Ilhan Omar: Border Patrol Are ‘Terrorizing’ Illegal Aliens – CBP Should Be Eliminated From Existence

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
Looks like this incestrous jihadist whore is trying to one-up AOC. She's as anti-White and anti-American as night and day. Back in the day when I was a kid in the 50's when Ike was president and he had Operation Wetback going rounding up Illegals and she said that about Border Patrol, she'd automatically be a candidate for a good ole southern lynching. Why is Congress afraid to censure her?

Ilhan Omar Accuses Border Patrol Agents of 'Terrorizing' Illegal Aliens - Says CBP Should Be 'Eliminated From Existence' (VIDEO)

Last edited:
That inbred towelhead needs to be taking classes in how to speak English. Most importantly, that creature needs to be arrested for the assorted incestuous crimes and tax crimes, as well as her weird, racist lies against American citizens and government officials.

Omar needs to up her game. She is being out-retarded big time by Kamala and AOC. And what happened to Tlaib? I guess she's working real hard on that Impeachment plan. :21:

I thought there was no border crisis.

Democrat plan is surprise surprise, to just let illegals free into the country.

Clearly, this modern Fascist democrat Party hates America and won't rest until we're a One Party Rule dictatorship.

I thought Trump's election prevented a Civil War; I now think it's Inevitable.

This is what you get with multiculturalism.
That's right! DIEversity kills, and our wise intellectual founders knew it.

That's why the founders only wanted America to have White people as Citizens as evidenced by the Naturalization Act of 1790, the very first legislation by the first Congress.

[United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provides the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limits naturalization to immigrants who are free White persons of good character. It thus excludes Native Americans, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks and Asians]

Unknown.jpeg

Then you white people should have thought about that when you invaded this country in 1492. Wasn't enough that you had red people to rape, you had to bring in black people. Then you tried to annihilate them from existence. Killing off entire tribes and destroying the black family unit you now complain about. I am talking about my history. I am the product of what you did to this country, Native American with English and Black ancestry and about a dozen more nationalities.

Looks like this incestrous jihadist whore is trying to one-up AOC. She's as anti-White and anti-American as night and day. Back in the day when I was a kid in the 50's when Ike was president and he had Operation Wetback going rounding up Illegals and she said that about Border Patrol, she'd automatically be a candidate for a good ole southern lynching. Why is Congress afraid to censure her?

Ilhan Omar Accuses Border Patrol Agents of 'Terrorizing' Illegal Aliens - Says CBP Should Be 'Eliminated From Existence' (VIDEO)
nothing but right wing bigotry. we have a Constitution for a reason.

Then you white people should have thought about that when you invaded this country in 1492. Wasn't enough that you had red people to rape, you had to bring in black people. Then you tried to annihilate them from existence. Killing off entire tribes and destroying the black family unit you now complain about. I am talking about my history. I am the product of what you did to this country, Native American with English and Black ancestry and about a dozen more nationalities.

Awww....cry us a river. No one cares. Humans have been conquering races, ethnicities for millenia.

Awww....cry us a river. No one cares. Humans have been conquering races, ethnicities for millenia.
Then stop YOUR fucking complaining about brown people invading this country.

When all the brownies come up here, Im going south to mexico.

This is an example of extremism on the left. Rep Omar needs to called out for her agitprop. These type of comments are inane and callow.

Only the part about terrorizing illegals is true. We used to have a competent CBP . But then again, we used to have a competent President. That is no longer the case since the 2016 election. We will, once more, have a competent CBP once the blob oozes out of office. So it shouldn’t be disbanded.

She has a much right to be here as any of you. Somewhere deep inside of me, I would like nothing better than to see this country turn brown and whites a minority. They are here to stay and more are coming and it will destroy America. Not a damn thing you racist pigs can do to stop it.

I am now seeing that you Trump supporting racist do not want brown people entering the country illegally and using the system is not because you care about the country but you are racist. If they came carrying bags of gold and diamonds you would still feel the same.

She has a much right to be here as any of you. Somewhere deep inside of me, I would like nothing better than to see this country turn brown and whites a minority. They are here to stay and more are coming and it will destroy America. Not a damn thing you racist pigs can do to stop it.
Our Founding Fathers knew better and did not express any money wasting immigration clause.

When all the brownies come up here, Im going south to mexico.
Bye bye. One less white racist to deal with

I am now seeing that you Trump supporting racist do not want brown people entering the country illegally and using the system is not because you care about the country but you are racist. If they came carrying bags of gold and diamonds you would still feel the same.
in a Vacuum of right wing special pleading, you are Always right.

Forum List

Back