Ilhan Omar arrested and jailed!

Marion Morrison

Diamond Member
Feb 10, 2017
Yeah..for being a groupie for some Muslim Imam.

"

Since she refused to comply with orders, the officer arrested Omar. The officer reached for Omar’s left arm to get her to stand so she could be handcuffed, but she pulled away. The officer handcuffed her while she stayed seated in the hotel lobby chair.

“Omar was booked at [Hennepin County Jail] as I felt it was likely that she would fail to respond to a citation and she also demonstrated that she was going to continue her criminal behavior,” the officer wrote."

A criminal as a Rep, lovely.

Ilhan Omar Arrested in 2013 For Trespassing, Booked At Hennepin County Jail - Alpha News

• Banned
Nice find! She looks like a BUG!

She will be arrested again very soon!

I'd settle for removed from office. Oh, and the country, along with much of her constituency.
1aomar4.jpg

"

Since she refused to comply with orders, the officer arrested Omar. The officer reached for Omar’s left arm to get her to stand so she could be handcuffed, but she pulled away. The officer handcuffed her while she stayed seated in the hotel lobby chair.

“Omar was booked at [Hennepin County Jail] as I felt it was likely that she would fail to respond to a citation and she also demonstrated that she was going to continue her criminal behavior,” the officer wrote."

Ilhan Omar Arrested in 2013 For Trespassing, Booked At Hennepin County Jail - Alpha News

The quintessential Democrat. Incestuous bitch. Broke the law to get into the country then grew up a law breaker. Thinks she is above the law like Clinton and Obumma. Should make a real good Democrat.

• Banned

"

The quintessential Democrat. Incestuous bitch. Broke the law to get into the country then grew up a law breaker. Thinks she is above the law like Clinton and Obumma. Should make a real good Democrat.

She should make a good deportee.

"

According to Minnesota’s Star Tribune newspaper, the charges against Omar were later dropped, and we found no evidence of trespass charges against Omar in a database of Minnesota court records.

"

She should make a good deportee.

After extensive waterboarding at the Colorado Alcatraz.

"

According to Minnesota’s Star Tribune newspaper, the charges against Omar were later dropped, and we found no evidence of trespass charges against Omar in a database of Minnesota court records.
So she was arrested.. I’ve fought cops before and had chargers dropped ... she’s a scum bag

we can expect IMAM claims that the cop who arrested ILHAN is a <gasp> Zionist---
during this coming Friday's KHUTBAH JUMAAT FECES FLING

"

Sounds as if she was involved in some sort of protest at the time. I wonder how many folks have one of those on their record.

"

Sounds as if she was involved in some sort of protest at the time. I wonder how many folks have one of those on their record.

She was being a groupie for some Muslim Imam.

Forum List

Back