I'll admit that many republicans are anti-science

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Yep, I just said it.

-They don't listen to scientist for anything and they go off making bs graphs and rants that have little support within reality. At least men like Spencer try to argue a "skeptical" case attempting to explain where the heat maybe going(more clouds). What do most republicans do??? Denie the physics and every thing about it from the temperature data to scientist having spent their lives studying this shit. WTF? Even Hansen is telling us that aerosols are causing the slow down...Why can't you people listen?

We're violently falling in technology and science against Europe and Eastern Asia. How the fuck do you think we're going to remain a first rate power without first rate tech??? Not like you care.

You don't care about having a first rate space program
You don't care about giving our children the best education
You don't care about the next generation in tech

as all this would require some form of government. Sure, I'll attack Obama on many issues but you people are nuts.

Last edited:
Yep, I just said it.

-They don't listen to scientist for anything and they go off making bs graphs and rants. At least men like Spencer try to argue a "skeptical" case and explains where the heat maybe going(more clouds). What do most republicans do??? Denie the physics and every thing about it from the temperature data to scientist that have spent their lives studying this shit. WTF? Even Hansen is telling us that aerosols are causing the slow down...Why can't you people listen?

We're violently falling in technology and science against Europe and Eastern Asia. How the fuck do you think we're going to remain a first rate power without first rate tech??? Not like you care.

You don't care about having a first rate space program
You don't care about giving our children the best education
You don't care about the next generation in tech

as all this would require some form of government. Sure, I'll attack Obama on many issues but you people are nuts.

Wow.

:eek:

Forum List

Back