IG: "We Did Not Find Any Evidence Of Political Bias"

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
“We did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced the decisions to open the four individual investigations,” the report states, referring to investigations into four people on Trump's campaign: George Papadopoulos, Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort and Page.

Watchdog report finds FBI not motivated by political bias in Trump probe

James Comey

✔@Comey

https://twitter.com/Comey/status/1204140338320986114

FYI: I offered to go on Fox & Friends to answer all questions. I can’t change their viewers on Donald Trump but hoped to give them some actual facts about the FBI. They booked me for tomorrow at 8 am. They just cancelled. Must have read the report.

3:46 PM - Dec 9, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

28.6K people are talking about this

But we did find, just to give you a taste-
E454F1D4-28DF-4D14-95BF-F85728DBC3AA.png
AFB96413-8B97-4645-BF8A-AFE40C13EA6D.png
27F9580E-7090-4BA8-BB1B-816F580FE4A9.png
775DC144-B9F4-4109-8656-EE2E0DA4F92A.png
692F13C0-D3C2-441D-9532-6EDD89AB3132.png

Last edited:
Really wow on #11
Reporting to the Clinton campaign. Unbelievable.

“We did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced the decisions to open the four individual investigations,” the report states, referring to investigations into four people on Trump's campaign: George Papadopoulos, Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort and Page.

James Comey

✔@Comey

FYI: I offered to go on Fox & Friends to answer all questions. I can’t change their viewers on Donald Trump but hoped to give them some actual facts about the FBI. They booked me for tomorrow at 8 am. They just cancelled. Must have read the report.

FOX doesn't want the truth. They never have.

James Comey

✔@Comey

Deep State! no, wait.....Fake news! no, wait....Witchhunt!....no, wait.....Not my type! no, wait....(insert victimhood excuse here)

James Comey

✔@Comey

Deep State! no, wait.....Fake news! no, wait....Witchhunt!....no, wait.....Not my type! no, wait....(insert victimhood excuse here)
No, wait! You mean the investigation was reported to the Clinton campaign and they failed to report it?!?

Forum List

Back