Illegal Alien Arrested after Killing Two BYU Students in Orem, Utah

Of course he did. The logic that condemns entire ethnicities based on the acts of a few individuals eludes me. How odd it is..that these bottom-feeders never post a thread about an illegal immigrant who saves a life--does the right thing knowing that he'll pay for it?
The truth is that all their 'arguments' are just a cover for their bigotry. Most don't even try to hide it. Demonizing whole races and cultures is the mark of inferior people. To be pitied and ignored~

or

or

or

I say the same about the left and how many lives are saved by the use of a gun. To my knowledge, the left doesn't know of any.
There are bottom feeders on both sides.

Just more of the carnage brought to America courtesy of illegals.

An illegal alien was arrested on Wednesday after killing two BYU students in a crash in Orem, Utah.
Ceasar Castellon-Flores killed killed Hailee York, 21, of Lehi, and Ashlyn Hanzon, 21, of Pearland, Texas when he flew through an intersection on Friday. Cstellon-Flores does not have a license and was in the country illegally.
Via KSL.com reported:​

This thread makes Nancy Pelosi smile.

1634849896007.png

I say the same about the left and how many lives are saved by the use of a gun. To my knowledge, the left doesn't know of any.
There are bottom feeders on both sides.
Can't argue with that. The gun issue is a great case in point--there are so many knee-jerk talking points that rational discourse is lost. Now I think that is in large measure due to the NRA...but that's a different thread...LOL!

Illegal didn't have license and insurance OMG OMG OMG.

Ok let;s let them have licenses so they can get insurance.

OMG OMG NOOOOOOOOOO!

Just more of the carnage brought to America courtesy of illegals.

An illegal alien was arrested on Wednesday after killing two BYU students in a crash in Orem, Utah.
Ceasar Castellon-Flores killed killed Hailee York, 21, of Lehi, and Ashlyn Hanzon, 21, of Pearland, Texas when he flew through an intersection on Friday. Cstellon-Flores does not have a license and was in the country illegally.
Via KSL.com reported:​

The illegal will be richly rewarded for his "good deed" behind the scenes.
You have to first understand that for every American that dies, they see rainbows and unicorns.
These are very sick people who have been indoctrinated to hate every aspect of America, including it's citizens (probably even themselves)
The people who own and run the media are true enemies of the American people in every way imaginable.

So when the death of an American citizen is reported at the hands of an illegal immigrant, the media and the Left will celebrate and find a way to blame the American.
Just the way we've accepted it is.

Like I've said before...there will never again be freedom in America unless The People rise up and take down the left Marxist media.
And the longer they wait, the harder it will be to do. Eventually Americans will get the dictator they waited for.

Last edited:
It was a traffic accident.

OP's title made it look like the illegal immigrant was running amuck, shooting people dead.

It doesn't matter. The fact of the matter is this piece of excrement should not have been here, and if our laws were followed, this tragedy would not have occurred.
Thanks to people like you who vote for Dimocrats, sanctuary cities and states are created that only encourage and help illegals like this cretin to remain here.

It was a traffic accident.

OP's title made it look like the illegal immigrant was running amuck, shooting people dead.
Still if he wasn’t in our nation nobody would have died.

Can you list all the great things illegal immigrants are doing for our nation? I can understand why they want to come here and I feel sorry for them but I don’t support open borders so anyone from anywhere can enter our nation whenever they want.

We probably admit fewer legal immigrants becasue we are flooded with so many illegals. I worked with three legal immigrants on a highly technical military program before I retired. They definitely contributed to our nation in a positive manner. Two were engineers and one was the supervisor of a test department.

Well I guess we'll never know will we. But I dont associate with your kind, so I really wouldnt see your scenario as being possible.
You don’t have to associate with anyone at all and all you have to do is knock on the parents doors and tell them how glad you are that their kids were killed by a illegal alien…

If you have the balls to spew it on here then have the balls to spew to the parents faces and let them deal with you!

You don’t have to associate with anyone at all and all you have to do is knock on the parents doors and tell them how glad you are that their kids were killed by a illegal alien…

If you have the balls to spew it on here then have the balls to spew to the parents faces and let them deal with you!
Never said any of that. But I've come to expect you lying trumpanzees to say whatever you want.

Just some unlucky Mormon girls likely. They're the victims here..and they deserve justice. But using this tragic event to advance some sort of blanket guilt is despicable.

If you think its about blanket guilt then you miss the point entirely. It's not about that, but it is about millions coming here without assimilation. In many of those countries driving laws and standards to not exist like we have here.... including the emphasis on drinking and driving. Driving without a license? you think someone who snuck into the country illegaly is going to be very concerned about wether or not they have a license?
If your ok with increased traffic deaths then thats on you. We have enough bad drivers of our own, let alone bringing in millions more who are even worse.
The great thing about LEGAL immigration is that the assimilation can be done in a proper and guided way. There is nothing to hide.. nothing to run from.
You guys just dont get it. Go take a trip to a third world latin American country and take a drive down a major highway... and see the anarchy take place. It takes a while for them to learn how to drive the American way.

Forum List

Back