Ilhan Omar Plays The Audio Of A Death Threat She Received. Horrific.

Rush Limbaugh got constant death threats. Sean Hannity gets constant death threats. Tucker Carlson gets constant death threats. Donald Trump and his family get constant death threats. They don't cry and scream they just do what they have to to to protect themselves. Omar needs to STFU and take care of it or go back to Somalia maybe.
And what's the difference between the men you mentioned and Donald Trump, other than they're male? And white?

Fuck her and the camel she rode in on. She probably danced in the street along with her bretheren on 9/11
I don't know about that but considering her reputation she probably did fuck the camel... apparently she fucks just about everything else.

It shouldn't be hard for anyone to condemn this but we all know that very few republicans will.

None of the trump people on this board will.

They will love it and rate this OP funny.

OMG!

5w68bp.jpg

Sometimes it's nice when I don't have to go back in time and look through the archives for proof of the racism and bigotry you all post and instead you all serve it up on a silver platter.

Thank you?!?

Yes the replies from the trump people on this thread are totally disgusting but not surprising.

The reactions from them are exactly what I expected.

trump people just love violence and terrorizing people who they disagree with.

Yes the replies from the trump people on this thread are totally disgusting but not surprising.

Totally false..... However what's good for the goose is good for the gander. The American left is the very author and creator of political violence and still is to this day. Yes there are some reactions from the right when it comes to self-defense and reestablishing traditional americanism. Some of them go too far. But that is to be expected after decades of an onslaught that has incorporated everything from verbal and emotional violence to physical attack BLM arson, terrorism and destruction of neighborhoods, infrastructure and municipalities.

Where was your post of disapproval when Kathy Griffin advertised a picture of Trump's head having been decapitated and dripping with blood? I'll tell you where it was.... It was hidden beneath your snickering.

jo

The grotesque Muslim who married her brother and openly calls for White genocide really needs to STFU! Next caller needs to ask her to take off the Muslim headgear to see if it has nappy hair, or is cue ball bald like the other monster in the "squad."

death threats, any threat of violence is horrible.

i remember not long ago a guy threatened to kill a kid, then actually attacked him, and when that kid fought to protect his life, and did, dems tried to lynch him

You do not like Christianity. When Islam is strong enough you will comply to them or you will die. Unlike Christianity, Islam has not been weakened. And in fact, seems to be fast tracked in our nation today. They are not enlightened with social justice.

It shouldn't be hard for anyone to condemn this but we all know that very few republicans will.

None of the trump people on this board will.

They will love it and rate this OP funny.

TRACE IT AND JAIL THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greg

For her to be safe. I think I remember reading some stuff about her, but I don't think she deserves death threats for them. (And yes to the OP I'm a republican btw.)
There is no evidence of who posted the message or why

Many people here have mentioned jesse smollett

Do you know who he is and why he belongs in this topic?

Dana7360
Funny you posted this as the idiot you posted about wants all Jews removed from the world. Now that's a threat.

Who give a shit if someone threatens that idiot. She sure has no problem threatening every Jew in the world. Where's you outrage about that??

Public figures get death threats all the time. It goes with the territory. Given the many hateful and damaging things Omar has said, she shouldn't be surprised that she's getting threats.

Forum List

Back