Ilhan Omar Plays The Audio Of A Death Threat She Received. Horrific.

Not sure but I just re-checked my Twitter feed and yeah,.. she did a lot of shit, but I can't judge one way or the other without knowing the full story. She should go to prison yes,.. but if it's real she doesn't deserve to get death threats for it.

She makes more than enough that she can afford armed security guards. So not my monkey, not my circus.

Personally I think thousands if not millions of people what to kick this bitch out of the country and turn her over to the warlords in Somalia.......and I'm supposedly related to her by marriage. I think she has no class.....and that she shows no respect for a country that took her in and allowed her to be successful.

Joe Depends called violent threats something that go with the territory (not that I discount
or approve of such a thing).
But we have no idea where such a thing came from or if she was somehow implicated herself in
this threat.

Somebody who defended Palestinian rocket attacks on Israeli civilians shouldn't expect much pity at all,
all things considered. Ilhan Omar should be removed to Somalia.

Yet the left sends death threats to a 9 year old girl for impersonating AOC. Considering the timing (her whining about a joke by Boebert) the legitimacy of this should be questioned until legitimate authorities verify it. Funny how death threats to Republicans just get brushed aside...

The snake Omar needs to stop pretending and deflecting. All those congress people get threat voicemails like that. Let's talk about why she keeps deflecting while ready to sellout America. This does help Boebert gain more support and exposure on how tough she is. She's the real deal attack dog on those fake ass bought and paid for democrats.

Forum List

Back