girls were playing.

At trial this month, jurors convicted the 19-year-old of two counts of felony hit and run for failing to identify herself as the driver in the deadly crash. Circuit Judge Rick Knapp sentenced her Friday to probation.

“I should have gone back,” Garcia-Cisneros told the parents during Friday's hearing. “I should have thought about you guys.”

Within minutes of the crash, Garcia-Cisneros learned from her brother that she’d struck the girls.

Bracken McKey, a senior deputy district attorney, told jurors Oregon’s hit-and-run statute required Garcia-Cisneros to go back to the scene and provide information to authorities.

Under state sentencing guidelines, Judge Knapp had the option of imposing only probation or a maximum of three years in prison. McKey did not make a sentencing recommendation Friday.

Brought to the United States as a young child, she had temporary permission to be in the country under the federal Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, at the time of the crash. The program is available to young undocumented immigrants who entered the U.S. before turning 16, have been living here for at least five years and are in school, graduated from high school or served in the military. Applicants cannot have certain criminal convictions.

At the Friday sentencing, immigration attorney Courtney Carter said Garcia-Cisneros’ next stop is in immigration court.

There is so much wrong with the implications of your post it's hard to know where to start. First of all your statement categorizing her as illegal is either an outright lie or a failure to read the article you quoted, to wit.."Brought to the United States as a young child, she had temporary permission to be in the country under the federal Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, at the time of the crash."

And even the grieving relatives acknowledged it as tragic accident and forgave Cynthia.
Using this tragedy in the amoral way you attempt reveals the truly despicable nature of your soul, again.

The illegal alien lobby obviously bought off everyone involved. What a joke. An american citizen would have been charged with manslaughter and gotten 20 years.

Cinthya Garcia-Cisneros, sentenced in Forest Grove fatal crash, exchanges words of remorse, forgiveness | OregonLive.com

January 31, 2014

Dressed in jail scrubs Friday, she addressed the parents of Anna Dieter-Eckerdt, 6, and Abigail Robinson, 11, who were killed when she drove through a leaf pile where the girls were playing.

At trial this month, jurors convicted the 19-year-old of two counts of felony hit and run for failing to identify herself as the driver in the deadly crash. Circuit Judge Rick Knapp sentenced her Friday to probation.

“I should have gone back,” Garcia-Cisneros told the parents during Friday's hearing. “I should have thought about you guys.”

Within minutes of the crash, Garcia-Cisneros learned from her brother that she’d struck the girls.

Bracken McKey, a senior deputy district attorney, told jurors Oregon’s hit-and-run statute required Garcia-Cisneros to go back to the scene and provide information to authorities.

Under state sentencing guidelines, Judge Knapp had the option of imposing only probation or a maximum of three years in prison. McKey did not make a sentencing recommendation Friday.

Brought to the United States as a young child, she had temporary permission to be in the country under the federal Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, at the time of the crash. The program is available to young undocumented immigrants who entered the U.S. before turning 16, have been living here for at least five years and are in school, graduated from high school or served in the military. Applicants cannot have certain criminal convictions.

At the Friday sentencing, immigration attorney Courtney Carter said Garcia-Cisneros’ next stop is in immigration court.

There is so much wrong with the implications of your post it's hard to know where to start. First of all your statement categorizing her as illegal is either an outright lie or a failure to read the article you quoted, to wit.."Brought to the United States as a young child, she had temporary permission to be in the country under the federal Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, at the time of the crash."

And even the grieving relatives acknowledged it as tragic accident and forgave Cynthia.
Using this tragedy in the amoral way you attempt reveals the truly despicable nature of your soul, again.

She is still here illegally.. That program was not approved by Congress. That program is Unconstitutional for that reason. It violates the law that illegals are to be deported.

"At trial this month, jurors convicted the 19-year-old of two counts of felony hit and run for failing to identify herself as the driver in the deadly crash"
She was guilty of this. And I believe that the parents feel great remorse for having left the children unprotected in harms way. So sad for everyone involved.

January 31, 2014

If the illegal weren't here, this wouldn't have happened. However, the girls parents knew it was an accident and forgave her and didn't want her to serve any more time in jail. I'm good with the sentence, I just don't think she should have been here in the first place.

Why is an illegal alien driving In The first place ?

The same way legal citizens drive illegally. You get in the front seat, and put the key in the ignition.

"Brought to the United States as a young child, she had temporary permission to be in the country under the federal Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, at the time of the crash."

This is relevant too I think;

"Judge Knapp said the parents' wishes weighed most heavily in his decision. Garcia-Cisneros was young, had no criminal history, had not been driving for long and was an "exemplary" community member, he said. There was no question, he said, that this case would haunt her for the rest of her life.
The grief in this courtroom is palpable," he said. "I don't want to add to it."

She wasn't charged with manslaughter because she wasn't driving recklessly, and had no idea she had hit anything but a pile of leaves in the road. It's an unfortunate accident, but nothing to send a woman to jail over.

Said she swerved off the road...so guess they weren't in the road.
WTF? Garcia-Cisneros' boyfriend, Mario Echeverria, was the passenger of the SUV. He had already pleaded guilty to tampering with evidence because he didn't report it and he had the car washed after the crash. He was sentenced to 13 months in prison.
She gets off for killing 2 kids he gets over a year in prison for washing the fucking car?! WOW!

January 31, 2014

If the illegal weren't here, this wouldn't have happened. However, the girls parents knew it was an accident and forgave her and didn't want her to serve any more time in jail. I'm good with the sentence, I just don't think she should have been here in the first place.

Why perpetuate the lie that she was illegal when the posters own source says the opposite?

Why perpetuate the lie that she was illegal when the posters own source says the opposite?

The lie is that she isn't an illegal.

It doesn't matter that Obama has decided NOT to enforce the immigration laws passed by Congress and signed into law by previous Presidents and deport her simply because of her age when she illegally entered the country. The fact remains that she entered illegally and should be known as an illegal.

Here I'll help you out.

She wasn't charged with manslaughter because she wasn't driving recklessly, and had no idea she had hit anything but a pile of leaves in the road. It's an unfortunate accident, but nothing to send a woman to jail over.

Said she swerved off the road...so guess they weren't in the road.
WTF? Garcia-Cisneros' boyfriend, Mario Echeverria, was the passenger of the SUV. He had already pleaded guilty to tampering with evidence because he didn't report it and he had the car washed after the crash. He was sentenced to 13 months in prison.
She gets off for killing 2 kids he gets over a year in prison for washing the fucking car?! WOW!

So again, simple question, where does it say she swerved off the road?

Garcia-Cisneros was driving her boyfriend and younger brother home from a fast-food run that evening, when she veered into a mound of leaves on Main Street, about a block away from her home.
Veered/Swerved same damn thing. Kids were in THEIR yard playing,this illegal wetback who had no business being in the country murdered them and got away with it.

Garcia-Cisneros was driving her boyfriend and younger brother home from a fast-food run that evening, when she veered into a mound of leaves on Main Street, about a block away from her home.
Veered/Swerved same damn thing. Kids were in THEIR yard playing,this illegal wetback who had no business being in the country murdered them and got away with it.

It would probably take an act of God to part that fog of hate that clouds your reason. I'll try one more time.

LINK: The girls were playing in a
freshly-raked leaf pile in the street when Tom Robinson briefly went inside. That's when
Garcia-Cisneros, on her way home with her brother and boyfriend, drove through the leaves, not knowing the children were there.

January 31, 2014

The kids were HIDING in the leaves, no one would have known they were there, and this could have happened to anyone. The judge knew it wasn't intentional.

She veered/recklessly drove through someone's yard...I already provided the link that says they were in the yard...I drive over leaves all the time I have no reason to veer through them as they are actually in the road...anyways the illegal shouldn't have been here but we gotta make sure the democrats win somehow...the blood of those girls is on their hands.

So long as we think we can second guess G-d and His laws, there will be no justice. If you unlawfully take life, you pay for it with your own. That's justice.

I'm not sure i'd go that far. Even i doubt if the driver wanted to kill the kids. But the driver was negligent in driving thru the leaves and that's manslaughter and years of prison time.

Of course she didn't want to kill the kids she couldn't see whose scumbag parents let them play in the street. She was convicted of the crime she committed. And she was here and driving legally. But we know you don't really care about any of that. You hate her cause she's not white.

Her status as an illegal alien should result in capital crime charges for the deaths of both girls.

Her very presence in the US is a felony, so causing the death of two individuals during the commission of a felony should be a capital offense.

After all, had she not been in the US, she wouldn't have hit them in the first place. So it was her illegal actions (remaining illegally in the country) that caused their deaths.

Last edited:
Am I understanding this correctly??

Two little girls were playing in a pile of leaves in the road.

This woman drove through that pile of leaves that was in the road and killed two little girls.

She later found out that she had killed the girls but didn't turn herself in.

If that pile of leaves was in the road, just how is she responsible? Why were the two little girls being allowed to play in those leaves that were in the road without adult supervision? Where were their parents?

Something just doesn't make sense here.. I must not be grasping an important fact.

HUH???? You're defending this killer illegal?? I don't know just where the leaves were but if they were in the road it was at the edge i'm sure. Certainly not in the middle of the road like you're claiming. THINK

I'm not defending anyone... YET.

I am asking for more facts or do I understand it correctly.

If the kids were playing in the pile of leaves that was IN THE ROAD.. You know... What cars drive on.. A ROAD.. then this woman should not have been convicted of hitting them or leaving the scene of an accident.

SHE DIDN'T KNOW at the time.

Small children should never be allowed to play in the road. They get hit by cars and get killed.

from what i read

it says she swerved over to hit the pile of leaves

sounds the leaves had been alongside of the road

So long as we think we can second guess G-d and His laws, there will be no justice. If you unlawfully take life, you pay for it with your own. That's justice.

I'm not sure i'd go that far. Even i doubt if the driver wanted to kill the kids. But the driver was negligent in driving thru the leaves and that's manslaughter and years of prison time.

Of course she didn't want to kill the kids she couldn't see whose scumbag parents let them play in the street. She was convicted of the crime she committed. And she was here and driving legally. But we know you don't really care about any of that. You hate her cause she's not white.

when did a memorandum become law

Forum List

Back