Zone1 Ignore list

Status
Not open for further replies.
My faves are the people who threaten with putting me on ignore, then a few posts after they tell me they've done that, they tell me how stupid my posts are. Hey...............I thought I was on ignore, so why are you responding?

Bitchy Irish Karen Ass (Sassy Irish Lass) is one of those idiots. She repeatedly threatens me with ignore, then a few posts later is responding to something I posted after she (supposedly) put me on ignore.

Hey.......................Snowflakes........................Ignore has zero impact on the person you're ignoring. They will continue to post and interact with others regardless of whether or not you are ignoring them. Their world will continue to spin, they will continue to post opinions, only difference is that you won't see what they wrote and might even miss something funny or interesting.

But.....................I suppose for people who feel a driving need to ignore someone, it may make them feel better or even superior knowing that they won't see what has been written.

But, to me, that's like wearing a blindfold around your neighbor just because you don't like the way they dress or look. Serves no purpose in my book.
Itā€™s not being a snowflake.

Iā€™m just a little bit weak. I want to ignore some of the shitheads more fully, but I confess. I sometimes rise to some idiotic bait. Iā€™m actually sometimes a bit embarrassed by the pettiness of those conversations. So, I just use the autopilot.

I used to get really irked by you! šŸ˜œ And while I still donā€™t necessarily accept all that you say, I have had a change of heart about you.

Some of the more simplistic types, though, donā€™t have any redeeming value. I see no reason to interact with them or put up with their imbecility.

He sounds like the guys saying they have proof of election fraud in 2020, but won't post it.
That's not what you posted. You said you thought this thread was about comparing ignore lists. The OP clearly stated he was not sharing 'iggy' names.

My faves are the people who threaten with putting me on ignore, then a few posts after they tell me they've done that, they tell me how stupid my posts are. Hey...............I thought I was on ignore, so why are you responding?

Bitchy Irish Karen Ass (Sassy Irish Lass) is one of those idiots. She repeatedly threatens me with ignore, then a few posts later is responding to something I posted after she (supposedly) put me on ignore.

Hey.......................Snowflakes........................Ignore has zero impact on the person you're ignoring. They will continue to post and interact with others regardless of whether or not you are ignoring them. Their world will continue to spin, they will continue to post opinions, only difference is that you won't see what they wrote and might even miss something funny or interesting.

But.....................I suppose for people who feel a driving need to ignore someone, it may make them feel better or even superior knowing that they won't see what has been written.

But, to me, that's like wearing a blindfold around your neighbor just because you don't like the way they dress or look. Serves no purpose in my book.
One can temporarily see ignored members' posts. But you are correct, the ignore function stops you from seeing the offending party's posts. Sometimes it's better that way. One can concentrate on the individuals they actually want to correspond with. I keep the hopelessly banal idiots on 'ignore' so as not to waste time even seeing their vapid contributions.

I am very proud of my ignore list. I wonā€™t mention any names here. These chuckleheads donā€™t matter that much. But I have attempted to winnow it down. And I succeeded. Iā€™d like to get it even smaller. Itā€™s at 13. Mostly just insufferably bloviating liberals/progressives. Also one moron kind of racist conservative.

I canā€™t I ignore any of them. So, the Phantom Zone list is stuck at 13. Each is well chosen.

Who else (who uses the ignore feature) has a well qualified list of ignored turds?

Maybe it should include losers who whine about posters' handles, Saul

LOL

That's not what you posted. You said you thought this thread was about comparing ignore lists. The OP clearly stated he was not sharing 'iggy' names.
That's just him. Most Tesla employees don't own a Tesla.

One can temporarily see ignored members' posts. But you are correct, the ignore function stops you from seeing the offending party's posts. Sometimes it's better that way. One can concentrate on the individuals they actually want to correspond with. I keep the hopelessly banal idiots on 'ignore' so as not to waste time even seeing their vapid contributions.
Yet i've seen people like backagain put people on ignore, based on a single post.

Maybe it should include losers who whine about posters' handles, Saul

LOL
Youā€™re a loser. But even plodding shallow misfit losers like you are always free to put others on ignore. Put me on ignore, toto.

That will sure show me! :itsok:

In the meanwhile, even a typically lowlife dishonest libturd troll like you ought to be able to admit that the username selected by the scumbag ā€œRightwingerā€ is false. Obviously, he is ā€” instead ā€” a far left winger.

I could say much the same about the newer fraud, ā€œConservative from Georgia.ā€

Are you able to admit even that much? Are you willing to admit that both chose dishonest usernames?

I haven't added anyone to ignore yet. Anyone who says something I don't agree with just gets a "haha" reaction. A few times I have reported posts to mods that attack me personally.

Keep swinging cupcake. Keep missing. :itsok:

Cry Baby, Cry

1688950098342.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back