If You Were In A Walgreens And Some Kid Starts Trashing The Place.....What Would You Do

If you were in Walgreens and saw someone doing this...what would you do?

• Join in and help trash the place

• Beat the heck out of her

• Call the cops and do nothing

• I don't understand the question

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'd leave. Then after outside, simply put my foot on the base of the door so she could leave while I waited for the cops.

It would be great her yelling and throwing things and pounding on the door screaming as I told her she was going to jail.
You can't actually do that, but sure, whatever you say, kid.

Post reported

SLOPPY BABY
1657109294337.png

How about if you're working at a fastfood place in NYC and this happens:

Gee, I wonder what was wrong that day, no ketchup for the fries?

1), Call the police! Oh wait, they never showed up here.

2). Get out your scatter gun and fire once at the ceiling, wait 3 seconds then start taking out whoever is still left.

3). Close the place and move to a different city. Burn it down and leave a vacant lot of bricks and dirt for the kids to play in.

Gee, I wonder what was wrong that day, no ketchup for the fries?

1), Call the police! Oh wait, they never showed up here.

2). Get out your scatter gun and fire once at the ceiling, wait 3 seconds then start taking out whoever is still left.

3). Close the place and move to a different city. Burn it down and leave a vacant lot of bricks and dirt for the kids to play in.
Good payback would be to firebomb every hair/weave and nail salon for 200 miles.....so the ugly bitches will have to leave the state to get their hair and nails done.

Hold the door shut with a foot? Guarantee you I can do it and you won't be able to open it.

You have never been to a Walgreens. The doors are automatic sliding. The sliding part is inside the store. From outside. No. You could not.

You have never been to a Walgreens. The doors are automatic sliding. The sliding part is inside the store. From outside. No. You could not.
Lmao, the two I was didn't have automatic doors. Mineral wells and Fort Worth.

Forum List

Back