Illegal action by Airforce

"Leaders, please exercise caution if downtown this weekend," reads the text message that was sent to Minot Air Force Base personnel, adding that anyone who was thinking about going downtown should "be careful" and "reach out for any concerns."

That guidance is not threatening, much less illegal.

Shows concern for military and their families when being around political loonies.

It isnt a hate-based group it is a mainstream republican group.

It is a group that has railed against the “woke military. And if anyone is identified as being in the Air Force bet money on their being questioned about it. Any answer the service member gives will be bad.

If they agree the Woke Military is shit. Their careers just ended. They’ll be lucky to finish their term of service. Publicly disagreeing with policy after identifying yourself as a service member is a courts martial offense. If they say they agree with the policy then the loons might well attack the Airman.

Because as we know these are some of the most reactionary and unreasonable people in the nation. I mean they support Trump who has flatly stated he will be a dictator if he gets back in the White House.

They can if your participation or conduct reflects poorly upon the institution. Let's set aside the fact that when you raise your right hand and join the military, you essentially give up your individual rights and agree to be told what to do (follow orders). Everyone has the right to free speech. Everyone does NOT have the right to be free from the consequences of that speech or conduct.
Okay to a point, it does not control conscience. It is reflects horribly on the military that they are asking the personnel summarily dismissed over Covid to come back. I wouldn't , I am willing to give my life and you won't even give me conscience rights !!!

this is blatantly illegal interference with a presidential election by the Airforce. While service members cannot participate in uniform they can out of uniform. More illegal actions by the democrats.

Time to annoy our Senators and Congressmen repeatedly over this.

Okay to a point, it does not control conscience. It is reflects horribly on the military that they are asking the personnel summarily dismissed over Covid to come back. I wouldn't , I am willing to give my life and you won't even give me conscience rights !!!
Again, when you take that oath and agree to service, you give up much of your individual rights in exchange to serve. Military members are required to get vaccinations when they enlist and when they are stationed in or travel to certain parts of the world. It's just second nature. That's just reality.

Again, when you take that oath and agree to service, you give up much of your individual rights in exchange to serve. Military members are required to get vaccinations when they enlist and when they are stationed in or travel to certain parts of the world. It's just second nature. That's just reality.
no they don't give up the right to participate in politics they just can't do it in uniform or in any official capacity.

Where in the UCMJ is that specified?
I'm asking seriously here.

As usual you have it backwards. That which is not specifically prohibited by law is allowed.

Statist you automatically defaults to if it isn't specifically ALLOWED, then you can't.

Move to China.

They have the sort of legal system you adore.

AF has the right to counsel its members.

There was no order to not attend.

However, armed forces personnel know that the Orange Team is fascistic and wants to overthrow the Constitution.

Forum List

Back